Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 14&15 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 14&15 (134 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 14&15 by wizard777: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
RUNAWAY DAUGHTER
(Forbidden to be a lesbian)

Rated 18+ CHAPTER 14 and 15

Written ✍️ by ©hinny

****SERA

I woke up and unlocked the door, staying in doors is one thing am thinking of doing ; but I need to see anty sera first

So I went straight to anty sera’s room but she wasn’t there, on my way downstairs I met her, she wasn’t happy with me and I saw it clearly on her face

She stared at me furiously and walked passed me straight to her room without taking a glance on me again

I followed her immediately, greeted her but her response wasn’t good to my hearing

The reason behind her anger is what I clearly Know so nothing much than to apologise, I know she would forgive me no matter how bad her temper is

I walked quietly in front of her and pleaded , “Anty sera please find a place in your heart and forgive, I knew that I offended you and Dad won’t be happy if he finds out my act… Please don’t tell him, forgive me, I won’t do it again “, I held her hands pleading with her almost shedding tears

She gasped and sat down on the bed with her head bent low, after some seconds, she raised her head and stared at me

“Sera tell me… What have you the urge to lock the door “, she asked me angrily

I couldn’t give an answer to her question rather I continuously begged her with tears rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably

My tears touched her heart that she drew me closer to sit on her lap, she cautioned me for what I did and promised to tell Dad if I repeat it again

I obeyed her words because I don’t want her to feel bad again or let my dad know but I never let her know the reason behind my act

She cuddled me like a baby, sang for me and made me feel at home again, she then ordered me to go arrange my room without her help
read more @https://wizad.com.ng/runaway-daughter-forbidden-to-be-a-lesbian-chapter-1415/

(1) (Reply)

One Good Friend Is Better Than The Rest Of The World, Says Singer Veezy Jay As H / Latest Rema Song Calm Down(video) / Paypal Account For 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.