Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

One Good Friend Is Better Than The Rest Of The World, Says Singer Veezy Jay As H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Good Friend Is Better Than The Rest Of The World, Says Singer Veezy Jay As H (133 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Good Friend Is Better Than The Rest Of The World, Says Singer Veezy Jay As H by PokoVirtuous(m): 2:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Sharing a series of outdoor photographs of himself and bosom friend, the 'I Still Love You' crooner revealed that having a good friend is everything, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.

Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/archives/4382

(1) (Reply)

Insecure: Casts Real Age & Life Partners 2022 / New Bluehost Pro Web Hosting Package Up For Sale For 1/4 The Price. / Join Chase On Discord And Twitch, Stay Tuned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.