Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (19107 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by plus1ne(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Xavier is baq. Kip it coming big man

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
plus1ne:
Xavier is baq. Kip it coming big man

I'm glad you're here

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Abdulreheem(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Following you like ur village people

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Chibuking1402(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Perfectum�... keep it coming boss
Sit book already at the front

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Abdulreheem:
Following you like ur village people
Chibuking1402:
Perfectum�... keep it coming boss
Sit book already at the front

You're highly welcome

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2022
Good Morning Folks

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2022
CHAPTER FOUR

One of the most frightful rule of transistion in the universe is, if a good person becomes bad, he or she will be worse than the already bad ones. Such transistion is very catastrophic. Emerald's change of attitude was one of wonder to family, friends and those who knows her. Unconventional wonder, wonder not born out of joy and amazement but shock, sadness, grief and disbelief. The once ideal wife in Emerald became the Adolf Hitler of her home. The transistion was frightening and terrible. Leonard who was the sole victim of her new imbibed attitude was left in a state of hurt and sadness. She no longer loved, respected and honoured him as her husband and head of the home rather it was the opposite.

Emerald dominated and controlled her home, enforcing her will which must be carried out. It's hers, funded by her and thus must be headed by her. She can't let a man she provides for head over her, he has his place in the family which is beneath her. If her darling husband isn't okay with that, then he should leave, the door is wide open, he has no use anyway. If anyone isn't happy with the going of things, they should go commit suicide.

"Woman, it's 11PM," Leonard said checking the time. "You're just returning."

"From work," Emerald replied.

"Really, this late night coming has been a methodology for some time now. I'm tired of it."

"I was out making money."

"Is that an excuse? Making money? What kind of money making will make a married woman come back so late at night everyday, not as if it has always been so but it's an act she started not too long. What kind of money making is that?"

"The kind you make to run the home and feed a broke ass husband," she sneered.

"What?"

"Yes."

"Take it back now!!!" He ordered, anger building up.

"But it's the truth. Who's the richer one here? me. My money, my millions, runs this house unlike your bank job salary which is something I give as a donation, guess what, I did that today. Your salary is just change. My wealth runs this home including you and that wealth is gotten from my work which I choose to return from whenever I want."

"I'm your husband, I deserve some respect from you."

"Exactly, some respect, which is why I'm censoring my words to you. That's respect nigga," Emerald said winking.

"Emerald, what happened? you weren't this way," Leonard said, Emerald raised a brow in response.

"This isn't the woman I got married to. You've really changed. I don't know what happened but please come back to me, the real you," he pleaded.

"Ohhhhh, just take a look at him yearning, isn't this cute," she said pouting her lips.

"This is the real me. I'm still the woman you got married to but a developed one."

"Don't you feel bad doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Hurting me." She raised a brow. "Treating me badly."

"How is taking my place in this family, hurting or treating you badly?"

"You no longer love, respect and honour me anymore. I'm nothing to you anymore, I'm just a piece of trash to trample on. A burden to get rid of. Our intimate and sexual life has gone sour, the drive isn't there anymore. The romance, the love isn't there anymore." He paused and gazed at her.

"Tell me, did I do something wrong? Why should your financial status determine how you treat your husband which in this case is negative. A woman's financial state should not determine her love for her husband talk more of reducing it. She isn't married to him because of that but rather because she sees an intimate partner in him, one with love as it core. Yes, you are way richer than me. Yes, you are a multi millionaire. Yes, you are the major financial provider of this home, but should that be a factor of your love, respect and honour for me? Aren't you supposed to love me irrespective of this? What got into your head? Why did you let wealth influence you negatively? Why do you want it to ruin what we share? Remember when I was the major provider, I never treated you in this manner, rather, I showered immense love, affection, care, respect and honour on you. I supported you on your quest for success. Now that you've achieved it, why do you choose to use it against me?" He said. In response, Emerald gave him a plain look, a look that irritated him.

"Now I know why men oppose their wives from being richer than them. I use to oppose them, now I know better. Being a victim of the negative treatment of a richer wife made me to. Experience is truly a hell damn teacher." Emerald rolled her eyes in irritation.

