Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him (25845 Views)

CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / Angry Mob Prepares A Thief To Burn Him Alive In Calabar (PHOTO) / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by tit(f): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
greggng:

I hardly dabble into politics . People that know me knows I restrict my self to what puts food on my table . But is important we inform.instead of misinforming. Some of us went to school so that people don't force misinformation in our throat

Most of these criminals claiming the kidnappings and killings are done by IPOB are actually Nigerian security based in the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by xcelattutorials: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2022
madgoat:
He is now ashes grin grin grin
To dust we shall return

Na you be ashes. If you want come and insult me but I've said my own: 'Na you be ashes'.

Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by xcelattutorials: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Please if there's anyone working in airtel that can help me track his number I will really appreciate it
+2348024516101

This is more easily done through the police. Go to the police immediately before that phone is taken too far from him. Even Airtel MD can't do this for you without Police approval or request. I was trying to get this information across to you yesterday but I couldn't.

I wasn't able to post it here till this morning because of poor network.

Please do it quickly before that phone is taken far away without trace back to him.

You just need to be calm, nothing wrong will happen to him. I had an intense prayer session regarding him yesterday and all I can tell you is call me when the testimony surfaces. He will not just be found, he will be well. This will be the last of such.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by asanausana91: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2022
greggng:

You are funny. According to the write up , ipob was not mentioned in any where. I saw vigilante ..The problem we have is mis representation of information . In the east we have ebube agu , we have Eastern security network sponsored by ipob , we have unknown gun men ..we also have other criminal elements. For instance when ipob says there is not gonna be stay at home . The criminal elements will impose sit at home on the people. At the end people will blame it on ipob. I pray your brother comes out alive but calling vigilante ipob is misinformation. When I was in the east . The community formed vigilante to deal with the activities of criminals during that time . Each family.had to donate 3 able bodied men . Criminal ran away . Is in every society ..we don't belong to biafra or ipob by then ..we have common interest. ..to protect our community
I understand with you, but you should know that the rise of insecurity in the east comes from ipob. There are many times that we see ipob denying an obvious crime.
From the report you will understand that the man arrived late, probably around 12 am or 1am and by that time it was already on Monday and every Monday is sit at home.
When you were in the east, was it so bad like this?
I can confidently tell you that most vigilantes in the east are members of ipob. Don't forget that, the military neutralize some terrorists in the east and those terrorist were carrying vigilantee ID cards. As a security man, I have experience where terrorists can dress like pastors,imam,soldiers,police ,students ,etc in order to achieve their goal.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by greggng: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2022
asanausana91:
I understand with you, but you should know that the rise of insecurity in the east comes from ipob. There are many times that we see ipob denying an obvious crime.8
From the report you will understand that the man arrived late, probably around 12 am or 1am and by that time it was already on Monday and every Monday is sit at home.
When you were in the east, was it so bad like this?
I can confidently tell you that most vigilantes in the east are members of ipob. Don't forget that, the military neutralize some terrorists in the east and those terrorist were carrying vigilantee ID cards. As a security man, I have experience where terrorists can dress like pastors,imam,soldiers,police ,students ,etc in order to achieve their goal.

I some how disagree with you cos same way I don't believe every northerner is boko haram , I also don't believe every igbo is ipob. I have on several occasions read ipob spokes persons press release on every development that concerns their activities. I have seen him denounce the sit at home ...if ipob is saying they are nor responsible for the Sit at home, who then is calling the shots? I don't wanna play politics with this matter . Peace is needed . However is important we have knowledge of security reports of anywhere we are going to avoid stepping into danger.

I warned my family never to disobey any call for stay at home in the east . Whether from ipob or other criminal elements . The truth is that you are your own security. The best the govt will do is to condernm the act when it has already been done . Is like crying when the head is off.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by madgoat(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
xcelattutorials:

Na you be ashes. If you want come and insult me but I've said my own: 'Na you be ashes'.

Bye bye.

Why will i insult a vegetable grin
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Keziehenry(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

They didn't tell us their name but it happen in 4 corner
Any update?
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by xcelattutorials: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
madgoat:

Why will i insult a vegetable grin

A mad goat sees everything as a vegetable after all.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Cultistupdate2: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
xcelattutorials:

A mad goat sees everything as a vegetable after all.

Has your brother been released?
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by tit(f): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
asanausana91:
I absolutely agree with you and appreciate the way you passed your message without emotional attached.
I am a security personel and I was trained to see everybody as a suspect.
In the military an accused is guilty until he proof himself otherwise.
In civil life , an accused is considered innocent until he is proven guilty.
Just like in Maiduguri, any kidnappings is suspect to be the activity of boko haram.
Same thing is attached to ipob in the east.

This is one of thegovernment terrorists killing randomly in the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by comtem2011: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Pls any update from your brother? Pls, update us.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Atk1nson(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

They didn't tell us their name but it happen in 4 corner

Thank God. I just had the feeling your brother will be fine. Unfortunately, he has been taught the hard way that Nigeria has moved very backward in terms of security. Many of us dont realise that the security situation has deteriorated across Nigeria yet.

God help the country
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Albertone(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Coolgent:

Listen carefully...
Go to the Police headquarters of your state, ask for O.C Anti Kidnapping and narrate this story to him, Iam very sure they will assist you though with a little financial request.

Eventhough he has been found, I just want to ask.Can you request to see the OC and they will just allow you like that?
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Coolgent(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Albertone:

Eventhough he has been found, I just want to ask.Can you request to see the OC and they will just allow you like that?

Thank God he has been found.
Of course.
In case they refuse, quote me.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Albertone(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Coolgent:

Thank God he has been found.
Of course.
In case they refuse, quote me.

Wow okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Deaf Friend Was Scammed By Bet Scammer / Shoplifter Caught After Returning To Steal In Abuja (Photo) / Man Who Called Two LASPOTECH Students “Prostitutes" And Slapped Them, Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.