Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (19110 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by PrinceMon101(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Xavier5:
Ongoing Draft Of IDEAL

What do you guys think

#Xavier

This is seriously good Xavier, can't wait for it.

Please endeavor to mention my moniker when you start

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
PrinceMon101:

This is seriously good Xavier, can't wait for it.

Please endeavor to mention my moniker when you start

Diarised wink wink wink. Whatever that means

#Xavier
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thanks for this beautiful write up
I love you bro.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hello fellas, don't forget, finale comes up tomorrow.

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Carterj007:
I love you bro.

Xame here cool cool cool

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Kudos man.... thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2022
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: FINALE

Leonard and Emerald got back together as husband and wife to the joy of family and friends. Clara was super happy, her mum and dad were back together again, and dad was back in the house. Their marriage and home was now a haven of love, joy, respect, honour, support and care as the couple strove to make it so. Emerald strives to be the wife she could ever be, the ideal wife. She had to make up for the wasted past, all those times she meted nothing but grief, misery and agony on her husband. She had to ensure she soothe his pains. She desires the hurtful past to be wiped off his memory. She showered him with immense love, honour and submission. No more control, no more domination, no more authority, no more seeking to be in charge, no more ill treatment, no more disregard, no more disrespect, no more dishonour, no more cheating, no more, not to a man like Leonard. He deserves all the love and respect the universe has to offer and that's her priority. No more using her wealth against her husband but for her marriage and family. Her wealth is no longer a determining factor for her love towards her husband, not anymore rather it's a stepping stone. Her love, honour, respect and loyalty for her husband increased every passing moment irrespective of the increase or decrease but mostly increase in or of her wealth. She lives her life for her husband and daughter.

Leonard on his part ensured that he's the ideal father and husband just as he has always been but more. He's super pleased, thrilled and amazed at the transformation of Emerald who is now an embodiment of love, immense love which she exudes towards him. She spoils him naughty with her resources. She strives to be the wife and mother, the ideal one. That he can see and feel. Giving her a second chance is certainly one of the best decisions if not the best decision he has ever made. He made the decision after seeing how genuinely remorseful, repentant and sorry Emerald was. Everyone, no matter how terrible they or their actions are or were, deserves a second chance in the face of such. The pleas, persuasions and pressures also contributed although they weren't the key factor. Looking back now, he's super happy and thankful that he made such decision.

***Twenty four months later***

"Wake up sleepy head," Emerald said placing the tray containing breakfast on the bed. She tapped the sleeping Leonard gently who stirred and continued sleeping.

"Oga, I say wake up!!!!!" She screamed hitting him heavily with a pillow. An act which sprung him out of sleep instantly.

"What!!!?"He screamed in exasperation at Emerald who had a mocking, naughty and cute look. He calmed down on sighting the meal on the bed. He salivated at the sight of it.

"Don't tell me you made that," he said. Emerald rolled her eyes in response.

"Yeah. So?"

"Madam, you are seven months gone. I've told you, I don't want you doing anything. I am there, the workers are there. If you need anything, just ask us."

"Baby, I'm not a kid. I don't like being treated as one all because I'm pregnant besides I'm strong, can't you see? These woman here dey kamkpe, she dey gidigba," Emerald said flexing her muscles comically at the last two statements, an action which brought out laughter from Leonard.

"Am I lying? You know I'm not. My bed works especially last night are testament. See how much you slept because of been worn out despite the fact that I was the one on top. Between the both of us who should be tired? Me or you? But the opposite is the case. Never underestimate the power of a seven months pregnant Emerald. She go beat you crazy." They both laughed.

"True that."

"And for the records, cooking for you is what I love doing. Any woman who loves her husband derives pleasure, satisfaction and fulfilment in cooking for him, not just him but her family as a whole. It's not a thing of necessity, it's a thing of pleasure. Seeing you consume my meal with relish is damn orgasmic. Leo, you can't begin to imagine it. That's the joy of every woman. Pregnancy can't stop me from cooking for you neither will your tantrums. I love you Leonard."

"I love you Emerald. Those words wanna make me cry," he said pouting.

"Cry nah," she jibed. "Now have your breakfast, wait wait wait, go get your teeth brushed," she ordered.

***Two months later***

The house was filled with voices of Leonard and Emerald as they screamed and lashed at each other in an intense verbal face off. Leonard walked into the living room with rage enroute the door, a heavily pregnant Emerald running after him with anger. She caught up with him and spun him towards her.

"What the hell is wrong with you Leo? I don't get you. You've been acting this way for over two years now. What's the problem with you? What is the modafucking problem? I don't just get you. Why such attitude? Don't just stand there looking at me like a dunce, talk," she queried with rage.

"Going with your attitude, I perceive there's something you are keeping from me, what's it? Leo, tell me what the problem is? What are you scared of?"

"Beinh afflicted again just like I was by you!!!!!" He blurted out startling Emerald who stilled and went cold as ice at the revelation.

"Why?" She quizzed mildly.

