Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God (1760 Views)

TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! / Man Of God Or Servant Of God? / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by firdaus4us: 6:34pm On May 05, 2007
What is your view? Do you prefer to be called servant of God?
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by pilgrim1(f): 6:40pm On May 05, 2007
firdaus4us:

What is your view? Do you prefer to be called servant of God?

Called 'servant of God' or what else?? What are the other options, if any?

Perhaps it would help for posters to be forthcoming with broad perspectives before they 'click' to post a topic. smiley
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by babs787(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2007
@pilgrim

Called 'servant of God' or what else?? What are the other options, if any?

Perhaps it would help for posters to be forthcoming with broad perspectives before they 'click' to post a topic.

You dont need to ask for his options but you tell us which you prefer. No quarrel grin grin

Thanks
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by lafile(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2007
@ babs, firdaus4us
It doesn't make sense to just say 'Do you prefer to be called servant of God?'. There has to be options, so we can understand the perspective you are talking from. Its like a waiter saying 'do you prefer rice'. When babs says but tell us which you prefer he himself indicates that there are options to choose from. I am asking 'which do i prefer between what and what?'
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by pilgrim1(f): 9:55am On May 07, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

You don't need to ask for his options but you tell us which you prefer. No quarrel grin grin

Thanks

No worries, but by your response I am now more than convinced that you really have a problem with understanding issues.

lafile:

@ babs, firdaus4us
It doesn't make sense to just say 'Do you prefer to be called servant of God?'. There has to be options, so we can understand the perspective you are talking from. Its like a waiter saying 'do you prefer rice'. When babs says but tell us which you prefer he himself indicates that there are options to choose from. I am asking 'which do i prefer between what and what?'

Thanks for explaining that once again. If it is not clear by now, it won't surprise me that some people simply don't see issues.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by Reverend(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2007
Be a servant to yourself first smiley smiley

If you have any time left, then use that to help your fellow man and do not waste your time on Earth worshipping ficticious Gods.

Make the most of the time you have and try and make the world a little better for the next generation to live in wink wink wink

SERVANT = SLAVE
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by lafile(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2007
And I thot the rev was dead
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by Reverend(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2007
The Rev is well and living amongst you all grin grin grin

The ultimate source of imperfection is God. What is perfect cannot make itself imperfect, so humans must have been created imperfect. What is perfect cannot create anything imperfect, so God must be imperfect to have created these imperfect humans. A perfect God who creates imperfect humans is impossible.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by babs787(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2007
@pilgrim

No worries, but by your response I am now more than convinced that you really have a problem with understanding issues.

Never mind, you have just started, we will know who doesnt understand issues. You know that there are threads for religious issues, we will know from there when issues are being backed with verses from the books.

He asked if you would like to be called servant and you have every right to tell him if you would not like to be called same and what you would like to be called if you dont want the above.

You understand issues just like your folks too grin grin
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by pilgrim1(f): 11:47am On May 07, 2007
babs787:

He asked if you would like to be called servant and you have every right to tell him if you would not like to be called same and what you would like to be called if you don't want the above.

@babs787,

Like I said, it would not be surprising if you came back with yet more lack of understanding. I started nothing other than pointing out what up until now you have failed to see. It is illiterate for anyone to offer just one choice with the word "PREFER" - and if you still lack an understanding in simple use of words, you make my point.

babs787:

You understand issues just like your folks too grin grin

And I can be glad to have left the slow-wittedness of your folks FOREVER.  smiley
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by babs787(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2007
@pilgrim

babs787,

Like I said, it would not be surprising if you came back with yet more lack of understanding. I started nothing other than pointing out what up until now you have failed to see. It is illiterate for anyone to offer just one choice with the word "PREFER" - and if you still lack an understanding in simple use of words, you make my point.

Yes I am here again o to show another lack of understanding.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by pilgrim1(f): 4:35pm On May 07, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrim

Yes I am here again o to show another lack of understanding.

Okay, I hear.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by babs787(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2007
@pilgrim

wink wink wink wink
wink wink wink wink
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by pilgrim1(f): 6:56pm On May 07, 2007
Shalom.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 07, 2007
Hmm

Do you prefer beans?
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by pilgrim1(f): 9:01pm On May 07, 2007
babyosisi:

Hmm

Do you prefer beans?

Oh goodness me!! cheesy grin
I does not didn't!!
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by firdaus4us: 11:07am On May 08, 2007
ok! Pilgrim are you a servant of God or not?
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by babs787(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2007
@firdaus4us

Salam brother, welcome once again.

Maa Salam
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by stimulus(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2007
firdaus4us:

ok! Pilgrim are you a servant of God or not?

Oga firdaus4us,

Stop playing games. Either you get on with it and expose your antics, or be man enough to face up that English is a problem to you. No shame admitting it - I can admit that I still don't have a good grasp of Arabic, and the sky won't fall.

So, bro. . . what do you understand by the word "prefer"??

