Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Few Days To Valentine's Day: Teach Your Teenage Girls These. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Days To Valentine's Day: Teach Your Teenage Girls These. (331 Views)

What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years / What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? / Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Days To Valentine's Day: Teach Your Teenage Girls These. by IrepChrist: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dear Parents,

If you have a teenage daughter in Secondary School, please make out time to talk to her about Valentine's day, educate her on what love is all about....No matter how innocent that your princess may appear, bear in mind there is something called peer pressure.

Some ignorant teenagers will be lured into sex this week all in the name of Valentine's day Some will loose their virginity, while some will get pregnant over a cup of ice cream *(from Mr Biggs, Tantalizer, Chicken Republic etc) and gifts (from Shopping Mall; ShopRite).....Show your teenage girl lots of love this week and always get her a beautiful Valentine gift and make sure to tell her categorically,looking straight into her eyes that no one will ever love her genuinely like you do....
This may save you from unwanted pregnancy this week.

I know some hollier than thou mummies would critisize this write up and swear to the moon and back that their daughters are innocent and descent�� *issioorite ooo,* but bear in mind that if you don't take up your responsibility and talk to them about sex, their mates will surely do that....some of these "innocent" children know more about sex than you think.
What about the risk of falling a victim to Yahoo Boy ritualists who would capitalize on Valentine's season to carry out their nefarious act?

You can also plan on taking her out that day.
So she can turn down any ungodly invitations.

Please take note NURTURING THE GIRL CHILD

Good day.
Re: Few Days To Valentine's Day: Teach Your Teenage Girls These. by 2special(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
So what happens in the subsequent weeks after Valentine.
Re: Few Days To Valentine's Day: Teach Your Teenage Girls These. by IrepChrist: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Extend the tradition

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / I Hate My Life / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.