"Mr, don't try to guilt trip me. I still love you if that's what you're bothered about. That's why I ensure I work my ass off to provide massively for you and our daughter, but the thing is..." She cupped his face. "Things have change now, position has change. I'm now the head, you, the neck. You're still my husband and me, your wife, that's all that matters." She kissed him.

"We're done having this discussion. This one about my late home coming, we're done. It should never be discussed again," she said unclothing herself while walking towards the bathroom. Leonard sat down on the bed dejected, shaking his head in self pity.

#Xavier
#Classic
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

2 Likes

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2022
@xavier, thank you for this early morning dose.
Give some people money and power and see what they'll become. This is clear example.

2 Likes

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by silverlinen(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Oga Xavier shebi leonard get job?
Shebi him dey work how the wife come dey provide for am?
Na him allow the wife to dey useless am
Him for dey do him duty by still providing for the family irrespective of the financial status of the wife
Him for no allow them to move into the house built by his wife
Cos as head na him own house them suppose dey
Him dey claim african man and yet him dey use hin nose do things
As the wife dey talk so a real african man for don quiet the woman with action not violence oo before some feminist come bash me.
Anyways people dey different sha
What works for you might not work for someone else. Waiting for update

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
silverlinen:
Him for dey do him duty by still providing for the family irrespective of the financial status of the wife
As the wife dey talk so a real african man for don quiet the woman with action not violence oo before some feminist come bash me.

PEACE

Picture it this way, if your wife is a millionaire and you are a thousandnaire, who will be the highest or major provider? Your wife or you? Of course it will be your wife because with the millionaire income, standard of living will automatically change or increase and your thousandnaire financial status can't foot or handle that.

As for the issue of moving into the house built by her, you don't expect a family to be living a low or middle class or level standard of life when the income of one of the family member (which in this case is the wife) increases. You can't keep a family in a middle class standard of living when there's capacity for a high class standard of living all because of one's ego, how does that make sense. With the millionaire increase in income, standard of living will automatically increase including the quality of house the family lives in

Thirdly, Leonard doesn't posses the power to know the future to know if he's wife is going to disrespect him.

So you see, this is like an inevitable case but we'll see what the future holds for them both.

As for the issues of actions, well the story continues.

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Maurlupo, I saw you sent an email. How can I be of help

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by silverlinen(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Xavier5:

Picture it this way, if your wife is a millionaire and you are a thousandnaire, who will be the highest or major provider? Your wife or you? Of course it will be your wife because with the millionaire income, standard of living will automatically change or increase and your thousandnaire financial status can't foot or handle that.

As for the issue of moving into the house built by her, you don't expect a family to be living a low or middle class or level standard of life when the income of one of the family member (which in this case is the wife) increases. You can't keep a family in a middle class standard of living when there's capacity for a high class standard of living all because of one's ego, how does that make sense. With the millionaire increase in income, standard of living will automatically increase including the quality of house the family lives in

Thirdly, Leonard doesn't posses the power to know the future to know if he's wife is going to disrespect him.

So you see, this is like an inevitable case but we'll see what the future holds for them both.

As for the issues of actions, well the story continues.

#Xavier
Him for join money put even though na little make dem take buy the house
In my opinion house na house as far as it's moderate and doesn't give me incoveniency am okay with that
When you allow your wife to take major responsibility of the affairs that goes on in your house and family, then see finish must surely come in and an African man always have to be in control of what goes on in his family
But what do i know am not married yet i still dey dismantle some female coochies as of now so make i see how leonard go handle the situation.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
silverlinen:

PEACE

Let's move...
Power is intoxicating

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is one of the reasons why women will never win the equality argument with men.
No man would want to be treated like this.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2022
CHAPTER FIVE

"Clara's birthday is coming up next week Wednesday," Emerald said.

"Yeah, true," Leonard replied.

"I'm contemplating taking her to Disneyland, Carlifornia, for a treat."

"That's a nice one but left to me, I will say we do that during the upcoming academic holiday because it'll affect her schooling. We should rather throw a small birthday party for her in school," Leonard said. "How long will that be anyway?" He quizzed.

