Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father (20564 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by OBALOLA55(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

Call the mum and asked her.
YOU SURE SAY NA YOUR HUSBAND BORN ALL YOUR KIDS SO undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by omonla10(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2022
My uncle was buried on Saturday... But it was at the family meeting yesterday that we discovered he had a son since 1988..he told the children on his dying bed.. And that the only the boys mother and my late uncle knows that he's a bastard..

Fear women

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2022
What will meeting his biological father achieve when he is currently useless to himself??

Imagine the idiot wants to attack his own mom for such a reason when he has more important things to deal with in life.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Michaelbjune(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2022
there's no time to check time 8:20 tongue tonguetonguetongue
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by dalongjnr: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2022
The judge that previously sent the guy to prison is bias. You jail him for attempt to cause bodily harm but you didn't jail the woman for the psychosocial damage the woman caused to her son.
Is that judgment really fair?

7 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by omoharry(f): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2022
caesymore:

These vagina people they can hardly stop their acts of manipulation, show the Niggar his Father for Christ sack.
You are a baby with a smart phone.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2022
AgentGoat:
Show him his father even if he's dead. Show him his uncle or aunt.

Is that his priority after finishing secondary school and is that why he want to attack his own mother? That already show he has mental problems.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by MNDY(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

Sensible mention....amongst the empty lots throwing rapping like a decorated lunatic,I find your mention mature and apt.

Maybe the father abandoned them and dealt with her seriously.some pains can never be erased or forgotten.

What is the boy's business with all of that? Try and be sensible and stop showing your chicken sense in public with what you support and say in public.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by We4all: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2022
His low life dad abandoned him and now his mom is the enemy right? Like father like son! He must have inherited his father’s bad traits.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by DarkJeddi(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2022
LordIsaac:

How does that transcend into taking her life? What makes you think if she shows him the so called man, both will not gang up to exterminate her? How are you sure that that secret is not her only means of survival? She has a right to protect herself from anyone, even her son. So yes, I'll almost go beyond making sure he is locked up forever. All is fair in love and in war. His best weapon is acid, mine will be life imprisonment for him or even extermination. The boy does not have the perogative of violence.
She doesn't have a RIGHT TO ANYTHING!
Get that into your skull..
What gives her the right to deny him that knowledge?
A child has the RIGHT to know who his parents are!
A child asks to know who his father is..
And you are ready to exterminate him?
Because of it?
Like I said..
You are no different from the woman..

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

Sensible mention....amongst the empty lots throwing rapping like a decorated lunatic,I find your mention mature and apt.

Maybe the father abandoned them and dealt with her seriously.some pains can never be erased or forgotten.

Well there's nothing wrong in telling those that didn't believe the lies and still insist on seeing their father

What if she wasn't saved by the tenants?what if she was killed? Over something that she could avert... my son,go to so so and so street ur father lives there,that was where I left him after he almost paralyzed me with beatings....

The new man she married, where is he, he should have tried to say something.... but in this report, I think she's not staying with the man again... cus ur own biological son can't threaten ur wife and you will keep quiet not to talk of another man's children...

To stop this saga, the woman should just tell him where to find him... to safe her life

I'm sure judge at the court or this next one will ask or command the mother to provide the father.... na wetin sensible judges dey do

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by DeRay98(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2022
odinson1:

As y'all would expect,women would find no fault in what She did. They will always support the actions of their kind no matter what. But these same hypocrites are the ones Dragging FFK for refusing the mother of his kids to see them.

But this woman case is even worse, imagine not even knowing your own Father existed, imagine the lies she could had told Them.

Your response to that manipulation sympathizer is apt.
They destroy their children psychologically to take revenge on their husbands. This is a major reason many African American boys and men mostly raised by single moms are violent, prone to imprisonment and many are in jail.
Crafty Women will always make excuses for their kind, reality is far from them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by LordIsaac(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2022
dalongjnr:
The judge that previously sent the guy to prison is bias. You jail him for attempt to cause bodily harm but you didn't jail the woman for the psychosocial damage the woman caused to her son.
Before you are jailed or termed a criminal, there must be an act spelling out clearly the offence and its penalties. So, the judge is not biased! The boy is free to go to court to compel his mother to reveal his father's identity, not resorting to violence. Let's condemn idiotic acts in its entirety.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2022
shantti:

Shut up and get out. She was obviously the reason why her first marriage failed and she is trying to hide that by playing the victim. The boy deserve to know his real father. She herself knew who her father was so the boy has the right to know who his dad is
the day I fear women more was when a woman in ojota slapped a man twice because she thought he was the one saying she jumped queue which he didn't but on sighting some army personnels she tore her cloth saying the man beat her infront of over 30 people which the man didn't raise a finger self thank God the armies saw what happened from a distance omo na female army slap the woman twice her eyes con dey see bai bai grin if you are not careful they will harm you con play victim ontop shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Fatale: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2022
Every Child Has The Right To Know His Or Her Father. Fathers Are Important In A Child Life. Especially Diligent And Caring Fathers. They Are Our Super Man. Not Deadbeat Fathers.

If The Father Is Bad, It Depends On The Child ( when They Are Of Age) To Make Decision On How He Or She Will Relate To His Or Her Father.

But The Boy Sha, he For Calm Down Now. Violence Does Not Breed Anything good. If His Mother Die Nko? The Father Will Surface Abi?

