Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger (3655 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by akosy(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2022
K
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Nonexisting: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2022
There's something about the Igbo girl that your afonja brother saw. Tell his afonja wife to rebrand herself like the Igbo girl or at least take her bath regularly because you see that sidechick, she is not going anywhere soon until your brother's bank account is completely depleted.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by toujurs: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2022
athaboi:
shameless poor man! Igbo kill you there
Lolz don't take this personal, there are also yoruba gold diggers as well, same with hausa.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by inspectorg(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2022
bmdmix11:
lol nuclear family.
grin its bout to explode
Gbamsolutely lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Telekinetic: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
My elder brother who is married have a side chik who is from anambra state. I have so much love for my elder brother wife because she's such a good woman. My brother use to call this gold digging anambra girl so much that he tells her everything going on in his nuclear family affairs even in my present I feel jealous about that because I like his wife so much that I feel like telling the wife about this. Will it be bad or good idea if I expose this mothe*fuc*King gold digger of a girl to my brother wife before she breaks her home?
Nuclear family about to go off like a nuclear bomb. Since you are obviously eyeing your brother’s wife why not light the fuse and lay the pipe in her.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Lol, op shot himself while trying to go tribal. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your married bro prefers Igbo kpekus. The big question here is...why?

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by MoneyGoDrop: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2022
How to mind your business should be taught everywhere. As for the lady being igbo, we all know having an igbo wife/lover is the highest achievement of the whole race.

You should be happy for your brother,atleast he has realised that you don't need half gallon of oil to prepare egusi.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Jerryherd:
Anonymous tip off

Send a message to your sister in law with the perfect description and how to catch the yam legged bitch trying to ruin your brother's family

Remember if things get worse and you keep shut... your brother's family would be ruined, your nephews and niece would grow up with single parents, and your brother's life is in danger
Op, do this and hasten your brothers divorce or separation from his wife.

Your brother is madly in love with this yamlegger and will not hesitate to throw the wife out to bring her in and there's nothing any of you little monkeys can do about it.

Better mind your business.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by doverulez(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hi OP,

Trust you are well and keeping safe.

Its the love guru again.

Quick one. how close are you to your elder brother? if you both have a chemistry then i suggest you talk to him first. mind you, if you tell the wife (whom you're already in love with from what you wrote up there) you are also setting off the NUCLEAR bomb in her home. Confront your brother and when it dawns on you that the beautiful and sexy side chick is not enticing your brother with just her body, looks and constant humping, I'll suggest you go ahead and inform your own family. note that if a family comes together to tackle problems in the family, there won't be any NUCLEAR explosion. (women in general process news of infidelity differently, especially if they're directly affected) Thread carefully and with wisdom.

Best Regards
THE LOVE GURU grin
NotoriousBiggyS:
My elder brother who is married have a side chik who is from anambra state. I have so much love for my elder brother wife because she's such a good woman. My brother use to call this gold digging anambra girl so much that he tells her everything going on in his nuclear family affairs even in my present I feel jealous about that because I like his wife so much that I feel like telling the wife about this. Will it be bad or good idea if I expose this mothe*fuc*King gold digger of a girl to my brother wife before she breaks her home?
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Newboss(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mind your business.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Saintmary(f): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Coolliot:
Always igbo ladies.

Na wah
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Saintmary(f): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Expose it. Expose it right now.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by bluefilm: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Are you angry because your brother is frolicking with a gold digger?

Or are you angry because your brother is frolicking with an IGBO gold digger?
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by naija4life247: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
bmdmix11:
lol nuclear family.
grin its bout to explode

Anything Nuclear will eventually explode.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by virginchaser(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
okoroemeka:
and if it explodes everybody must collect sharpnel wound,I don't discuss my family issues with a side chick that's taboo,they are just meant to be fvcked and cast aside until the next session but if you get emotional and lovey lovey with side chicks then you are cheating and unfaithful to your wife.

Is this your policy universerly accepted.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by virginchaser(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
okoroemeka:
and if it explodes everybody must collect sharpnel wound,I don't discuss my family issues with a side chick that's taboo,they are just meant to be fvcked and cast aside until the next session but if you get emotional and lovey lovey with side chicks then you are cheating and unfaithful to your wife.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by emmanuelbrown26: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
athaboi:
shameless poor man! Igbo kill you there
Lolsssssssssss, instead of d idiot to blame his afonja brother, he is busy getting jealous over one Igbo girl.
Instead of him to tell us say d igbo bab gallant pass en afonja sister inlaw

1 Like

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by emmanuelbrown26: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
odinson1:

I'm sure she denies him sex every damn time and that is Why he opted for a side chick.

Listen here young man,if you expose your brother to his wife,it will not only ruin their marriage but you and your brothers will become sworn enemies forever(if he finds out you exposed him).

The best thing to do is talk to your brother and try to know why he has a side chick, probably his sex life with his wife is boring as hell,maybe.

Don't because of a woman ruin your bond between your brother. Advice him that he should stop as cheating is bad,but DO NOT expose him to his wife.
Op problem is not about his brother having a side chick or not. His only problem is bcs an Igbo fine bab dun collect en sister inlaw and maybe d sister inlaw dey give am free money
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by isokomarine: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
agadez007:
The foolish op is even a minority from Isoko
Fool Most Isoko girls I know are naturally dirty,Ugly and have smelling kpekus,so why won’t you elder brother have an Igbo side chick maybe his Isoko wife isn’t hygienic at all
according to the Holy Bible iron sharpen iron, you are not different from what you mentioned
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by agadez007(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
isokomarine:
according to the Holy Bible iron sharpen iron, you are not different from what you mentioned
No vex, I typed that in the afternoon when my head dey hot
grin grin
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by VEXT: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2022
Igbo women and olosho work no b here...
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Freemasonry: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Let's face it, na your brother go toast this girl ooo; not the other way around. Yet see the effrontery of your twisted narrative.
I'm not defending the girl oo, but your brother is more to blame than she is.

And another thing, leave her tribe out of it, it could have been any other girl from anywhere else. Ask your bros to chain his preeq, simple!
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by socialmediaman: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
This thread reeks of tribalism. Tueh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM / Random Amazing Facts / I Don't Know Where My Relationship Is Headed, Is He Playing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.