Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? (43895 Views)

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Dinho20(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2022
THE MAIN, REAL AND HIDDEN RITUALIST IN NIGERIA ARE POLITICIANS. IF YOU LIKE, PROTESTS FROM NOW TILL NEXT YEAR, NOTHING WILL CHANGE, BECAUSE THE MAIN PEOPLE BEHIND RITUALS IN NIGERIA ARE YOUR LEADERS.

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Awoleesu(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Piptocoin:

sadly, the only way.

And usually a dead end!
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by princewhiter: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Preach from now go tomorrow, Dem no dey hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by ukaface(f): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2022
They won't ever listen.
No fear of parents anymore.
Parents now discipline children based on westernisation, if you flog a child them go say na brutalisation.
What are they doing at that time outside their home? with everything going on.
They want to feel among girls that have boyfriends,those that have fvckd. It's really annoying.
But the boy child too should be talked to, everything no be girl child.

Parents should do more biko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by dhoncesar(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:
The world is an animal kingdom.

If their are no foolish deers and antelopes, the lion will die of hunger.

If we are all wise, their won’t be hierarchy in life.

Stupid people are like meals to the wise ones

Word !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by trumpcoat(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2022
They will learn their lesson in a hard way that is if not in heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Ishilove: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Rugaria:

I'm telling you what I have heard first hand. Ofcourse, it's a warning signal. A big one at that. But you start to wonder how a gal can be so mentally depraved to get to that level. And this might be someone you're about getting serious with. Very beautiful. From very good home. Young with that confusing cool demeanor. My impression is that it's the new cultural fad in town. If you don't keep your ears to the ground, you won't know how bad things have gone morally ..

In another thread, I was telling someone that I have heard a story of cultists going to female secondary schools to recruit jss students into cult groups basically for pim-ping! Get them to swear to all these fake oats in fake shrines(blame Nollywood) and then use that as a mental leverage to command them around till they get used to things as they mature into greater oloshoism.. The other poster here was challenging this, but I heard this straight from a young victim..
Oh dear. How low have we sunken??

Mind your business, mind your business, don't judge don't judge. See where it has gotten us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by proclinician: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2022
I don't understand. Person no go die again. If they no follow the guys, does it mean they no go die again? If they no use u do ritual today, moto fit jam u tomorrow or police fit kill u still so what's the noise?
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Blazebond(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2022
They will never learn probably because of poverty,was at a hotel outside bar when four young boys and a young girl strolled in laughing and talking loud,they sat down not too far from our table, and the laughter was because one of the guys wasn’t allowed to knack by the girl,the guy was angry and the girl was pleading with the guy to relax,that she is very tired and should be given some time to relax before they go back inside to resume the knacks and the crazy part is that, the girl ain’t a call girl o,she is a friend to them whom they all begged to knack and she surprisingly agreed. We heard all these when the girl went into the hotel to change her top,see how the guys where talking nonsense about her body,these youths are crazy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by lolu2019: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2022
babygirljoy:
Quick money, well its what happens when you live in a society where the new trends of a vast number of people is to allocate respect and regards based on home much you make, the means stop the matter, just the amount.
u get sense joor.foolish parents everywhere. they want to reap from where they did not sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by pato1(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2022
What were they saying about her body... Complete the story please... Its kinda interesting

Blazebond:
They will never learn probably because of poverty,was at a hotel outside bar when four young boys and a young girl strolled in laughing and talking loud,they sat down not too far from our table, and the laughter was because one of the guys wasn’t allowed to knack by the girl,the guy was angry and the girl was pleading with the guy to relax,that she is very tired and should be given some time to relax before they go back inside to resume the knacks and the crazy part is that, the girl ain’t a call girl o,she is a friend to them whom they all begged to knack and she surprisingly agreed. We heard all these when the girl went into the hotel to change her top,see how the guys where talking nonsense about her body,these youths are crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by JuanDeDios: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Unruly7:
Those are sex workers or clubbers with their babes

No matter what you can't stop urge to pkanshi oh

Secondly have y'all ever wondered why ritual killings always increase anytime it's close to general election, we are quick to tag all these ritual killings to yahoo boys while exempting the politicians

Politicians are the main ritual killers in Nigeria no cap I personally know about 2 politicians that are ritual killers and they're just contesting for state house oh