Fatale!
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by LordIsaac(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2022
DarkJeddi:
She doesn't have a RIGHT TO ANYTHING!
Get that into your skull..
What gives her the right to deny him that knowledge?
A child has the RIGHT to know who his parents are!
A child asks to know who his father is..
And you are ready to exterminate him?
Because of it?
Like I said..
You are no different from the woman..
She has the RIGHT to survival, get that into your medulla. He has no perogative of violence. At best, he can approach a court and ask them to compel his mother to reveal his father's identity. The very thought of using acid on your own mother to seek redress over qualifies him to be a candidate of prison. If you can't comprehend this simple fact, don't mention me again as I will not dignify you further with a response.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Acidosis(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2022
dalongjnr:

Fair or not, the woman ends up a loser. The child she wanted so badly has now turned against her.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by omoharry(f): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2022
shantti:

May God have mercy on you. Idiot. What is there telling him the truth, which one is easier, living in perpetual fear or telling him the truth. She is hiding something. She maltreated her first husband, squandered his wealth and left him for dead taking the kids with her
I think she does not know who the real father of the boy is. Maybe the husband found out that the child is not his own, that was why the marriage ended.
There is no way a man that was once married to a woman, would live in the same state for years without asking for the where-about of his son. Except he is a hopeless and irresponsible man.

Even with that, at least the paternal grand parents must endeavor to look for their grand son that has been absent in lives for years.

There is something the woman is hiding.It does not take much for reveal a childs' father,.Even if he turns out to be an invalid.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2022
emekachief:
The woman deserve death. Our women are just useless, producing bastard.
Including your mother right?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by DarkJeddi(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2022
LordIsaac:

She has the RIGHT to survival, get that into your medulla. He has no perogative of violence. At best, he can approach a court and ask them to compel his mother to reveal his father's identity. The very thought of using acid on your own mother to seek redress over qualifies him to be a candidate of prison. If you can't comprehend this simple fact, don't mention me again as I will not dignify you further with a response.
Okay..

Let her wait for the boy to go to court..

Or for either of them to exterminate each other..

Lord Wiseman..

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Truvelisback(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
T to the TUFIAKWA.

His mum has her reasons for not disclosing the real identify of his father to him.

N/b....To all the TADPOLES that are quoting me,pls zurike.
Some of you small lizards quoting me upandan,you don't even know your biological father.
Would u stop this hypocrisy? Which sane humanbeing would not want to know his biological father? I only blame the boy for his violence and threat to his mother's life.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by happney65: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2022
You don already get five children for somewhere before. As in five?

Wonderful..

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by pato1(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2022
When i was 23yrs i asked my mum who is my father and where is he... She knows him but don't know where he is... She took me to where they last met in Ajegunle and we started tracing him till we got in contact with his siblings...

She made a lot of efforts showing me who my real father was because i asked...

The woman is not suppose to be a mother for hiding the fathers identity from the son...

Woman show your son his father cause next time your neighbours might not be able to safe you...

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
I think the boy should be put behind bar permanently for life,if the mum isn't careful he would be the one that would hack life outta her.

She needs to tell the boy who his father is and if she has a reason for not doing so let her explain it to the authorities bt a son has a right to know his father.

Im only against the violence by the son. It’s not necessary. There are sensible ways to convince her not by threats like Ure a criminal.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by AgentGoat: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Is that his priority after finishing secondary school and is that why he want to attack his own mother? That already show he has mental problems.

He's not having any mental problem. That woman is a fraudster. You are not in his shoes. You don't know his frustration and the insults he is receiving because he doesn't know he's rightful father.

We have seen it many times. The woman might not know the actual place she took in from. Vagina people are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by shantti(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2022
omoharry:
I think she does not know who the real father of the boy is. Maybe the husband found out that the child is not his own, that was why the marriage ended.
There is no way a man that was once married to a woman, would live in the same state for years without asking for the where-about of his son. Except he is a hopeless and irresponsible man.

Even with that, at least the paternal grand parents must endeavor to look for their grand son that has been absent in lives for years.

There is something the woman is hiding.It does not take much for reveal a childs' father,.Even if he turns out to be an invalid.

U made sense but at least even if she doesn't know who the real father is ,she should tell her son that she doesn't know, it will be difficult for him for with time he will heal and come to terms with it
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Goldbw122(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2022
Buje1987:
As I dey marry like this Na to dey save money foe DNA no matter how much I trust or love my woman. I can’t take such risk. This Pussycat women can be very frustrating. Show the nigga his real father and let peace rain
The government are planning to make it free..

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by shantti(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
the day I fear women more was when a woman in ojota slapped a man twice because she thought he was the one saying she jumped queue which he didn't but on sighting some army personnels she tore her cloth saying the man beat her infront of over 30 people which the man didn't raise a finger self thank God the armies saw what happened from a distance omo na female army slap the woman twice her eyes con dey see bai bai grin if you are not careful they will harm you con play victim ontop shocked

As in eh, that gender, I tire for them. Only few of them are okay

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2022
AgentGoat:

He's not having any mental problem. That woman is a fraudster. You are not in his shoes. You don't know his frustration and the insults he is receiving because he doesn't he's rightful father.

We have seen it many times. The woman might not know the actual place she took in from. Vagina people are wicked.

Anybody who try’s to hurt talkless of kill his mom is worse than wicked. The woman is wrong bt that’s not how u go about it.

The boy is completely wrong.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by shantti(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2022
vickydevoka:

When kids grow up, de must look for their father. Unless de are not in Nigeria

For sure

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) / Ubong Assam Delivers In Kidnappers’ Den / Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.