"The entire week."

"More reason why I advise against it. It will affect her schooling."

"Well," Emerald said biting her lips. "Being absent from school for a few days won't affect her grades, besides, it's my money."

"The last line is uncalled for. You don't need to rub it on my face. The universe knows your are the richer wife. It's your money, we all know that, you can do whatever you want. It has gotten to a point where I don't have a say in the life of my daughter simply because her mother is richer than me," Leonard flared angrily, stood up and walked out of the living room prompting a long hiss from Emerald. Gloria, the maid shook her head at the drama from where she stood at the door of the kitchen. She walked into the kitchen.

"Why are women like this?" She uttered to herself.

"Sweerie, I'm going out. I will be back by midnight or tomorrow," Emerald announced to a looking Leonard.

"And can this married woman called Emerald tell me where in the world she is going to this night?" he questioned.

"And this married man called Leonard should know that it's none of his business."

"Oh yes it is," Leonard said raising his voice. He got up from the bed to confront her.

"No it's not."

"I'm your husband, I demand to know where you are going to at 9PM."

"I don't need to tell you where I'm going to. You're not my Lord. I do what I want, when I want, where I want and how I want it including going out on a Friday night at 9PM."

"Oh you don't. I've been taking all your excesses and I've got it up to here," he said cutting his hands across his neck. "You can talk to me the way you feel like, that I'll tolerate. You can treat me with disrespect, that I'll tolerate. You can rub your wealth on my face, that I'll tolerate. You can come back late at night, babe, I'll tolerate that, but going out late at night, no, that isn't toleratable," Leonard said firmly, containing the rage in him.

"Even in my house, I can't do what I want. Need I tell you that you're just an occupant in this house. I built it, so you don't have any fucking right to decide what goes on in it including when I want to go out."

"You're right, I don't own this house but I own you. I can't sit down and watch my property, my wife, go out to an unknown place at 9PM." Emerald stamped her feet and wriggled her hands in frustration.

"Why have you sworn to make my life a misery? Okay, fine, I'm going to church for a night vigil," she blurted causing Leo to laugh hard.

"Sweetheart, it seems you're a fresher in the school of lying. You're going to Church for a night vigil dressed like this in a provocative manner. Even a second old fetus will laugh hard at this lie," he said. Emerald stared at him in anger, impatience and frustration. Why is he so stubborn? Why today, why now of all time? She thought.

"So tell me, what will make a married woman, a mother, go out late at night alone dressed in a racy attire if not for the fact that she has started whoring about, sleeping with men. I can't believe you can stoop so low," he said, a statement that resulted in a hard slap from Emerald.

"What?" He uttered rubbing his cheek. Emerald stared at him, her eyes blazing with anger.

"Did I touch a button? Did I hit the nail on the head? Oh I just said the truth. You now sleep with men for contracts, how dispicable."

"Nothing is more dispicable than that sewage you call mouth. How dare you call me a LovePeddler, Leonard Ezekiel? How dare you? I can be anything but a cheating partner. If you're looking for what to use to justify your cheating ways or make me even with you when it comes to that, you've failed. I have never cheated on you, I'm not cheating on you and I will never cheat on you. All my contracts, I mean, my multi million contracts which are just fantasies to you, I got them through intelligence and hardwork and not by opening my legs. Being fidel to you is something I can attest to. How dare you?" Emerald ranted with rage.

"Then explain yourself."

"Boy, today is Friday. I'm going partying with my friends. Can't you figure it out?"

"Mirabel?"

"No, not Mirabel, my other friends, rich friends."

"You mean the ones that corrupted you."

"No, the ones that unblindfolded me. They showed me what reality, truth is. They showed me how I need to be in charge with my resources. They showed me that it's a taboo to be submissive as a lady of wealth to a low leveled poverty stricken raff I call husband, the man I feed," she released verbally. Leonard raised his hand to slap her due to her last statement but restrained himself.

