Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Have HIV I Am Finished. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have HIV I Am Finished. (56175 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Posila415(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2022
Many people have died from malaria and even treatable diseases. While lots of people with life threatening sickness have lived to 80 and above. It's start with the mind. The sooner your absolve this shoke the sooner you adjust to the new normal. Lots of people have HIV. It's nothing new or strange . The federal government and foreign donors make the drugs available at no cost. Just be dedicated to it. You will live a normal life.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Tomek09(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Kemfol:
Fear not brother, HIV is not the end of the world as others have said. Just make sure you registered at a government hospital to get antiviral drugs that suitable for you and take them regularly, go for checkup regularly. Honestly my brother you will be perfectly fine. Believe me and others have really said it all this is another phase in your life. Once your CD4 count and viral load is low, Honestly you are good to go bro.
U are right.

CD4 count and viral load assessment are what determine the degree of damage done to the body by the virus.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Mrsegz: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Calm down. It's not really that bad.
I am married to someone who is positive so I know what I am saying
Just go to NIMR at Yaba to register, you will get the drugs free every 3months.
So it's not the end of the World.

2 Likes

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Bouncin(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Bro just relax! With antiretroviral drugs you will do just fine. The drugs are completely free. Just walk up to a government hospital and enroll.
Let me advice you, op, I handle HIV patients as health professional. One thing you should always avoid about HIV drugs is missing the dose. Some are dosed 24hrly while others 12hrly. If you are starting the drug for the first time, you will be placed on first line which is the one you take just one tablet daily. Please and pls make sure you comply completely to this medication. If you fail to comply it will lead to therapeutic failure which means the drugs can handle the virus any longer so you will be switched to 2nd line which involves taking at least two drugs of which you will be taking 1-2tabs of each drug twice daily. So none compliance to first line is bad because it increase your pill burden that's making you take plenty drugs at same time and even twice daily plus other issues. Let me stop here. Met us at the hospital to get full counseling, but be rest assured you will do just fine!

6 Likes

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Scientheosopher(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Anxiety2022:
Please do not come here to insult me. All I need is advice I don't even know how to explain this to my family at home. Or should I keep it as a secret for the rest of my life. I believe I have failed people who believed in. My old father I don't even know how to break this news to him.

It seems karma came early.
Whatever, this isn't the end. But the beginning of a better life, if you do as advised by some commentors above.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Alphalite(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2022
There is still HOPE. You don't need to go to UK to be OK. Since you are staying in Aba. Kindly go to John 3:16 Ministries at River layout close to Fire service. Job 14:7 For there is hope for a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that its shoots will not cease.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Feggie3: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Curious346:

True.. but I strongly object to some of your statements here.. You sound like a pervert
Lol... I must never fail to mention sex escapades which are on a high and infact the major source of spread and propagation of this burdensome disease.
Neither will I compel him to turn celibate.

Before I engage in sex, I normally confirm RVS, hep B and C status of the supposed partner. When such is not obtainable, I engage in a non penetrative sexual play or double up my condom.

At a time when we learnt community health, there is this saying that when you find a source of infection, kill it to avert spread... In this case this is not applicable, so the best thing is to tackle his sexual activity going forward. Majority of people that contract STDs have high libido that they can't observe safe sex protocol.. So my topic is not out of place.

Infact I don't enjoy sex wholeheartedly if I am unsure of the partner's status. My eye don see things for clinic, so please don't blame me if I resort to other forms sexual gratification. With my level of libido I suppose don carry disease. Additionally, keeping multiple sexual partner is a no no for me, because by exponential indices you are multiplying your risk by multiple of 9 because each partner u have sex with is sleeping with 3 other partners aside u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by baski92(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2022
sukkot:
grin grin cheesy cheesy
when e was busy enjoying himself, him no tell us ooo
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Orpe7(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Anxiety2022:
I just got diagnosed of been HIV+. I don't even know what to do or where to start at this phase in life. Dream looks shambles. I had that HIV positive patient must take it's drugs everyday in other to survive. I really do not know where to start. I feel like taking my life away. Who can give me a concrete advise on how to survive this. The trauma is much on me. I really do not know who to ask for favor. I am looking forward for your advice.

Secondly is the drugs affordable?