"I can't experience what I experienced at your hands and throw caution to the wind after that. I have to be cautious and skeptical in my relationship with you. I don't want a repeat of what happened."

"You don't trust me?"

"Yes, I mean, something like that."

The revelation, those words weakened her, her legs could no longer hold her weight, swoon took over her. She dragged herself to a couch and settled on it. She sobbed, tears running down her cheeks. Those were hurtful. Leonard was moved by the emotional state of his wife, he chided himself. He moved and knelt before her, his hands locking hers.

"Baby I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said that, it was a mistake."

"No they're not. They're truths, the way you feel towards me, the way you see me."

"I thought you forgave me, I thought we made amends, I thought you love me, I thought you let everything go," she said in tears.

"Yes I did. I love you."

"Then why do you still hold on to the past, the dark past?" That's a question he couldn't answer.

"For over two years now, I strive to love you, to submit to you, to soothe the pains I caused you, to correct my wrongs, to be a good wife and mother. I ensure I release on you all the affection, care, respect and support the universe has to offer. I thought you saw me in a new light but the reverse is the case. Why hold on to the past? Leo why? It hurts," she said and bursted into tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I wanted to be cautious, it was an act of survival but I just realized how stupid I was. You love me dearly, that you've proven but me, I'm just a jerk, a freaking liar. I claim to love you but what's love when there's no geniune forgiveness and letting go. Such love is nothing but hogwash. You're the faithful one unlike me. You've proven your love for me with your transformation unlike me. I shouldn't be cautious of you, I should be cautious of myself. Please baby, give me a second chance," he said in tears and bowed his head on her laps. She held and stroke his head gently.

They let the tears flow freely, their soul knitted together. That moment was a turning point in their lives, a moment of a new beginning. A moment where the dark past was left bare on the grounds of yester times never to be picked up again, sent into oblivion, never to be remembered. That moment was a moment of rededication and recommitment for the couple. At that moment, the universe recorded the formation of a new bond and union in their lives.

"I love you Emerald. I vow to let go of the dark past, to be the man you, Clara and this life in you wants me to be."

"Me too. I love you so much Leonard." She embraced him tightly and passionately placing his head on her bossom. That's where he belongs, in her bossom.

"Ahhh, Leo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Baby... the baby, it's coming. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The baby is coming. It's time to make our baby. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned in pain propelling an alert Leonard into action.

THE END

#Xavier
#Classic
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2022
THE EZEKIELS WILL RETURN

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Okay, finally, CLASSIC draws it's curtain here, and I must attest, it was an an amazing and emotional filled ride. Thanks guys, I'm really grateful for the support and loyalty you're giving to the Xav-Verse. I'm truly grateful.

To my readers,
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, PrinceMon101, Guyxander and the ghost readers.
I really appreciate, you guys are the best.

To my book purchasers, you all are one in a million. Thanks for the financial support of the Xav-Verse.

Okay, CLASSIC has ended but that isn't the end of the Xav-Verse, we've barely scratched the surface.

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas vol.1 starts this Sunday. Keep in touch and Anticipate.

Don't forget the book is out on Okadabooks
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/keeping_up_with_the_chukwumas_vol_1/45603

I love you all 2022

Xavier Out

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Kudos man.... thanks a lot

Thanks bro. I genuinely appreciate cool cool cool

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Xavier5:
Okay, finally, CLASSIC draws it's curtain here, and I must attest, it was an an amazing and emotional filled ride. Thanks guys, I'm really grateful for the support and loyalty you're giving to the Xav-Verse. I'm truly grateful.

To my readers,
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, PrinceMon101, Guyxander and the ghost readers.

To my book purchasers, you all are one in a million. Thanks for the financial support of the Xav-Verse.

Okay, CLASSIC has ended but that isn't the end of the Xav-Verse, we've barely scratched the surface.

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas vol.1 starts this Sunday. Keep in touch and Anticipate.

I love you all 2022

Xavier Out

#Xavier
Well done for this one again.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
froze6:

Well done for this one again.

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Bam17(f): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Xavier, are u done? Awe, I wasn't expecting it to end so soon.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Bam17(f): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
I enjoyed every bit, though. Really. Adding this to my Go to grin

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bam17:
Xavier, are u done? Awe, I wasn't expecting it to end so soon.

Werey grin grin grin. I'm done ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unfortunately. Thanks for your support.

Keeping Up With the Chukwumas vol.1 trailer has dropped. Click on my bio to see it.

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Teddybliss: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Xavier5:

To my readers,

I love you all 2022

Xavier Out

#Xavier
I love you too Mr Xavier

Great piece of writing

Lovely storyline

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 1:07am On Mar 12, 2022
Teddybliss:

I love you too Mr Xavier

Great piece of writing

Lovely storyline

Love you too and thanks for the support

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2022
You're one in a million Mr Xavier.
May God continue to give you more inspirations.
Once again, thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier55(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier55(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nora Roberts Responds To Tomi Adeyemi Accusations Of Plagiarism / Christopher (A Short Story) / Which Of These Did You Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.