Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? (43916 Views)

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Mumusaphire: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2022
They can't

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by gosmoney(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
They wouldn't! They are like a dog who wouldn't listen to the hunter's warnings
lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by pacespot(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Impossible
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Useless gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by omonla10(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2022
As long as they desire the good life without working, dem no go hear word lailai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Michelle70(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2022
shilenji:
For my safety, if I meet a girl I like, I stylishly ask to see her ex's pictures, if I perceive any yahoo from the picture like this na to ghost am sharply. I cannot share my destiny with anyone abeg.
u deh fear to share grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by HonestFriend: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:
The world is an animal kingdom.

If their are no foolish deers and antelopes, the lion will die of hunger.

If we are all wise, their won’t be hierarchy in life.

Stupid people are like meals to the wise ones

Words that can only be uttered by wise men..i commot cap for u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by bigpicture001: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Fashionista01:
They prefer leaning the hard way.

Hello. Edy.. can we meet. Emailed u
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by seyz91(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Me too, those horror pics of them kinda gives me joy, God forgive me cheesy
Eben91:
My own business is to see some headless bodies in the news since they don't want to have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by tutudesz: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2022
shilenji:
For my safety, if I meet a girl I like, I stylishly ask to see her ex's pictures, if I perceive any yahoo from the picture like this na to ghost am sharply. I cannot share my destiny with anyone abeg.
The best advice O!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by tiswell(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2022
OP,keep moving closer everytime you see guys and ladies, until your head move from your n.eck.

Mind ya biz! sad

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Juoflife1(f): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2022
"Fly wey no hear word go follow dead body enter ground" una good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Gbeng30(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2022
You know women and money are 5 &6 ...every woman who is dating yahoo guys already know danger in but their greediness for money will not allow them to resist them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Goldbw122(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Hmm, well those that like yahoo boys will go for them and those that like genius and genuine hustlers will still go for them... Simple..
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Gbeng30(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Gbeng30:
You know women and money are 5 &6 ...every woman who is dating yahoo guys already know the danger in it, but their greediness for money will not allow them to resist them
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Tallesty1(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2022
irririchris:
Jane Doe 1 and Jane Doe 2
Tami Hoag fan grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by jimtemi1: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2022
irririchris:
I was going out around 5pm (06.02.22). From afar, I saw five young people in front of a hotel, 2 girls, 3 guys, that was when the words came to me..."Will these girls ever listen?"

As a l moved closer I got a clearer understanding of what was going on. One of the ladies (Jane Doe 1) was leaving with one of the guys while (Jane Doe 2) stood still outside the gate with the other guys, JD1 was persuading JD2 to go inside the hotel and that she, JD1 will soon be back but JD2 was feeling reluctant to go, then the guy with JD1 threw the key to his hotel room to her, telling her to go lock herself Indoor.

As I was walking away, I didn't know if she actually went in.. after walking some distance, the guy with JD1 went back while JD1 walked past me as I slowed down to catch a glimpse of her, thereafter, she received a phone call, telling the caller she's on her way. I went my way. They were all below 20years. To my question: Will these girls ever listen?

#endritualkilling
no cry for any girl use for rituals this 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Aroyjunior(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2022
See my brother don't pity this useless lazy girls that wouldn't want to do a legit business to make money......I don't pity them at all,let them be used,they got what they deserve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Handsum64: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2022
If there are no gullibles how will Nigerian pastors buy private jets?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Nonexisting: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2022
The reason I don't waste RIP on them when it happens because no week passes without it happening to one of them foolish girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Ishilove: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Rugaria:
Oloshoism is the new pandemic in town..
Gal visits you and after a very good handling, as she's going, she begs you to allow her bring her friend next time! She wants to add Jara for you! Some will turn into The Pi-mp In Chiefs, organizing thier circle off filthy friends for you and your boys. Getting messed up in all sorts of ways... All these gals in the universities?? Forget them! Went to a very impressive burial during the xmass and was informed that a guy actually "ordered" a full bus of beurifull harems from a nearby federal university! All to entertain his boys lodging around for the burial. They now order your future wives like they order shawamah! Point and devour..
Leave matter
Are you for real? Shouldn't this be a red flag to a man who is serious about settling down with a woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Ishilove: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Unruly7:
Those are sex workers or clubbers with their babes

