Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him (25855 Views)

CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / Angry Mob Prepares A Thief To Burn Him Alive In Calabar (PHOTO) / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Brendaniel: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

No cry

The information you gave here is too shallow, the truth is even the police will ask you all these questions and more before they can help you...

1. what does your brother do for a living?

2. Did you ask them who they were?

3. Did you ask them what was your brother's offence?

4. If you asked them what did they say was his offence?

5. Did they give any conditions to release your brother?
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
asanausana91:
I pray nothing should happen to him. But this is a warning to people that sit in Lagos and start hailing ipob, this ipob has turned Igbo land to a dangerous region.
I wish these people should be given their Biafra, I will really enjoy the show.

Useless tribal bigot, she said he was arrested by the vigilante, not by IPOB.

Are there no vigilante groups in your own area

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
The East is bleeding. Courtesy of Ipob lunatics
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by tonididdy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
My junior brother of 31years old left lagos to enugu (Awgu)today to see my parents. His number has not been going and at about 11:13 I called again to check if his phone is still off and someone picked and ask me who i am which I explain that I am the sister to the owner of the phone. He ask if I am aware my brother travelled today and I answered yes. I also told him we are from awgu.

He said to me "we wan burn am" and ended the call and the phone has been switched off. My brother is not a criminal just thst he arrived late because of traffic.

Meanwhile they called my mum earlier and ask her everything they asked me and assured my mum they will bring him home.

I don't know why they told me they will burn him and assure my mum they will bring him home.
His phone number is +2348024516101 and it is still off

Mods please help me put this in front page. He's my father only son. If anything happen to him, I don't think my parent will survive it.
Hello how did you know this is a vigilante group?
Something tells me their next move will be a ransom.
Looks like amateur kidnappers.

Anyway I pray he is home soon.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by higgs: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sad.One can't even travel again without fear.Try to find out the identity of the group holding him and their location. I pray he is safe.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by ifymadu: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
You guys need to alert the police ASAP, they might be able to track his phone to know the exact location he last received signal and pinpoint where the criminals holding him are.

It's so unfortunate, will have him and your family in my prayers and thoughts.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by bencarson007(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

No cry

Haba na.

Please what type of phone does he use let's see if we can track him. This is worrisome abeg. And what was his last known location that he communicated to you people
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Brendaniel:

The information you gave here is too shallow, the truth is even the police will ask you all these questions and more before they can help you...

1. what does your brother do for a living?

2. Did you ask them who they were?

3. Did you ask them what was your brother's offence?

4. If you asked them what did they say was his offence?

5. Did they give any conditions to release your brother?
He works in a company
They didn't give me the chance to ask
I asked but they did not answer
No. I even told them I will give them anything and the person hang up
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Brendaniel: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

He works in a company

Then why is the heading of your topic carrying vigilante on it, now the narrative is pointing to sit at home enforcers which might clearly not be which might even reduce the chances of anyone helping out, same way people conclude a girl has gone to see her boyfriend if the details are not clearly spelled for a missing girl, it is better the way you have explained to me here, at least people will not just jump into conclusion and close the case their minds...
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Datboredberrry(f): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Easterners are savages.
There's no difference between ipob and Fulani herdsmen
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by madgoat(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
He is now ashes grin grin grin
To dust we shall return
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Datboredberrry(f): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hublot1:

Its unfortunate how overzealous those boys are in enforcing this thing. They are the convicts released from prison with nothing to lose.

Their clock starts from 12.am . This is why a lot of people travelling to the south east stopover at Asaba before continuing their journeys so as not to be caught up in situations like this

They're bitter and hate seeing their fellow young men who've refused to join them in the ntimidation of people and killing paramilitary and military men.

No successful young man will close his thriving business and enter the Bush or start chasing people around in the name of whatever so this is the sad reality of life in the s.east now.

Just pray and continue to call your brothers number, we're praying along that his life will be spared.

three weeks ago they kidnapped Akwa Ibom passengers travelling to Lagos through their state.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Datboredberrry(f): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
tit:

This must be one of the security operatives who cause mayhem in Nigeria.
you this ashawo you never still get sense?
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Datboredberrry(f): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

He works in a company
east no dey safe na.
Recently passengers from Akwa Ibom state traveling to Lagos were kidnapped in the east.
So now travelers are avoiding South East entirely.
That region worse pass north
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Johnsown1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
He will be fine, God will save him.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please if there's anyone working in airtel that can help me track his number I will really appreciate it
+2348024516101

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Alusiizizi(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
This has nothing to do with IPOB or vigilantes, these are plain criminals, period. In a few hours you'll probably be getting another phone call specifying the amount to be paid for his release.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by asanausana91: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Useless tribal bigot, she said he was arrested by the vigilante, not by IPOB.

