Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified (1763 Views)

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified by rhektor(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't understand you and your geeks here. Pick out my post and counter the lies there one by one. I said many things therein and it's not only Crucifixion or mention of Jesus...

You should stop this foolish act of acting dumb. You can read point out what you did not understand in the post above then I'll explain to you. Others have also done a good job of response, read their input on your foolish lies or remain silent forever. Stop disgracing yourself
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified by Abdoolbuster: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Emperor88:

Between Abraham and Jesus is how many years? Now add it with the time Adam was created to the time Abraham was born. My. Idiot who believed a whale swallowed someone and vomitted him after 3 days.

Conjectures

1. State where it was written in the Bible that the world was created 7k years ago

2. State where it was written that it was whale that swallowed Jonah

If not keep mute for life
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified by danny56: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sounds like one of the Islamic point of argument. undecided

Tell the writer, I chosen to believe the normal Bible that we know... Not some 1500years discovery. It's over 2000years not 1500 garbages! cool
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified by rhektor(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

I don't understand you and your geeks here. Pick out my post and counter the lies there one by one. I said many things therein and it's not only Crucifixion or mention of Jesus...

I repeat let Quran and SIRA go through textual and historical criticism and see if you'll have anything to hold on to
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified by AntiChristian: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2023
rhektor:

I repeat let Quran and SIRA go through textual and historical criticism and see if you'll have anything to hold on to

That's not the bone of contention here.
Stop the diversion!
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified by rhektor(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

That's not the bone of contention here.
Stop the diversion!
You know next to nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus / The Strange Children / Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.