Spill the beans, and confirm my suspicion that you have nothing to offer. And while you gathering your beans before the spill, please go over to the God Is Above Jesus Christ thread and oblige me answers to my question there.

Shalom.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by Nobody: 12:37am On May 10, 2007
What firdaus4you is hypocritically trying to bring out is this: christians refer to each other as Sons of God according to the gift of salvation, in islam, allah refers to muslims not as sons but as servants/slaves who can NEVER be heirs to allahs flights of fancy called jannat!
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by stimulus(m): 12:43am On May 10, 2007
Na today we begin know them?? The guy is making me laugh. Whether or not that is his sly intention, I have surprises for him. If he never read im book finish, make e no point fingers at others. grin
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by Nobody: 12:43am On May 10, 2007
they can call themselves sons of allah,who cares?
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by firdaus4us: 11:18am On May 10, 2007
@babyosisi, stimulus, davidylan,
Please don't dodge my question! Are you servants of God?.

@stimulus
Check that thread and upgrade your vocabulary.

@babs787
Wa alaykum salam warahmotulahi wabarakatuhu.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by stimulus(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2007
@firdaus4us,

firdaus4us:

@babyosisi, stimulus, davidylan,
Please don't dodge my question! Are you servants of God?.

See who's sobbing! grin Have you not been dodging/evading questions in other threads? When you lay your cards clearly on the table, you will get answers. If you want to continue your al-taqiyya games, this thread will grow very loooooooong with practically no sense.

firdaus4us:

@stimulus
Check that thread and upgrade your vocabulary.

You can't play games with me. My queries are well-articulated, and I got them straight out of your Muslim books. Would you be a gentleman and prove your mettle by providing answers to my questions on that thread??
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by babs787(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2007
@all christian apologists

Are you servants of God?

Please dont dudge as you are well known for.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by stimulus(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2007
babs787:

@all christian apologists

Are you servants of God?

Please don't dudge as you are well known for.

When all Muslim apologists will stop playing the al-taqiyya game and think for themsleves without plagiarizing articles from other websites, answers will come!

When people like firdaus4us will learn to use words properly (especially "prefer"wink, then we can move on!

When people like you stop artfully dodging questions posted on this thread, then we can progress the discussion.

Take care.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by firdaus4us: 1:55pm On May 10, 2007
@stimulus.
Definately mr stimulus, the question is very difficult for you to answer.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by stimulus(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2007
@firdaus4us,

firdaus4us:

@stimulus.
Definately mr stimulus, the question is very difficult for you to answer.

If it is, then the word "prefer" must be your problem, no??

We are not going to fall for that silly games you guys play. Lay your cards on the table - tell us what's on your mind - provide the options for the word "prefer" - and then answers will come.

The Bible says, "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him" (Prov. 18:13). Do you now see where we are coming from? We cannot answer your matter before you tell us what's up your sleeves, lest you try to ensnare anyone with your antics.

No be today we begin know you guys! grin

Shalom.
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by babs787(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2007
@stimulus

It is very garing that the question is too hard for you. As for your question on the use of 'we' in the Quran, I will myself create thread for the claim but at the same time answer my questions in the way listed. I have been answering your questions according to how they are listed. So answer my questions in the link you supplied and you should know that I asked mine before yours.

So stop behaving like an escapist and let me remind you that you still have three questions in the thread' was jesus crucified.

Common be a man
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by stimulus(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@stimulus

It is very garing that the question is too hard for you.

Okay. Thank you. grin Only typically Islamic questions that the posters themselves have not been able to answer are difficult for them!

babs787:

As for your question on the use of 'we' in the Quran, I will myself create thread for the claim

Please, with all pleasure - just humour me!

babs787:

but at the same time answer my questions in the way listed.

If you're about to start another roundabout argument that leads nowhere, then don't bother. If you are seeking honest answers without your usual drama, then I can cut and paste the relevant posts were I answered them all before.

babs787:

I have been answering your questions according to how they are listed. So answer my questions in the link you supplied and you should know that I asked mine before yours.

This is not a matter of seniority; because you haven't demonstrated an iota of maturity yet. grin

babs787:

So stop behaving like an escapist and let me remind you that you still have three questions in the thread' was jesus crucified.

If those three questions are yours, I will answer them. if they are the ones you rank-xeroxed from other websites and dressed up as yours, just keep your game where it belongs. When you start thinking for yourself, then you will be able to hold a good discussion with others on the Forum.

babs787:

Common be a man

Are you cured of your being a lackey yet?? grin
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by TellyB(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2007
@firdaus4us,

Why has it been so difficult for you to say what you had in mind? What is wrong with being a servant of God? Why all the games?
Re: Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God by pilgrim1(f): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2007
We know why they play all the games - it is the Muslim thing, and they can't do without it! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have A VISION, Have A DREAM, Have A DESIRE / Tb Joshua-the World Greatest And Most Persecuted / From Grass To Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.