"Oh my my. Go on, slap me, beat me, you wife beater. You aren't ashamed of yourself anymore. Just take a look at what you've metamorphosed into. But get this straight, if you dare lay your filthy hands on me, I swear to God who made me, I will sue you for domestic violence and I will make sure you rot in jail while another man Bleep me hard while you're at it. Trust me, I can do it. You know I can do it. I've got the resources," she threatened.

"I've lost a wife. Truly, I've lost a wife. I use to think that there is hope, hope for my dearest returning back to me but now I know all that's just mere wishful thinking, a delusion," he said, swoon almost taking over him, his right hand cupped her cheek.

"From now on, you're free to do what you want. It's your life," he said, moved and lay on the bed, his face buried in the sheet. Emerald stood staring at him in contemplation. After some time, she hissed and walked out of the bedroom.

#Xavier
#Classic
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2022
You can get the book, that's if it's worth your money, on Okadabooks and Amazon You can get it via;

OKADABOOKS:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/classic/45547

AMAZON:

1.) Page Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09MKT86XC/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0

2.) ASIN: B09MKT86XC (use the ASIN to easily search for the book on Amazon. The ASIN serves as the book's Amazon's code)

Please do ensure you follow me on those platforms and also leave your review there likewise rate the book.

Please if you've bought the book, for the love of anything you hold dear, ABEG, DON'T POST SPOILERS OR PLAGIARISE MY WORK, otherwise, na lawsuit you go chop, I mean am angry , remember, it's a copyrighted work.

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Abdulreheem(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2022
she will come back to her sense and by then it will be late .but am just going 2 be disapointed if this lover man accept her back

2 Likes

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Mehnnnn. ...

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Chibuking1402(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Spellbound...feed me more
I'm Oliver twist pro max
Abeg update

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Teddybliss: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mr Xavier

I see your great writing in progress

I have been busy recently,I just resumed on Nairaland and I decided to visit of my favorite author

Nice work and I hope emerald doesn't lose her diamond (Leonard) in search of being "woke"

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2022
Teddybliss:
Mr Xavier

I see your great writing in progress

I have been busy recently,I just resumed on Nairaland and I decided to visit of my favorite author

You're highly welcome

Nice work

Thank you. I appreciate

I hope emerald doesn't lose her diamond (Leonard) in search of being "woke"

I hope so bro, I hope so

#Xavier

2 Likes

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2022
CHAPTER SIX

"The lessons I learn in this life everyday are immense," Dominic, the gateman said to Gloria, the maid. They're both sitted outside the gateman's quarter.

"Mmm hhhmmm. That's you're national anthem," Gloria said. "So what have you learnt this time?" She asked ready for a discuss.

"You see this life, as a result of what I've seen, I, Dominic have made my decision. I am never ever getting married to a woman richer than me."

"That's a serious one. why?"

"Hmmm, are you seriously asking me that? Can't you see the drama going on in this house?"

"Mmmmm, but that's not enough to make such decision. All women are not the same. Come on, yes, madam's attitude towards her husband is terrible, it's sad, it's sickening. I feel for that man, such good man, he doesn't deserve such treatment. Madam's attitude towards him due to her higher financial status is uncalled for but that doesn't mean all richer than hubby women are like that. It's just a case of having a good wife versus having a bad wife."

"Story... that's what they always say, all women are not the same bla bla bla bla bla bla, but you know what, this is reality. I've heard lots of men speak about this issue of richer wives, guess what, they advise against it, even pastors self. I've seen and heard of men who are passing or have passed through what oga is passing through at the hands of their richer wives, it's terrible."

"Oga, I'm awed by this myopic mindset of yours. So all your life, it's only the bad ones you've seen. what about the good ones also?"

"Sweetheart."

"Who's your sweetheart?"

"Okay, sorry bitter heart." Gloria's face squeezed into a frown.

"What?" Dominic asked in response. "Antonyms. It's either sweetheart or bitter heart." He paused and continued, "anyways, leave matter for Mathias. As I was saying, this is reality, and reality has shown that it's catastrophic to get married to a richer woman."

