Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) (5456 Views)

One Thing Nigerian Girls Hardly Forgive. / See The New Challenge That Ladies Are Now Doing On Twitter. / See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 2:31am On Feb 08, 2022
Back by popular demand kiss
I've missed you all. Where's my Magnoliaa, Datboredberry, jeon, animegirl, Ifuckbrokejoes, Pumpumking that reported me angry etc

Kai! I've missed all of you on this forum especially my alphabetical alpha mails cheesy

I heard that the redpillers on this forum lick the butt crack of the men in this photo. How true is this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 2:36am On Feb 08, 2022
That small rat named Shola is on this forum. I'm sure of it.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 2:38am On Feb 08, 2022
I'm surprised brainjotter is not there with his ponmo lips.

He's just like these idiot redpillers. The only thing he knows is nyash and how to objectify women in his insomnia curing "comedy" angry

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by steveneche(m): 3:52am On Feb 08, 2022
YOU CAN NOW BROWSE LONGER AT CHEAPER PRICE
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Na only Future I know for there. cheesy
I don't know the rest of them.
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

He's just like these idiot redpillers. The only thing he knows is nyash and how to objectify women in his insomnia curing "comedy" angry
WHO BAN YOUR FERNANDEZISBACK MONIKER undecided
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHO BANNED YOUR FERNANDEZISBACK MONIKER undecided

FERNANDEZISBACK where are you? I miss you. kiss
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

YOU SURE SAY REDPILLERS NEVER TURN YOU TO KONGA grin
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

FERNANDEZISBACK where are you? I miss you. kiss
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR YOURSELF shocked
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU SURE SAY REDPILLERS NEVER TURN YOU TO KONGA grin

What is Konga?
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by sabbathday: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Making N250k Monthly with your mobile phone has been easier.
Entrepreneurs, Students, Corpers, Feeding mom and undergraduate are using this 100% Legitimate system.
I am showing the first 100 people for Free. So fastest Fingers!!!
Click the link below to learn for FREE.

https:///s6kejs
it is free to join
nobody is asking you to pay

this is the coool pic i ever seen
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2022
All I see and perceive is the stench smell of the v@gin@ ....
All dem ladies pukes on your dilapilated org@n.
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Hi, love.

Welcome. You were just right on time. I came across another set of pics yday's night - Rihanna's new launch of lingerie for men for Val's Day. cheesy I'm buying for all of my boos, too. You can buy for your mens as well and you can create a thread for it... Y'know... to spread the word. grin Ya know how you do it.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hi, love.

Welcome. You were just right on time. I came across another set of pics yday's night - Rihanna's new launch of lingerie for men for Val's Day. cheesy I'm buying for all of my boos, too. You can buy for your mens as well and you can create a thread for it... Y'know... to spread the word. grin Ya know how you do it.

grin grin

So beautiful! Let me ask my nairaland boyfriend pumpumking aka MrCork.

Pumpumking do you like it? Should I buy it for you?
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by Solarexstudent: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Very clean Toyota Corolla 2006 for sale in Ibadan.
ash color that is just cleared.
No body work
AC and other accessories in Perfect condition
Price: 2.9M
Contact me on 07062284261, 07082014770

Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHO BAN YOUR FERNANDEZISBACK MONIKER undecided

Na me .. anything ☺️
Re: Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) by Theboy21: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hi, love.

Damn, Gay shitt

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k / Confused: Problems In A Long-Distance Relationship / Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.