Go to lagos state blood transfusion services they will direct u to the parastatal that handles free drugs etc
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Curious346: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2022
ityP:

Just imagine this nonsense advice
hahahaha.

Walahi it's not nonsense oo.
God get power.

But he can Continue with his medication, while he builds his faith to receive healing..

I personally know an extremely pretty cute beautiful lady who died because of this healing stuff.

She left her ARV drugs for a full year thinking she has been healed.. Then the virus hit back with so much terror, so much that even 2nd line and 3rd line drugs couldn't surpress it any more..

She died.. And I cried.. She was a very good and God fearing lady. But was deceived by a guy, good looking, worked in a bank... He knew he was positive but went ahead to infect this lady..

She will later find out he has some ARV drugs hidden in his room.. Lo her doubts cleared.

Took her time to come to terms with the whole thing..

Anyway she later became a bad girl, learnt hairdressing and relocated to lekki and was doing partime olosho..

I can assure you that more than 4000 men may have been directly Infected by this lady. Cuz she is too beautiful and most lekki men would pay her double for a condomless sex...

She is always telling me, guy you dey fine and handsome ooo, please be careful with these ladies out there, most of them have hiv and they wanna infect you at every opportunity..

Bros free this babes joor..

Very bold lady, even unto death...

Only issue that pained me was that she left taking her drugs for a whole year thinking she has been healed of the virus. And then the virus hit back very hard

8 Likes

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Tomek09(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Please, people should be careful when visiting high risk States such as

Benue
Cross River
Edo
Akwa Ibom
Kogi and
Lagos.

Just assume everyone there is HIV infected patient so you will be very careful in dealing with them and not to throw caution in the wind.

Sad, you were caught unawares.

Apart from the stigma or trauma you are passing through now, HIV is no more a death sentence.

Register in any government owned hospital at the Heart to Heart Clinic and start receiving ur ART(Antiretroviral Therapy/Drugs) immediately.

Sorry about your positive status bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Obiorahpcfg: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2022
Why didn't you think of these things while playing around?
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Higgies(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2022
Anxiety2022:
I just got diagnosed of been HIV+. I don't even know what to do or where to start at this phase in life. Dream looks shambles. I had that HIV positive patient must take it's drugs everyday in other to survive. I really do not know where to start. I feel like taking my life away. Who can give me a concrete advise on how to survive this. The trauma is much on me. I really do not know who to ask for favor. I am looking forward for your advice.

Are you a TB?
I know a gay nurse that's a career.

But there's a cure now... So you need not panic
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Curious346: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2022
Feggie3:
Lol... I must never fail to mention sex escapades which are on a high and infact the major source of spread and propagation of this burdensome disease.
Neither will I compel him to turn celibate.

Before I engage in sex, I normally confirm RVS, hep B and C status of the supposed partner. When such is not obtainable, I engage in a non penetrative sexual play or double up my condom.

Infact I don't enjoy sex wholeheartedly if I am unsure of the partner's status. My eye don see things for clinic, so please don't blame me if I resort to other forms sexual gratification. With my level of libido I suppose don carry disease. Additionally, keeping multiple sexual partner is a no no for me, because by exponential indices you are multiplying your risk by multiple of 9 because each partner u have sex with is sleeping with 3 other partners aside u.

Issokay.

But you just doubled up on what I said.
You're a pervert.. I say this with all humility
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Winneygirl(f): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2022
Anxiety2022:

Oga, nothing is finishing you.
HIV is no longer a big deal.
Eat well, live healthily and always heed the doctors advise.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Richy4(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2022
virginchaser:
You are trying to cash cruise probably, i find it difficult to believe your storyline. You registered about 2 hours ago.

So u want him to use his original ID?
The way u have checked him, that's how others may have checked him to know if they have had encounter with him... To mock him probably at his lowest point..

