Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,352 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Is The Greatest And Only Meaningful Investment? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Greatest And Only Meaningful Investment? (510 Views)

Who Knows The Greatest And Highest Commandment? / The Greatest Lover Of All Time / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest And Only Meaningful Investment? by Steep(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
The answer is Kingdom investment!

Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

There are two things that will happen to all our earthly investment, either they leave us or we leave them behind.

Any investment that is not kingdom focused is a complete waste!
Money, degrees, family, Time, properties etc if they are not for the increase and expansion for the kingdom then, they are all useless and a waste of living.
Solomon said all of man's labour under the sun is vanity.

Ecclesiastes 12:8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.

The early Christians will sell their possessions for the kingdom.

Investing in the Kingdom has its benefit both here on earth and in eternity.

In summary, all our actions, goals etc should always be kingdom centered.
Re: What Is The Greatest And Only Meaningful Investment? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Investing on yourself.
Re: What Is The Greatest And Only Meaningful Investment? by Steep(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
CamusMidas:
Investing on yourself.

Luke 12:16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

12:17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

12:18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

12:19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

12:21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
Re: What Is The Greatest And Only Meaningful Investment? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Steep:

Luke 12:16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

12:17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

12:18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

12:19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

12:21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
Oga be realistic with life, so what if his soul is taken and he died? At least he has build a solid foundation for kids to continue from, is the poor man going to live forever? And when he eventually die, where would his children start from?
Re: What Is The Greatest And Only Meaningful Investment? by Steep(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
CamusMidas:

Oga be realistic with life, so what if his soul is taken and he died? At least he has build a solid foundation for kids to continue from, is the poor man going to live forever? And when he eventually die, where would his children start from?
I am not saying don't invest in yourself or children future but the greatest and enduring one is Kingdom investment, and by the way for a Christian the goal of raising a family is also a kingdom one which is to raise a Godly nation.
Re: What Is The Greatest And Only Meaningful Investment? by LordReed(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2022
Steep:
The answer is Kingdom investment!

Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

There are two things that will happen to all our earthly investment, either they leave us or we leave them behind.

Any investment that is not kingdom focused is a complete waste!
Money, degrees, family, Time, properties etc if they are not for the increase and expansion for the kingdom then, they are all useless and a waste of living.
Solomon said all of man's labour under the sun is vanity.

Ecclesiastes 12:8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.

The early Christians will sell their possessions for the kingdom.

Investing in the Kingdom has its benefit both here on earth and in eternity.

In summary, all our actions, goals etc should always be kingdom centered.

This is how they get people to help them build their kingdoms while the so called god is giving unknown individual knock on the head. SMH. LoLz.
Re: What Is The Greatest And Only Meaningful Investment? by Steep(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kingdom investment

(1) (Reply)

Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) / Stop Public Transport Buses From Coming To The Redemption Camp / Has Christianity Made Any Impact In Arresting Social Vices In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.