Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father (20565 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Masterkernel1: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
T to the TUFIAKWA.

His mum has her reasons for not disclosing the real identify of his father to him.

N/b....To all the TADPOLES that are quoting me,pls zurike.
Some of you small lizards quoting me upandan,you don't even know your biological fathers
Some of you're worst than the said son.

I wish never to meet a woman like you all my life. Your reasoning is too devilish.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Osobi32(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
I think the boy should be put behind bar permanently for life,if the mum isn't careful he would be the one that would hack life outta her.
she deserves what she's getting, do u even understand what it means to deny a man of his root? How do u ladies reason ehh?

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Masterkernel1:

I wish never to meet a woman like you all my life. Your reasoning is too devilish.
No mind her. But they are all fighting FFK for not allowing his estranged wife to have the children. Very hypocritical gender. Thank God I never Married any of my baby mamas and my kids are with me.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2022
Acidosis:

The answer is clear. She's the loser because her plans didn't work. She wanted a rich guy to claim the children she had for a wretched man in Ajegunle. How would you feel if you realize that the man you've always called father for 20 years isnt your biological father? It wasn't like the real father was dead or something.

Was it wrong to remarry? Absolutely not. But let your children know their real father. If that guy was smart enough, na the mama suppose dey jail.
Pls remind of that popular adage bn said about common sense again?
Oh! Now it clicked... common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in every one's garden.

Let me address your spew one after the other!
You opined that she's a loser, because her plan didn't work,so I asked....what plan?

2ndly.....you said she wanted a rich guy to claim the 5 kids....and I asked!
Was there anywhere it was stated that the dangling tool she got married to was rich?
What if her ex was an abuser,a domestic violence poacher,and she had to run to save her life and that of her kids?

And what of she singlehandedly suffered to raise her kids ALONE?

3rdly....it was stated that her ex was and stilling living in squalor,how sure are you that he caused his situation himself?

4thly....if I found out the man I have always known and addresses as my father isn't my real bloodline,I would put pressure on my mum to tell me,not by threatening her with ACID in an attempt to hack her breathe.

YOU SAID AND I QUOTE""IF THAT GUY IS SMART ENOUGH NA THE MAMA SUPPOSE DEY JAIL.....so m asking you again,how the woman suppose dey for jail?

You now see why I don't like engaging people on nairaland ABI?

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by HilcomTech(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2022
Mrs. Christiana Okoye, Tochukwu Emmanuel

Nothing good can come from people who are bearing names like these. as they are known for all kinds of evil such as:

1) Cannibalism and drinking of raw human blood
2) Armed robbery
3) Ucultic
4) Baby factory
5) Drug pushing
6) Cultism
7) Kidnapping
8 ) Fake news
9) Fake drugs
10) Ritualists
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Digmygold: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2022
caesymore:

These vagina people they can hardly stop their acts of manipulation, show the Niggar his Father for Christ sack.

Nonsense. Your mother that opted from giving you a proper upbringing has a dick I guess?

No be people dey orphanages and motherless babies homes? Why did they not bath their carers with acid? The mother should have dumped the useless, ungrateful lunatic in the gutter, let me see who he would have gone to threaten with acid bath.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by alphaNomega: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
T to the TUFIAKWA.

His mum has her reasons for not disclosing the real identify of his father to him.

Some of you small lizards quoting me upandan,you don't even know your biological fathers

I nearly love you cheesy
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by FireUpNow(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Woman please show Emmanuel his biological father
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Digmygold: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2022
Acidosis:

The answer is clear. She's the loser because her plans didn't work. She wanted a rich guy to claim the children she had for a wretched man in Ajegunle. How would you feel if you realize that the man you've always called father for 20 years isnt your biological father? It wasn't like the real father was dead or something.

Was it wrong to remarry? Absolutely not. But let your children know their real father. It's their choice to take your new husband as their father, not yours.

If that guy was smart enough, na the mama suppose dey jail.

I guess you sat his mother down in your dream and asked for her own side of the story. Otherwise, judging by all your dumb analysis, I would suggest you go for a mental evaluation.

No be people dey orphanages and motherless babies homes? Why did they not bath their carers with acid? The mother should have dumped the useless, ungrateful lunatic in the gutter, let me see who he would have gone to threaten with acid bath.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by FuckSilly: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
T to the TUFIAKWA.

Just like your mother...
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by FuckSilly: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2022
caesymore:

These vagina people they can hardly stop their acts of manipulation, show the Niggar his Father for Christ sack.
Abio

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Qatar2022: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
What do you expect from a cheat like her before? Don't be surprised that neither her husband not her kids know their biological father.
Hahaha i totally forgot
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Advancedman(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2022
ugbanante:
There is something common amongst the African make; the are mostly connected to their root.
Some one should give this lady alife saving advise oh because the next attempt may not fail. U see that the guy is bent on knowing his root even at the expense of hie own mother's life.
Again, it is his right to know his father, whether dead or alive.
Save your life and save ur son's life too

Why is no one saying something sensible the only part be emphasized here is the attempt on the mother and not the mother's actions. Put yourself in the young man's place also do we regard life here at all someone is greatly depressed yet police went ahead and remanded him when they should have brought in mediation and child support team to resolve the issue.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Advancedman(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2022
fattprince:

The mothers made him that. The young man only wants to right the wrong the mother caused. Is it his fault he was born a bastard? Isn't it the mother's fault?

