Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) (27970 Views)

Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by signz: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Politics section of Nairaland is a very terrible place.
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Chrislova(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
sukkot:
smiley those pikins resembu pius anyim
u de fyn trouble
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ipob probably killed and ate their parents.
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by sukkot: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Chrislova:
u de fyn trouble
grin grin
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by prophetfire: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

Thank God it happened in a Safe region

The waist region could have butchered this shildren for money

. A dey tell you. Afonja Alimi for don cash out. Thank Godoooo!
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by domchike(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Not everything you joke with pls grow up
Chijeep:
Not really Surprised

I know them very well,
I know their father and mother,
Sorry I mean I know their parents.
I know their brothers and sisters
sorry I know their siblings
I know their uncle and aunt
sorry I mean I know their relatives
I know where they live, eat, drink and sleep
Sorry I mean I know their location
THEY LIVE IN BOLTON WANDERERS grin
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Our people from the waste region will not like this good news
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Chrislova(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
sukkot:
grin grin
lol
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by alyarmouk(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lol..see d smile of fulfilment on d older ones face. I sure say mama don warn her tire not to go out. Thank God they are found. I'm certain they will be reunited

Haakeem:
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by ufotunang: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Parents.... nowadays parents are abandoning their responsibilities of taking care of their children...if you are not ready to take off a child or children then they is no need for you to give birth to children and allow them to roam about the streets and suffer
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Decency2020(f): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

Chia umu oma.
See Smiles��

Bro those smiles got me crying. So innocent.
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by yemmight(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
donziller:
Lucky children, thank God it's happen in enugu if na ogun the headline will be different

The major reasons why your region did not develop is as a result of tribalism and stubbornness.
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Decency2020(f): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
ufotunang:
Parents.... nowadays parents are abandoning their responsibilities of taking care of their children...if you are not ready to take off a child or children then they is no need for you to give birth to children and allow them to roam about the streets and suffer

You never know what happened and you are concluding already?
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hmmm na wa ooo God help them
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Even def you know them, who go know the hundreds roaming Ibadan and Lagos streets? It's in them not to stay back and deverop their reddish soil. Na to wander wander from Kano reach Maiduguria
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
donziller:
Lucky children, thank God it's happen in enugu if na ogun the headline will be different

You took the words right from my mouth.

That was the first thought I had when I saw the news.

A spade should be called what it is.
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by bibbiana(f): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kids are wonderful. No worries at all.
See the elder one smiling for the camera.
I pray they return safely back home
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Aaar: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
No
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by kingsceemark(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
donziller:
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by onojaford(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Chijeep:
Not really Surprised

I know them very well,
I know their father and mother,
Sorry I mean I know their parents.
I know their brothers and sisters
sorry I know their siblings
I know their uncle and aunt
sorry I mean I know their relatives
I know where they live, eat, drink and sleep
Sorry I mean I know their location
THEY LIVE IN BOLTON WANDERERS grin
Stop smoking that thing.
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Yankee101: 2:55am On Feb 09, 2022
Please stop shaving the head of your female kids

Nkwanu

Thank God they've been found alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? / I Stood Up To My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.