2 Likes

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by mario2k(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=110049257]

[i]Do not let anything or anyone wear you down!
HIV is a moimoi matter before the GOD of CHOSEN.
Rise up, get up and go to Lagos.
I guarantee you will not come back the same

I AM A WITNESS TO WHAT THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS DOING, MY BROTHER HIV IS JUST NOTHING TO THE GOD OF CHOSEN. IF YOU WANT TO BE TOTALLY FREE PLEASE COME THIS WEEKEND TO THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH AT IJESHA LAGOS HONESTLY YOU WILL GO HOME WITH TESTIMONIES.I AM ASSURING YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by maasoap(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2022
Curious346:

True.. [s] but I strongly object to some of your statements here.. You sound like a pervert [/s]

You objected to some of his statements and you even called him a pervert because he talked about something that our cultures forbid us from discussing, right? So, you don’t think Op will want to have sex in the future? And you don't think part of the advices here should talk about that aspect too? What a mentality!

4 Likes

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2022
How you go take dy Bleep raw now shocked shocked
Nothing sweet pass raw undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by TinaG(f): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2022
Just go run test in another hospital to be sure, some people has been diagnosed wrongly .

1 Like

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by reealec(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2022
Bro chill you got nothing to worry about I know so many people who are HIV+ and they are all living fine with kids, my GF parents are HIV positive but that didn't stop me from dating her, as long as you take your drugs, eat well, AVoiD mosquitoes, do regular exercise, eat fruits trust me you might end up healthier than someone with HIV. Always take note of your cd4 with a low count u can even engaged in an unprotected sex
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by kolexy(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Anxiety2022:

I do not think being HIV + is death sentence. Magic Johnson has been HIV+ for over 30 years. You only need to get your drugs so you don't end up with AIDS.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by OBTOREPA(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Anxiety2022:

Is not the end of life sir.
This weekend is The Lords Chosen program titled FROM SORROW TO JOY. Come for your sorrow shall be turned to joy including the HIV P. Status,God of Chosen shall give it technical knockout 100%. But get ready to surrender your life to Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior. Address is Lagos Ijesha the Lords Chosen ground.
For more info reply this for there's nothing impossible before God almighty.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by alyarmouk(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2022
Truth is. Na d drugs sef go kill you.
And hope u don get wetin u dey fine? Since u carry ur leg go run test. U were living fine bfor d news broke to u. Continue living same way.

Anxiety2022:

1 Like

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Feggie3: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2022
Curious346:

Issokay.

But you just doubled up on what I said.
You're a pervert.. I say this with all humility
LmaO!!!

Make I go find the meaning of pervert abeg!!
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Curious346: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2022
maasoap:

You objected to some of his statements and you even called him a pervert because he talked about something that our cultures forbid us from discussing, right? So, you don’t think Op will want to have sex in the future? And you don't think part of the advices here should talk about that aspect too? What a mentality!
you too is a SEX-THEEMED BANDIT
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2022
Anxiety2022:

https://www.nairaland.com/6768965/hiv-found-cure-many-positives#106114159
Visit this thread, I just read through it, it looks interesting
Hopefully they might have a cure
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by ojuolu(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2022
JuanJO:
it is called respiratory synthetic virus. Blood was collected from my arm with a string

This is not HIV test. Check with the hospital again...

2 Likes

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Curious346: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2022
reealec:
Bro chill you got nothing to worry about I know so many people who are HIV+ and they are all living fine with kids, my GF parents are HIV positive but that didn't stop me from dating her, as long as you take your drugs, eat well, AVoiD mosquitoes, do regular exercise, eat fruits trust me you might end up healthier than someone with HIV. Always take note of your cd4 with a low count u can even engaged in an unprotected sex

Another pervert spotted
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Tomek09(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2022
Darkseidxx:
How you go take dy Bleep raw now shocked shocked
Nothing sweet pass raw undecided
U will soon be in his shoes. Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by igbsam(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2022
Violence101:
You r finished op. E dun be for u. Hiv of all diseases nigga!!

I hope u treat yourself to stay long enuf bro.

Chaii cry

You're an asswipe.

OP, trust me.... I've counselled alot of positive people living with HIV, and they're living their lives like normal people. Its not the end of your life. In some instances when you take your drugs the way you are told and your CD4 count is in a better shape, the virus might vanish and you are free.

So fear nothing. Just go for confirmation test at a govt hospital and let them counsel you.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by josipho: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2022
God will heal you Bro

Please try and join the NSPPD online prayer every morning by 7am on facebook or YouTube...there Jesus has always been taking care of problems greater than this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.