Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series (37214 Views)

BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess / Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Ijaya123: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Seems like MTN isn’t the sole sponsor again.
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by adexrocque(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Offpoint1:
Glad Frank is back on the show, he was the reason I watched the show. Nigga can cause heart attack with his "is that your final answer?" tone...

"If you have gone for A, you could have been wrong"
"If you you gone for C, you could have be wrong because...."
"You choose B................... I'm afraid.............. B is the right answer!!!" grin and the audience roar" grin grin this part always got me shaking grin

Would have love to participate, but I'm too dull... don't even who's the current Nigeria president

grin grin grin
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by easzypeaszy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
ppl arte brighter now compare to b4 oooo...Allah i call a frnd na mk he google kawaiii
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Afrogist247(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Video explanation of how to participate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNWKY4LzQF4
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Temptee101(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Offpoint1:
Glad Frank is back on the show, he was the reason I watched the show. Nigga can cause heart attack with his "is that your final answer?" tone...

"You choose B................... I'm afraid.............. B is the right answer!!!" grin and the audience roar" grin grin this part always got me shaking grin

Would have love to participate, but I'm too dull... don't even who's the current Nigeria president

Same here.

I heard he's invincible, always in the air

While some say he's a flying wizard and others say he is inflicted with incurable deaf and dumb ailment for raping an underage girl which he later took as a wife.

Dont know which to believe

Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by kingdenny(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin
Offpoint1:

Would have love to participate, but I'm too dull... don't even know who's the current Nigeria president

Lmfao. Dss go soon pick you up
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Miner13: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

Would have love to participate, but I'm too dull... don't even know who's the current Nigeria president
JUBRIL EL-SUDAN
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by MartinsD12(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Innobee99:
Make i try this one
grin any way na way

1 Like

Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Mekanus(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

Hahahaha. You're one hell of a funny motherfucker.
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by MartinsD12(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Afrogist247:
The Old favourite TV Show, Who wants to be a millionaire is back on air and it's taking off in March 2022 according to BLKMedia, the brain behind its return.

Time

It will be on air every Sunday night from 8:30pm to 9:30pm.

Stations

Stations to watch it are African Magic Family on DSTV, STV and NTA.

How to Participate?

Simply Dial *569# or *7006*20# on your mobile phone and stand a chance to be a participant.

By pressing *569#, you continue by pressing 1. You will be charged N6.98 for this service.

You can select three of the following options;

1 - for Studio Play Participation
2 - For Question of the Week
3 - For Sponsored Play.

Cost of Participation

After the steps above, you will answer a Question and selecting an Option costs N200.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMPhQrO_ON4

Good luck.

© OmoElublog

Source: Frank Edoho

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZqsTQDIpm1/?utm_medium=copy_link
One question N200 go comot abi all questions for N200
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Goalnaldo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Where is the studio located cause my brother will definitely carry me their with his car if I'm selected.
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Brunicekid(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
princepee:
Now this is for intelligent people.

Not all this bbn nonsense.

Hope my man Frank will still be hosting it
Yes, Frank is still hosting it..
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by sammirano: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mharthings:
Let's get that Bag in the most fortunate way.

This is the Bet9ja version for Literates

you gerrit grin

1 Like

Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by wonderr(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dankovich1:
That's good......
Something worth time wasting, educating, fun and informative.
how can you use the word 'wasting' for something that you know is worth your time
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Fernandeswagger(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Afrogist247:
The Old favourite TV Show, Who wants to be a millionaire is back on air and it's taking off in March 2022 according to BLKMedia, the brain behind its return.

Time

It will be on air every Sunday night from 8:30pm to 9:30pm.

Stations

Stations to watch it are African Magic Family on DSTV, STV and NTA.

How to Participate?

Simply Dial *569# or *7006*20# on your mobile phone and stand a chance to be a participant.

By pressing *569#, you continue by pressing 1. You will be charged N6.98 for this service.

3 - For Sponsored Play.

Cost of Participation

After the steps above, you will answer a Question and selecting an Option costs N200.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMPhQrO_ON4

Good luck.

© OmoElublog

Source: Frank Edoho

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZqsTQDIpm1/?utm_medium=copy_link

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by drlaykay(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
princepee:
Bros wetin you dey talk, talk am for pigeon we go understand.

How to Participate?

3 - For Sponsored Play.

Studio play is what is televised.
Question of the week is self explanatory
I repeat, which is the sponsored play?
If you have the answer kindly state
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nostalgia. The show reminds me of the good old days when man pikin still dey him papa house. cheesy I am genuinely happy for Frank Edoho, one of the best, if not the best TV host in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Frank83: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
The prize money is way too small comparing that MTN will make over N6,200,000,000.00, that's a sragerring six billion plus. It's open say robbery on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Dawn91(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
JoshTim:
Time to be the next Aroma. That guy na authority

Who is aroma
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by 010okoogar: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
I love the program because is very educative and exciting.
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Dawn91(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
greendice:

Over sure worry me.

I dreamt I was on the show two weeks ago and won N20m before I saw this come back advert.

It may be your destiny bro

I am rooting for you ....go for it bro !! Believe!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by bmdmix11: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
It can never be the same as of the old but i wish the sponsors and Frank all the best
no one is forcing u to watch bro
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Aaae: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by silverx(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

"If you havw gone for C, you could have be wrong because...."

The current Nigeria president is Abba kyari���
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by NaijaCover(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nice One
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
badboyTee:
olodo shey na people like you them dey find

Lol
I Sabi o, no think am.
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by Bahamas95(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wow!

One of my favorite shows back then, so happy it's back!...... I nor dey hot seat but Frank dey give me hypertension for house cos of he "wicked" suspense. cheesy
Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by wanbissaka2: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
i missed this show

meanwhile
abeg make una help me like my post make i see €10 chop
https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920

Re: How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series by oluwabunmist: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin grin
Offpoint1:

"If you havw gone for C, you could have be wrong because...."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants / Old Time Indian Movies (the Promise) / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.