"If you've or you're only seeing the bad side of it, then that's shallow. I've seen and heard of women who treats their husbands with love and respect despite their higher financial status. This is getting out of hand, it's terrible. What a hasty generalisation. Because of this stereotype, lots of women out there are scared of getting richer than their men, why? Because society will label them sinners, bad wives all because of the actions of some ill cultured women. Besides, richer than hubby wives are not the only ones guilty of this, some less richer than hubby wives do it also, explain that. What about some husbands whether richer or not richer than their wives that do same. Dominic, I will like you to explain to me," Gloria said. Dominic hissed in response.

"Oh, you can't say anything about it. You know what reality is? Let me tell you, reality is a system which has shown that richer than hubby wives that disrespect their husbands don't do it because they're richer, rather they do it because it's their attitude. Their wealth only gives them an avenue to showcase it, although there are few cases where women that doesn't possess such attitude do or can concieve it, but such is few. Most of the time it's because the woman has always possess such attitude with wealth giving her an avenue to express it, that's it. Yes, some women are outrightly guilty of this but not all. They're women that love and respect their husbands deeply despite being wealthier than them. Heck, even less richer than hubby wives do it, some are down to hell guilty."

"Well, all this women you're talking about, I'm yet to see them."

"Well mister, you're talking to one." Dominic gave her a quizzical look.

"Yes, you're talking to one. One of my sole definite desires is to become immensely rich, richer than my husband so that I can shut up the mouth of the society. With my affluence, I'm going to shower all the love, respect, care and support the universe has to offer on my baby, my husband."

"Hian. Ohhhhhh."

"So tell me, madam has not always been richer than oga, what if you get married to a lady who isn't richer than you but along the line in your marriage, she becomes the richer one, what will you do?"

"I will ensure I prevent and oppose that from happening in the first place by doing whatever needs to be done. One thing I know is, no wife of Dominic will be richer than him."

"Even if you both are languishing in poverty?"
"That's the more reason why I'll oppose it. I don't want a woman rubbing on my face how she delivered me from poverty."

"That's preposterous."

"I call it survival." She stared at him, shock on her face. She shrugged afterwards. "The way madam is treating oga is really terrible."

"Yes, such good man, he's undeserving of such treatment. He deserves a good wife."

"His only crime is letting his wife to be richer than him."

"Dude!!!"

"Na lie?"

"But seriously, some women are terrible," that was Gloria.

"You know, life is so funny. It can be ironical. The same thing I use to kick against, I'm now a victim of it," Leonard said to Timothy. The duo are in a bar. He sipped his drink.

"You know I used to kick against anti richer wives ideology. I never subscribed to the belief that women disrespect and dislove their husbands when richer than them. To me, it was a blatant fallacy. I vowed to support my wife to attain whatever height she wants to attain in her career and finances. That vow I vehemently kept. I supported Emerald and she hit it big but look at me today, I no longer have regard in my own home and marriage. I'm now a piece of trash to her, why? Because she's a multi millionaire while me, her husband, is just a mere thousandnaire," he said and chuckled at the last word.

"She comes back very late at night, goes out late at night, talks to me the way she deems fit, disregards my presence and person, takes decisions on the home without involving or even consulting me. Why? Because she foots the bills, most of it, which is not my fault anyway, circumstances has made it so. You know, I have this feeling, this intuition, instinctive knowing that she's cheating on me."

"I feel your pain bro. Emerald, I still don't understand what has come over her. She was never like this. Is she possessed or something?"

"Yes, she's possessed, possessed by the influence of wealth."

"Hmmmmmm," Timothy sighed deeply. "But I still maintain the stand that not all women are like that," he said.

"Maintain that stand until the day you become a victim. That was the stand I maintained but take a look at me now, I'm a bloody victim. Had I known, I wouldn't have supported her career, ambitions. I would have opposed it by all means. Now I understand why men do it. Now I know why some men go to the extreme to ensure their wives aren't richer than them. Now I know better, being a victim has made me to."

"This is serious. It isn't funny. You're becoming something else Leonard. Don't let her turn you into what you're not. it's scary."