God bless you.
It shall not be well with all those commenting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Digmygold:

I guess you sat his mother down in your dream and asked for her own side of the story. Otherwise, judging by all your dumb analysis, I would suggest you go for a mental evaluation.

Don't allow your emotions run you m.ad. Drink water and read the OP again. smiley

This is about critical evaluation. Your past or current experiences don't matter in the scheme of legislations. The guy was obviously dum.b for threatening his mother with acid when he could easily sue her a$$.

Your analogy about motherless baby homes is just you allowing your emotions overrun your education.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Acidosis(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=ahnie post=110056299]

You opined that she's a loser, because her plan didn't work,so I asked....what plan?

Why are you trying to discredit my stance about the plan? Why not go back to the story or you didn't bother to read the first and second paragraphs?

Was there anywhere it was stated that the dangling tool she got married to was rich?
What if her ex was an abuser,a domestic violence poacher,and she had to run to save her life and that of her kids?

See ahnie, the world don't operate on emotions. Even Anini the radical armed robber deserves to know his children! This is law. So far as he was good for sex that produced five children, then he MUST be good enough to know the product of his seeds. If you decide to raise the children yourself, you're on your own. There are provisions to get a man responsible for his kids. If you choose manipulation over the provisions of the law, you're simply on your own, when manipulations backfire.

Again, the world don't operate on your emotions. Even if the guy was a product of sperm bank, he deserves to know the truth!

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Digmygold: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Don't allow your emotions run you m.ad. Drink water and read the OP again. smiley

This is about critical evaluation. Your past or current experiences don't matter in the scheme of legislations. The guy was obviously dum.b for threatening his mother with acid when he could easily sue her a$$.

Your analogy about motherless baby homes is just you allowing your emotions overrun your education.

She should have flung him into a gutter instead of raising an ungrateful demon. Let him go and threaten the gutter with acid.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=Acidosis post=110056711][/quote]
I never said he doesn't deserve to know the truth.
I raised some valid points and countered yours because clearly you were bias in your judgement.

Sweetie,thanks for the chats,we talk later.pls do well to have a super not credited day.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Advancedman(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Many people are just mad

Maybe he is under the influence of mkpu miri..

So how will pouring acid on your mum tell him who his dad is?

People like you deserve equal blessing from every angle then you will understand.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2022
HUH....Does that mean Good day but no Money or productivity for you today... That na swear bro

quote author=ahnie post=110056856]
I never said he doesn't deserve to know the truth.
I raised some valid points and countered yours because clearly you were bias in your judgement.

Sweetie,thanks for the chats,we talk later.pls do well to have a super not credited day.
kiss[/quote]
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Akinh: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

Pls remind of that popular adage bn said about common sense again?
Oh! Now it clicked... common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in every one's garden.

3rdly....it was stated that her ex was and stilling living in squalor,how sure are you that he caused his situation himself?

4thly....if I found out the man I have always known and addresses as my father isn't my real bloodline,I would put pressure on my mum to tell me,not by threatening her with ACID in an attempt to hack her breathe.

YOU SAID AND I QUOTE""IF THAT GUY IS SMART ENOUGH NA THE MAMA SUPPOSE DEY JAIL.....so m asking you again,how the woman suppose dey for jail?

You now see why I don't like engaging people on nairaland ABI?
lolx my lady no one even notice your existence on Nairaland and people like you always think God bless you with bless you with brain base on the local environment you live on and make u champion ..I will advise you to calm down read and edit what you post, then elite can reply you..we love you .
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2022
Stenewiser:
imagine your woman took your some away, for many years, will you say you're a less priority, grow up boy.

Construct ur grammar correctly.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Lolz......Savage grin grin grin
High on colorado
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by caesymore(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2022
omoharry:
You are a baby with a smart phone.

Perfect example of the vagina people, they tend to abuse not enlighten shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Stenewiser: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

at least you know typographical error is common, immatured minds like you will focus on typo error instead making use of your iq, my dear grow-up, or leave the thread it's for matured people.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by caesymore(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Digmygold:

Nonsense. Your mother that opted from giving you a proper upbringing has a dick I guess?

Mhen...
Your reasoning is whacked young brother.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2022
Stenewiser:
at least you know typographical error is common, immatured minds like you will focus on typo error instead making use of your iq, my dear grow-up, or leave the thread it's for matured people.

It’s more than a typo I don’t know the reference ur trying to make.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Stenewiser: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

like I said, when you grow up you will know a lot things, including the reference am trying to make, just be patient, the thread is for matured adult, keep-off for now, we love you.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Shut up. Seems you too doesn't know who your biological father is reason you have been spewing trash here and supporting the ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) / Ubong Assam Delivers In Kidnappers’ Den / Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.