The last time ritual killings trended was in 2019 close to the general election

Next year is election they've started again

But na yahoo boys de always take the blames

That's why the politicians ain't even talking
Can you share their names?
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by lolu2019: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2022
How can u plant a corn and u r hoping to harvest a Pineapple. I will blame the Government for not setting good programmes that will enable the youths stay out of crime.And also bad parenting. we have spoilt parents everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by BePrepared: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Meaning what

Nonsense

All these rituals you dey hear for TV and news

Which one you don really see with your naked eyes

This is to tell you those stories are fake

I know yours may not be ritual now, but juju men usually upgrade, they first say goat later cow, finally human blood, the earlier u stop the better for you.
D money u have already made should be enof

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Pootle: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Piptocoin:

sadly, the only way.

that movie Hard way, The only way
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

E be like say your brain dey pain you
don't mind drug addict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Decryptor(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2022
shilenji:
For my safety, if I meet a girl I like, I stylishly ask to see her ex's pictures, if I perceive any yahoo from the picture like this na to ghost am sharply. I cannot share my destiny with anyone abeg.

And if she doesn't have the pictures?
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by gaventa: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2022
The parents are also products of the failed system. A country where the basic needs of life of citizens has been taken care of by the government will have less ill vices and crimes.
obembet:
I stil wondering why some people will blame government for all this small boys doing Yahoo and some ladies following them. I can only Blame the parents who raised in a very wrong ways.

Prob 22:6 says Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Many parents forget that the best time to train child is btw 2-15 years. Once any parents failed this.. it will take grace of God to control that child after 18 years.

Blame the parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Sammyli(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Meaning what

Nonsense

Which one you don really see with your naked eyes...

Man, because of u and your family never experience this kidnapping and ritual killing doesn't mean it is fake. A bro, of mine was fortunate to escape this people he was almost killed. fortunately,those wa dem one use for sacrifice Don complete before they took him to there nest.. So,they had to let him go.

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by OhiOfIhima: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
I no join them ooo. tongue
I dey hear word well well cheesy cheesy

I no say u dey hear word vr well... Keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Brushstrokes20: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Too Bad! Majority of young undergraduates are into # hook up! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by lymelyte(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:
The world is an animal kingdom.

If their are no foolish deers and antelopes, the lion will die of hunger.

If we are all wise, their won’t be hierarchy in life.

Stupid people are like meals to the wise ones

word..deep smiley
Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by JmyNigaa: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
No they won't listen... Check this...
I'm a girl and all I have to do is enjoy steamy sex often then not stopping at the pleasure I just received, I'm also getting my bills paid for. It's a win win nau..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by chysam: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Na dem
Detected
Officer over!!

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Meaning what

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Cryptobits(f): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Most Nigerian men are hard to love

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by lymelyte(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Rugaria:
Oloshoism is the new pandemic in town..
Gal visits you and after a very good handling, as she's going, she begs you to allow her bring her friend next time! She wants to add Jara for you! Some will turn into The Pi-mp In Chiefs, organizing thier circle off filthy friends for you and your boys. Getting messed up in all sorts of ways... All these gals in the universities?? Forget them! Went to a very impressive burial during the xmass and was informed that a guy actually "ordered" a full bus of beurifull harems from a nearby federal university! All to entertain his boys lodging around for the burial. They now order your future wives like they order shawamah! Point and devour..
Leave matter
sad reality..ladies are now like grocery shopping.. You can actually go online and order what you want. Do whatever you want. This kind of lifestyle will damage the institution called marriage.. The fabric of marriage is wearing thin by the day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Caleb91(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2022
shilenji:
For my safety, if I meet a girl I like, I stylishly ask to see her ex's pictures, if I perceive any yahoo from the picture like this na to ghost am sharply. I cannot share my destiny with anyone abeg.
Omo I don dey do this thing since 2020....I learnt this from a case that happened in our jamb tutorial that year ....make I no just spill shit here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by 77up(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Meaning what

Nonsense

It will continue to be fake new untill it happen to any of your family members

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Newboss(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2022
shilenji:

You get destiny?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Blackblessed500(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2022
The things my eyes are seeing in school ehhh.... Lemme not talk but like every1 has said they never listen and will never listen

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead In Asaba On Christmas Day / UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.