"My advice to you my friend, don't ever let Mirabel, your wife, to be richer than you. Oppose it, fight against it. Ensure you do everything within your power to prevent that from happening, because if it does, you will be surprise at the woman your wife, Mirabel, will evolve into. I love you, I don't want you to be a victim of what I am," Leonard said and gulped the content of his glass.

#Xavier
#Classic
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Abdulreheem(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2022
gloria and d gateman are gonna be an item .my guess tho.leonard don't loose ur mind , e go tire am

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2022
This is so heartbreaking ���. I'm just too speechless.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by plus1ne(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
It's funny how u bring issues from your previous book into this one. Kudos big man

3 Likes

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Teddybliss: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
plus1ne:
It's funny how u bring issues from your previous book into this one. Kudos big man

It's a multiverse

Each stories share some connection

Just like marvel studios

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Teddybliss:

It's a multiverse

Each stories share some connection

Just like marvel studios

Shared universe you mean

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Bukolaberry(f): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wow I love this.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by silverlinen(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ah ah Xavier shey the updates don finish ni
Abeg come give us more jare

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2022
CHAPTER SEVEN

"Tell me, when does a woman's financial status determine how she treats her husband? Why should a woman's love for her husband diminish with the increase in her finances? Should a woman disregard her man simply because circumstances has favoured her to foot the bill, most of it?" Mirabel asked Emerald. The two are sitted in a pool side bar.

Emerald sipped her drink quietly in response. Seriously, what in the milky way galaxy is wrong with this people? Why are they always on her case? What's their business on the way she chooses to live her life? Is it a crime for a woman to be in charge? What manner of sexist infested society was she born into.

"Men do it," she said.

"Some men, not all men. Leonard isn't one of those men, he didn't do it. Have you forgotten he is the one that supported and motivated you. That's the same man you're treating as trash."

"And who says I don't love him, I still do."

"I doubt that, your actions says otherwise."

"Because I choose to be the domineering one means I no longer love my husband. All of a sudden, I'm a sinner. A man controls and dominates his wife, society hails and claps for him but the moment the table is turned and the woman controls her man due to the fact that she's more wealthy, she feeds him, society labels her a sinner. Sexism at it's peak."

"I'm not supporting a man doing so neither am I supporting a woman, you, doing same. The couple are meant to love, support, care, respect and honour each other, and not to control and dominate. That's how it should be. If I were in your shoes, I won't treat Timothy the way you're treating Leonard."

"That's your philosophy. My philosophy is, I dominate and control my home and marriage due to the power I possess, the power of wealth, that doesn't mean I don't love him." Mirabel scoffed at her last words.

"Love he isn't feeling. Listen Emerald, if you continue with this attitude of yours, you will lose him and if or when you do, you will regret it severely. Good men like Leonard are hard to come by, if or when you have one, you hold him tight, not lose him. Don't lose Leonard with this attitude of yours, you will regret it," Mirabel advised. Emerald hissed and rolled her eyes in response.

"He can leave if he chooses to, I don't give a Bleep, besides, it's my life, home and marriage, it's none of your business how I choose to live or run it, so pwease, enough of this, let me be. We came here to loosen up, that we should do," Emerald said.
"Goodness gracious, just take a look at that stud, that body, so hot," Emerald exclaimed on sighting a good looking guy coming out of the pool. Mirabel tilted her head to have a look at who she's referring to.

"Just imagine that humping in and out of you, sorry, me," she said. She winked at the guy who smiled in response when they made contact.

Mirabel shook her head in pity and sadness. This isn't the Emerald she once knew. This isn't her friend. The lady before her is error, Emerald is long gone, her friend is dead and in place of her is a monstress, no, that's too harsh, a fake replica. The good looking guy approached their table to the disgust of Mirabel.

#Xavier
#Classic
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Teddybliss: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Xavier5:

Shared universe you mean

#Xavier
My bad

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Teddybliss: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2022
This is the height of it

Emerald must bear the consequences of her actions

Leonard was right about her cheating on him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nora Roberts Responds To Tomi Adeyemi Accusations Of Plagiarism / Christopher (A Short Story) / Which Of These Did You Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.