Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,282 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

"If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . (1072 Views)

Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

"If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Promzy99: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
"If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself For What Will Follow" -Shehu Sani[b][/b]

His Excellency, The Former Senator Representing Kaduna North, Comrade Shehu Sani made this statement on his verified Facebook account few hours ago.

Sani said and I Quote "When you ask a Lady how is she and she replied “I’m not fine”,just pray for her,because “The Lord heals all troubles”;If you dare attempt asking what’s wrong with her, blame yourself for what will follow".

Followed by his recent post, Sani was criticised by so many people online who suggested that his point of view about women are wrong.

However, the senator only made this publication to entertain his followers and also put a smile on their faces.

So nairalanders.. What's your take on this

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin mhen this man just wan find ladies trouble by attempting to cast a billing format wink

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by DickDastardly(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by helinues: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Asking ladies what is wrong Na big trouble ooo.

I would rather ask what's strong with you ...

Asking what is wrong is more like asking to be involved or committed but what's is strong, whatever that might be wrong, just be strong

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Truvelisback(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
If i want to turn down her request, i would still do. Na b4 i dey reason that stuff.

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by luminouz(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
She says she is not fine...

I say, Go to the clinic.

It is not my duty to heal her, I'm not a doctor.

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by 21savages: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Women get plenty wahala..

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Me: How are you? cool
Her: I'm not fine embarassed
Me: Chai! I hope you pull through

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Sonnobax15(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Very good piece of advice....

If you venture ask her,just know say na only you carry your two hands go put for lion mouth cheesy. And we all know how vampiric lions are tongue

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by TooNoisy(f): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Many guys like forming superman... caring, loving etc.

If you don't have money in your pocket, don't ask 9ja babe what is wrong with her. The problem is always money related and unless you are ready to solve it, don't bother asking.

Owo nikan l'ole se o

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Man is right. Especially Nigeria girls, that's because they have seen the opportunity to bill the hell out of you like you're her father! angry

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources .

Date Nigeria girls at your own peril

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Vinnie2000(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
So Senator Shehu Sani don turn Reno Omokri because of Nigerian ladies now? undecided

Its like Naija Girls are one of our Nation's burning issues that needs proper addressing. sad

After
Buhari
Tinubu
and
Northern Bandits!
Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by paulolee(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
once a bea tells me, am not fine, I'll reply, me too bcox m too broke to be fine..

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Vinnie2000(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Very good piece of advice....

If you venture ask her,just know say na only carry your two hands go put for lion mouth cheesy. And we all know how vampiric lions are tongue

Lols, which one is Vampiric lions again? cheesy
Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
TooNoisy:
Many guys like forming superman... caring, loving etc.

If you don't have money in your pocket, don't ask 9ja babe what is wrong with her. The problem is always money related and unless you are ready to solve it, don't bother asking.

Owo nikan l'ole se o

Only a simp will keep forming superman with caring and loving just to impress a girl angry

If the problem was money related issue, so why can't she work and make money herself and solve her problem na? Why must she depend on a man to solve them. Whereas she absolutely has nothing meaningful to offer that man, apart from her over used pussy
Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
This man is a real Nigga. grin
Na so I mistakenly go asked one 'what's wrong' early this year when she told me she's not fine, next thing wey I see na am broke.. Omo, that message go remain unreplyed till tomorrow.

Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by SmartPolician: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2022
If you dare ask, just get ready to spend money. grin grin grin
Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by mediainc: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Na money palaver grin
Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by HELLASJ(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2022
You can ask her "what's wrong with her" if you have money to throw away just like that.
Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Wizywiz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oga Sani na correct man...na so my ex from behind chat me up ooo...after three days she don begin beg say make I give her 10k...... imagine na married woman..I asked her if her husband is aware of her demand from me? She no fit talk again.....
Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Nonexisting: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
The President-General of all savages have spoken well and simps should follow his wise counsel. We his disciples have already been saved.
Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Bouncing2(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
He nor lie laa cheesy
Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
luminouz:
She says she is not fine...

I say, Go to the clinic.

It is not my duty to heal her, I'm not a doctor.
Comrade abeg no too cast this update

Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland / What I Did To A Girl With Flat Breast. / Peter Obi or Tinubu. who can serve better??