Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. (866 Views)

Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Erys(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Please I need direction on how to go about a case of a Minor being drugged and unlawfully defiled by a married man. My sister, the mother of (the girl 14years of age) had already gone to make a report at the police station but they are demanding money from her before they can do anything. Personally, I need the man to pay for his misdeeds and rot in jail and I need proper guidance and advice on how to go about it. They live in warri Delta state, while I reside in Portharcourt. Please if anyone knows agencies that handles such cases, I would appreciate a link or medium to get through to them or the best action you think should be taken.

1 Like

Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
rapist deserve peace by cutting off their dick alive

3 Likes

Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by spinna: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Go to the sexual crimes office at the high court

2 Likes

Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Mindlog: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Erys:
Please I need direction on how to go about a case of a Minor being drugged and unlawfully defiled by a married man. My sister, the mother of (the girl 14years of age) had already gone to make a report at the police station but they are demanding money from her before they can do anything. Personally, I need the man to pay for his misdeeds and rot in jail and I need proper guidance and advice on how to go about it. They live in warri Delta state, while I reside in Portharcourt. Please if anyone knows agencies that handles such cases, I would appreciate a link or medium to get through to them or the best action you think should be taken.

Sexual Offences, Domestic Violence & Child Rights’ Unit.
Ministry of Justice, Asaba.

DSS Road, Asaba, Delta State
Open Hours:
Mon – Fri: 8am – 4pm,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Erys(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Sexual Offences, Domestic Violence & Child Rights’ Unit.
Ministry of Justice, Asaba.

DSS Road, Asaba, Delta State
Open Hours:
Mon – Fri: 8am – 4pm,

Thanks a lot.
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Mindlog: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Erys:

Thanks a lot.

I hope she was immediately taken to a hospital after the incident?
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Erys(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mindlog:

I hope she was immediately taken to a hospital after the incident?

No
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Mindlog: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Erys:

No

Can you articulate steps taken immediately after the incident?
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Erys(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Can you articulate steps taken immediately after the incident?

Immediately her mom found out, she went to the police, of which they insisted that they will personally take her to the hospital to have some tests done on her but till now, they're yet to do it and the man in question has not been found.
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Erys(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
I've called the number you gave me (thanks again) and they said they will file a case once the man has been apprehended.
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Mindlog: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Erys:

Immediately her mom found out, she went to the police, of which they insisted that they will personally take her to the hospital to have some tests done on her but till now, they're yet to do it and the man in question has not been found.

Time is of essence in such case because there is need to prevent pregnancy and possibly sexually transmitted infections and of course, she needs therapy.

PLEASE ,YOUR FAMILY SHOULD NEVER ACCEPT FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT to "close" the case

1 Like

Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Mindlog: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Erys:
I've called the number you gave me (thanks again) and they said they will file a case once the man has been apprehended.

Good to know of the progress being made.
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Erys(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Time is of essence in such case because there is need to prevent pregnancy and possibly sexually transmitted infections and of course, she needs therapy.

PLEASE ,YOUR FAMILY SHOULD NEVER ACCEPT FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT to "close" the case

No financial settlement can undo the damage done, which is why I must push the case to make sure he goes to jail where his type belongs. But is it advisable for the mom to take her to the hospital herself to do the tests needed?
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Mindlog: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Erys:

No financial settlement can undo the damage done, which is why I must push the case to make sure he goes to jail where his type belongs. But is it advisable for the mom to take her to the hospital herself to do the tests needed?

Yes, a government hospital as soon as tomorrow morning, I believe there should be a general hospital in Warri.
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Hunter12: 3:06am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Neptunium(m): 3:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Erys:

All the time you people wasted will eventually work against your case. Up till now, no medical report? You can’t get justice without spending something! At most the police will not take more than 5k before taking her for a medical examination. What medical evidence on forceful penetration or drugging will you present in court? Or just her words. It will end up being your words against mine.
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33am On Jun 07, 2022
..........the mother of (the girl 14years of age) had already gone to make a report at the police station but they are demanding money from her before they can do anything. 
Are some police in this part of the world crazy or something?!
What is the meaning of this?
Money for what exactly?!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Erys:

Thanks a lot.
That's all you need from here.
You can start from that.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Erys:
Oh , you have made contact already.
Veey good start.
He will soon be apprehended.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by samtol4(m): 5:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Rapists deserves death sentence.Please take her to hospital for tests and injections. Evidences will be needed in court
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by DSC7: 5:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Nawaooo...

Konji na Bastard.....

Wish her speedy recovery...
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Erys(m): 5:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Mindlog:

Yes, a government hospital as soon as tomorrow morning, I believe there should be a general hospital in Warri.

Yes. I will advise her to do so immediately, thanks.
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by Erys(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113548643:

Money for what exactly?!

To mobilize as they called it.
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by DSC7: 6:00am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113548643:

Money for what exactly?!

Zonebeee oooo zonebeeeee.....

You are no different from those ekelebe...
Re: Case Of A Minor, Drugged And Raped By A Married Man. by emmanuelbrown26: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
DSC7:

Zonebeee oooo zonebeeeee.....

You are no different from those ekelebe...
Don't mind that idiot, what's d difference btw him and those ekelebe? Watch out as this thread will die bcs of that vulture griller.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation / Unknown Side Chick / Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.