Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,450 members, 7,958,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) (35875 Views)

A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order / Bolt Blocked A Driver Account For Attempted Murder With Farts During Trip(image) / What Do I Do When My Ebay Account Is Blocked After Placing An Order? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by cyrusmillz: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fuckjesusandgod:
See, you weren't wrong in anyway. Move on with your life and don't let anyone blackmail you emotionally or manipulate you. If you were the one in her shoe, they will still support her. Simpsons and stupid people everywhere.

When you start running your business, hope you'll keep the same energy
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
Lol well as for me,
Business Lessons we must learn
1. Don't use emotions to do business
2. Zero your business gain expectations unless the business finally got settled to avoid failed hopes and expectations
3. Note that anything business to customers relations is 50/50 outcome (loss or gain)

I have a lot of lessons but lemme stop here for now.

Mobile Car Tracking: Secure Your Car. Let's install a mobile phone car tracking for you at your location in lagos. Check my profile for more details.
Once it online, a lot is at stake and many tend to blur their real color.

The reason for the blocking would have put the conversation to dead.
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by SaintUlot: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

I am 55% certain she had not gone to the park yet as at when I told her something came up. We talked on video till after 3pm and as at then she was at the market.
She told me it's when she closes for the day that she would go to the park. If she had intentions of going to the park at that moment, she would have just told me while we were on video call that she would be on her way to the park any moment now.

According to her, she spent over 2 hours in traffic but the time between when we talked on video and the time I told her I was no longer interested was just over 1 hour

So why did you block her, if you had good intention as you claimed.
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by cherryCola: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fuckjesusandgod:
See, you weren't wrong in anyway. Move on with your life and don't let anyone blackmail you emotionally or manipulate you. If you were the one in her shoe, they will still support her. Simpsons and stupid people everywhere.

You this idiot once said that am rude sad ,

Now you are here supporting a criminal
and even bashing the victim undecided .

Don't even bother quoting me cause I
won't reply.
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Fuckjesusandgod: 2:07am On Feb 10, 2022
You won't reply because you're a slow poke.

cherryCola:

You this idiot once said that am rude sad ,

Now you are here supporting a criminal
and even bashing the victim undecided .

Don't even bother quoting me cause I
won't reply.
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by leye4u: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I have a high tendency of committing murder because I said he doesn't owe Nairalanders explanation except the lady he had business with. I wanted to curse you but I'll leave you to your fate, have a nice day
Curse nah...who hold you

When power jam power na the shekere one go bow
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by oshionelecky: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
MoneyTrees:
OP thought he could whine her to bleep her through biz format
Else no matter what, he'd not have blocked her WhatsApp
OP is not a real niggar

If someone says you are speaking from experience now nko?
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by MoneyTrees(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2022
oshionelecky:

If someone says you are speaking from experience now nko?
Well, only pvssy ass niggars wanna bleep a pvssy through storytelling
Real niggars we just get the pvssy cost in $, bleep de hole & get straight back to our bombing
For it was written in I Tes 5:12; Bomb without ceasing
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by oshionelecky: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
MoneyTrees:

Well, only pvssy ass niggars wanna bleep a pvssy through storytelling
Real niggars we just get the pvssy cost in $, bleep de hole & get straight back to our bombing
For it was written in I Tes 5:12; Bomb without ceasing

So what is the cost of the pussy involved here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Open A Domiciliary Account? Why? / Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together / 40-Year-Old Anambra Men Building Large Corporations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.