Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? (43917 Views)

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by yemi1504: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:
I stil wondering why some people will blame government for all this small boys doing Yahoo and some ladies following them. I can only Blame the parents who raised in a very wrong ways.

Prob 22:6 says Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Many parents forget that the best time to train child is btw 2-15 years. Once any parents failed this.. it will take grace of God to control that child after 18 years.

Blame the parents.

Trust me, the parents do their best in raising them up well but peer pressure turns them to someone different! Just saying.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by yemi1504: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Rugaria:
Oloshoism is the new pandemic in town..
Gal visits you and after a very good handling, as she's going, she begs you to allow her bring her friend next time! She wants to add Jara for you! Some will turn into The Pi-mp In Chiefs, organizing thier circle off filthy friends for you and your boys. Getting messed up in all sorts of ways... All these gals in the universities?? Forget them! Went to a very impressive burial during the xmass and was informed that a guy actually "ordered" a full bus of beurifull harems from a nearby federal university! All to entertain his boys lodging around for the burial. They now order your future wives like they order shawamah! Point and devour..
Leave matter

SMH. And these ladies will become someone's wife in the future. O ma she o.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by yemi1504: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Blazebond:
They will never learn probably because of poverty,was at a hotel outside bar when four young boys and a young girl strolled in laughing and talking loud,they sat down not too far from our table, and the laughter was because one of the guys wasn’t allowed to knack by the girl,the guy was angry and the girl was pleading with the guy to relax,that she is very tired and should be given some time to relax before they go back inside to resume the knacks and the crazy part is that, the girl ain’t a call girl o,she is a friend to them whom they all begged to knack and she surprisingly agreed. We heard all these when the girl went into the hotel to change her top,see how the guys where talking nonsense about her body,these youths are crazy.

Wow, so bad!
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by badboyTee(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Meaning what

Nonsense

All these rituals you dey hear for TV and news

Which one you don really see with your naked eyes

This is to tell you those stories are fake
lol lol lol cheesy looks like a pant is blocking your brain
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by yemi1504: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
lymelyte:
sad reality..ladies are now like grocery shopping.. You can actually go online and order what you want. Do whatever you want. This kind of lifestyle will damage the institution called marriage.. The fabric of marriage is wearing thin by the day

Will damage or has already damaged? No wonder the stories of sex starvation and cheating by the female spouses are now rampant in marriages these days SMH. Like one of my favorite rappers says, can't turn a hoe into an housewife!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by yemi1504: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Caleb91:

Omo I don dey do this thing since 2020....I learnt this from a case that happened in our jamb tutorial that year ....make I no just spill shit here

Spill am bro make we guys learn!
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by yemi1504: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Raychee:
You can only take a horse to the stream, you cannot force it to drink water. Parents, stop birthing children you cannot raise conveniently. Not to justify fraud, ritualism or oloshoism but if some of these people can afford the basic things of life and a few luxury, many of them wouldn't be easily enticed.

Nah, it is not about poverty, some of these runs girls even come from rich homes, it is purely and simply about greed. And no amount of training and having the right number of children will ever cure greed in that child. My 2 cents.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by nickyj19: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Eben91:
My own business is to see some headless bodies in the news since they don't want to have sense.
have Marcy comrade pls
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by premierlead: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Rugaria:
Oloshoism is the new pandemic in town..
Gal visits you and after a very good handling, as she's going, she begs you to allow her bring her friend next time! She wants to add Jara for you! Some will turn into The Pi-mp In Chiefs, organizing thier circle off filthy friends for you and your boys. Getting messed up in all sorts of ways... All these gals in the universities?? Forget them! Went to a very impressive burial during the xmass and was informed that a guy actually "ordered" a full bus of beurifull harems from a nearby federal university! All to entertain his boys lodging around for the burial. They now order your future wives like they order shawamah! Point and devour..
Leave matter

#futureisfemale

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Rugaria: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol... But there are still good gals out there, move with Very intelligent females, those with high IQ. 95% of them are diff.

But where do we find them?
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
You find them in intelligent places!!. But you too have to be one so you can discern the good from the bad.
Rugaria:

But where do we find them?
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Rugaria: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
You find them in intelligent places!!. But you too have to be one so you can discern the good from the bad.

We have heard that before..
The Church? The school? The work place? Not "intelligent places" enough?
Nobody said there are no good gals. We just said it's becoming as difficult as finding a grain of sand in a bag of rice to find one.. And don't get this twisted; the boys are not excusedd of anything. The country has a real problem in this area That's just the sad reality...
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2022
Well, it is well.
Rugaria:

We have heard that before..
The Church? The school? The work place? Not "intelligent places" enough?
Nobody said there are no good gals. We just said it's becoming as difficult as finding a grain of sand in a bag of rice to find one.. And don't get this twisted; the boys are not excusedd of anything. The country has a real problem in this area That's just the sad reality...
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Truvelisback(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2022
This Buhari's govt is neither helping matters.

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Meaning what

Nonsense

All these rituals you dey hear for TV and news

Which one you don really see with your naked eyes

This is to tell you those stories are fake

Lol... Bro.. I had this notion up until yesterday.. Omo. What my eyes saw
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by irririchris(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Do you mind sharing? It helps cure those in disbelief
NevetsIbot:

Lol... Bro.. I had this notion up until yesterday.. Omo. What my eyes saw
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Hamachi(f): 5:23am On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Cryptobits:
Most Nigerian men are hard to love
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by 89Elpazziano(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun please do the needful this person is a scam. This person scammed me of 65000 naira. One day you would go to market but won’t return.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Oyindamolah: 6:19pm On Mar 18
grin
Cryptobits:
Most Nigerian men are hard to love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.