Are there no vigilante groups in your own area
If you like called them Marine, all I know is ipob has succeeded in turning Igbo land into a dangerous jungle.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by omoplaycool(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
My junior brother of 31years old left lagos to enugu (Awgu)today to see my parents. His number has not been going and at about 11:13 I called again to check if his phone is still off and someone picked and ask me who i am which I explain that I am the sister to the owner of the phone. He ask if I am aware my brother travelled today and I answered yes. I also told him we are from awgu.
Your brother will return home safely..#WGCDDE

He said to me "we wan burn am" and ended the call and the phone has been switched off. My brother is not a criminal just thst he arrived late because of traffic.

Meanwhile they called my mum earlier and ask her everything they asked me and assured my mum they will bring him home.

I don't know why they told me they will burn him and assure my mum they will bring him home.

Mods please help me put this in front page. He's my father only son. If anything happen to him, I don't think my parent will survive it.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Aaar: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Why
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by paschal47(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Please if there's anyone working in airtel that can help me track his number I will really appreciate it
+2348024516101

I still dialed, it's not going through. Any news?
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by greggng: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Issues of this nature is better handled by the police . Nairaland is not police station where you can report this matter .
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by greggng: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
asanausana91:
I pray nothing should happen to him. But this is a warning to people that sit in Lagos and start hailing ipob, this ipob has turned Igbo land to a dangerous region.
I wish these people should be given their Biafra, I will really enjoy the show.

You are funny. According to the write up , ipob was not mentioned in any where. I saw vigilante ..The problem we have is mis representation of information . In the east we have ebube agu , we have Eastern security network sponsored by ipob , we have unknown gun men ..we also have other criminal elements. For instance when ipob says there is not gonna be stay at home . The criminal elements will impose sit at home on the people. At the end people will blame it on ipob. I pray your brother comes out alive but calling vigilante ipob is misinformation. When I was in the east . The community formed vigilante to deal with the activities of criminals during that time . Each family.had to donate 3 able bodied men . Criminal ran away . Is in every society ..we don't belong to biafra or ipob by then ..we have common interest. ..to protect our community

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by NoQualmz: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Is this the type of Biafra dey want sad ? Killing fellow igbo sadsad? I reject such Biafra sad
Are u not part of those hailing them? See ur dirty moniker
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by torqque7(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Your brother is not a serious person..didn’t he know about these hooligans enforcing seat at home in the east?why will he decide to travel on a Monday?smh
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by NoQualmz: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Alusiizizi:
This has nothing to do with IPOB or vigilantes, these are plain criminals, period. In a few hours you'll probably be getting another phone call specifying the amount to be paid for his release.

Sorry to say this. Ipob put themselves in all this mess..anything that happens in the East na Ipob...that’s what everyone now know. Una go dey defend and counter tire. Nobody trusts u guys again. Ntoor nu
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by NoQualmz: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
greggng:

You are funny. According to the write up , ipob was not mentioned in any where. I saw vigilante ..The problem we have is mis representation of information . In the east we have ebube agu , we have Eastern security network sponsored by ipob , we have unknown gun men ..we also have other criminal elements. For instance when ipob says there is not gonna be stay at home . The criminal elements will impose sit at home on the people. At the end people will blame it on ipob. I pray your brother comes out alive but calling vigilante ipob is misinformation. When I was in the east . The community formed vigilante to deal with the activities of criminals during that time . Each family.had to donate 3 able bodied men . Criminal ran away . Is in every society ..we don't belong to biafra or ipob by then ..we have common interest. ..to protect our community

U need enough energy drink to be defending ipob everyday..on every thread too. This is the mess they’ve put themselves in. Goodluck
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by vikstandon(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Excel I didn't know you are my sister... Why is all this happening to you. Kpele you will pull through all of this.

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Laslaslala: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sister is there any news yet about ur brofher pls
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by chukwuibuipob: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
NoQualmz:

Are u not part of those hailing them? See ur dirty moniker
show me where I hail them
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by greggng: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
NoQualmz:

U need enough energy drink to be defending ipob everyday..on every thread too. This is the mess they’ve put themselves in. Goodluck

I hardly dabble into politics . People that know me knows I restrict my self to what puts food on my table . But is important we inform.instead of misinforming. Some of us went to school so that people don't force misinformation in our throat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

29 Car Snatchers Arrested And 12 Cars Recovered By Police (pics) / Enugu Police Arrest Suspect From Zamfara Over Attakwu Community Attack / Shoplifter Caught After Returning To Steal In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.