No matter what you can't stop urge to pkanshi oh

Secondly have y'all ever wondered why ritual killings always increase anytime it's close to general election, we are quick to tag all these ritual killings to yahoo boys while exempting the politicians

Politicians are the main ritual killers in Nigeria no cap I personally know about 2 politicians that are ritual killers and they're just contesting for state house oh

The last time ritual killings trended was in 2019 close to the general election

Next year is election they've started again

But na yahoo boys de always take the blames

That's why the politicians ain't even talking
It crossed my mind. I was wondering what is the cause of the deafening silence from the various agencies
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:
The world is an animal kingdom.

If their are no foolish deers and antelopes, the lion will die of hunger.

If we are all wise, their won’t be hierarchy in life.

Stupid people are like meals to the wise ones

Well said.

there**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Unruly7(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Ishilove:

It crossed my mind. I was wondering what is the cause of the deafening silence from the various agencies

Nobody heard about the dude that killed a young female job seeker that was linked to Apkabio

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by mediainc: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Know the difference between yahoo boys, ritualist and human parts dealers.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by deavicky(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2022
irririchris:
I was going out around 5pm (06.02.22). From afar, I saw five young people in front of a hotel, 2 girls, 3 guys, that was when the words came to me..."Will these girls ever listen?"

As a l moved closer I got a clearer understanding of what was going on. One of the ladies (Jane Doe 1) was leaving with one of the guys while (Jane Doe 2) stood still outside the gate with the other guys, JD1 was persuading JD2 to go inside the hotel and that she, JD1 will soon be back but JD2 was feeling reluctant to go, then the guy with JD1 threw the key to his hotel room to her, telling her to go lock herself Indoor.

As I was walking away, I didn't know if she actually went in.. after walking some distance, the guy with JD1 went back while JD1 walked past me as I slowed down to catch a glimpse of her, thereafter, she received a phone call, telling the caller she's on her way. I went my way. They were all below 20years. To my question: Will these girls ever listen?

#endritualkilling
I truly do not see any sense in this writeup.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by simplesearch: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Had to personally warn one yesterday when I saw the scenario that was been acted out. But will they hear, not very likely: as greed and the god of this world has blinded their mind and stopped their ears from hearing the truth and walking in it.
They are allover the place with their small handbags, dye hair, micro skirts, usually over tight spaghetti wears. Some now go bralless or without a pantie, depending on their level of degradation and degree of shamlessness and madness. Just the same way they'll Troup into hell to spent eternity with their master the devil who have empowered and commissioned them for this end time ask, to whom they have yielded their life for easy money and fortune instead of to godliness that last forever. Won't be surprised to see 7 or 8 years old in hell with the way things are going. It's getting so bad!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Rugaria: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Ishilove:

Are you for real? Shouldn't this be a red flag to a man who is serious about settling down with a woman?

I'm telling you what I have heard first hand. Ofcourse, it's a warning signal. A big one at that. But you start to wonder how a gal can be so mentally depraved to get to that level. And this might be someone you're about getting serious with. Very beautiful. From very good home. Young with that confusing cool demeanor. My impression is that it's the new cultural fad in town. If you don't keep your ears to the ground, you won't know how bad things have gone morally ..

In another thread, I was telling someone that I have heard a story of cultists going to female secondary schools to recruit jss students into cult groups basically for pim-ping! Get them to swear to all these fake oats in fake shrines(blame Nollywood) and then use that as a mental leverage to command them around till they get used to things as they mature into greater oloshoism.. The other poster here was challenging this, but I heard this straight from a young victim..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by jditimiya(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2022
While will dey listen when they need money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Meaning what

Nonsense

All these rituals you dey hear for TV and news

Which one you don really see with your naked eyes

This is to tell you those stories are fake

E be like say your brain dey pain you

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo) / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos / My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.