Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him (25848 Views)

CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / Angry Mob Prepares A Thief To Burn Him Alive In Calabar (PHOTO) / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by gadgetplanetng: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Did he drive?

This is crazy
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by sammyije(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Light my kpoli
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by davinci2: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2022
STOP BEING INSENSITIVE AND STUPID ON NAIRALAND WHEN FACED WITH A SITUATION LIKE THIS YOU WILL NEED TO PLUG ALL HOLES (SOCIAL MEDIA INCLUSIVE). IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SUGGESTION TO GIVE HER JUST SHUT THE Bleep UP. IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT INTELLIGENT AND PURPOSEFUL PEOPLE AVOID NAIRALAND. STUPID ASS HOLE.
Kingcalls:
U no know whr police dey??

17 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by AmazingELixir: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2022
undecided

Sweet babe don't worry they can't do sh.it.....make dem try am weda naija nogo too hot for dem and dia family.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by We4all: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
My junior brother of 31years old left lagos to enugu (Awgu)today to see my parents. His number has not been going and at about 11:13 I called again to check if his phone is still off and someone picked and ask me who i am which I explain that I am the sister to the owner of the phone. He ask if I am aware my brother travelled today and I answered yes. I also told him we are from awgu.

He said to me "we wan burn am" and ended the call and the phone has been switched off. My brother is not a criminal just thst he arrived late because of traffic.

Meanwhile they called my mum earlier and ask her everything they asked me and assured my mum they will bring him home.

I don't know why they told me they will burn him and assure my mum they will bring him home.
His phone number is +2348024516101 and it is still off

Mods please help me put this in front page. He's my father only son. If anything happen to him, I don't think my parent will survive it.

Who was your brother going to visit? Why not get in touch with that person or any other person you know who is based there. They will have an idea of who the vigilantes are and take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Lumig: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Let's hear from the other side also.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by asanausana91: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
My junior brother of 31years old left lagos to enugu (Awgu)today to see my parents. His number has not been going and at about 11:13 I called again to check if his phone is still off and someone picked and ask me who i am which I explain that I am the sister to the owner of the phone. He ask if I am aware my brother travelled today and I answered yes. I also told him we are from awgu.

He said to me "we wan burn am" and ended the call and the phone has been switched off. My brother is not a criminal just thst he arrived late because of traffic.

Meanwhile they called my mum earlier and ask her everything they asked me and assured my mum they will bring him home.

I don't know why they told me they will burn him and assure my mum they will bring him home.

Mods please help me put this in front page. He's my father only son. If anything happen to him, I don't think my parent will survive it.
I pray nothing should happen to him. But this is a warning to people that sit in Lagos and start hailing ipob, this ipob has turned Igbo land to a dangerous region.
I wish these people should be given their Biafra, I will really enjoy the show.

7 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by tit(f): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Hublot1:

Its unfortunate how overzealous those boys are in ienforcing this thing. These are the convicts released from prison with nothing to lose.

Their clock starts from 12.am . This is why a lot of people travelling to the south east stopover at Asaba before continuing their journeys so as not to be caught up in situations like this

They're bitter and hate seeing their fellow young men who've refused to join them in the ntimidation of people and killing paramilitary and military men.

No successful young man will close his thriving business and enter the Bush or start chasing people around in the name of whatever so this is the sad reality of life in the s.east now.

Just pray and continue to call your brothers number, we're praying along that his life will be spared.

This must be one of the security operatives who cause mayhem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by rasaqadeseun(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Get in touch
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by asanausana91: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2022
tit:
Most of the lynchings are engineered by security officials
which security officials? Continue supporting this rubbish, one day you will also experience this.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by royalamour(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Call the police. Reach out to them on Twitter and all.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Temptee101(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2022
So sorry for your predicament.

But there was no mention of the identity of his captors in your write-up.

Why did you allege he was being held by the vigilante?
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Oasisi: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Drop your phone number.

Details of the vigilantes group.
Where they could be.
I’ll reach out to Government so the security advisor will take up the case
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Coolgent(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Listen carefully...
Go to the Police headquarters of your state, ask for O.C Anti Kidnapping and narrate this story to him, Iam very sure they will assist you though with a little financial request.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Blakjewelry(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

They didn't tell us their name but it happen in 4 corner
if you have access you know anybody that have access to the police should contact them.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by CutenaijaMedia(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Today is "Sit at home ooh" everybody dey inside like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by chukwuibuipob: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2022
sad Is this the type of Biafra dey want sad ? Killing fellow igbo sadsad? I reject such Biafra sad

3 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by ghettochild(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Let us know when he's been found
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by tit(f): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2022
asanausana91:
which security officials? Continue supporting this rubbish, one day you will also experience this.

This incident happened Sunday morning.
It has nothing to do with sit-at-home.
You trying to blame sit at home exposes you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Germi9: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Nothing will happen to him,mark my words
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by asanausana91: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
tit:

This incident happened Sunday morning.
It has nothing to do with sit-at-home.
You trying to blame sit at home exposes you.
nobody is talking about sit at home. Mr man , the sister said the guy came late because of traffic, so likely they guy might have enter around 12am or 1am. Pls pack your emotions on one side and read what the sister said.
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by CCC2(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
They called to be sure his story of being a traveler is true. They may have caught him in an odd place at an odd hour. Be rest assured nothing will happen to him.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by mastermind1759(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
He will b released by Gods grace...
Favor n mercy shall locate him ..

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by BigDick70inch(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Pls be calm......
Tis not easy traveling from Lagos to Enugu........
I stay in Lagos.......but got deployed to Enugu for my service......

Least time I got to awgu while traveling was 11:30.......used to sleep in that Garrikki barrack instead being a Kopa........
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by bencarson007(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

I just called. The number is still switched off o... Any updates yet?
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
bencarson007:

I just called. The number is still switched off o... Any updates yet?
No cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Deaf Friend Was Scammed By Bet Scammer / 29 Car Snatchers Arrested And 12 Cars Recovered By Police (pics) / Enugu Police Arrest Suspect From Zamfara Over Attakwu Community Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.