Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her (4266 Views)

Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Joko5560: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2022
Hi Nairalander, before anyone start raining curse or abuse me please try to hear my story and give honest opinion please. I got married some years ago because I'm madly in love with my wife as people do says no one is perfect. I have my own imperfections so is my wife but she is the hot temper type and she does get physical ( assault me even before wedding ) and I was hoping that would change after wedding at some point after wedding she was not conceiving and she started blackmailing me emotionally calling me impotent and other names she even told me about her previous pregnancy just to make things clear that I'm the one having issue.... fortunately nothing was wrong with me. I went for semen analysis she said I con the doctor for giving me a good results...later few weeks she got pregnant and we have our first son and I have been there for her every moment. I prioritize her over everything I established her got her what ever she desires... But she started making my life hell my denying me sex she will be giving different types of excuse just to avoid sex. She always complain about stress from a company she owns while she wasn't even the one cooking at home our maid cook and do majority of the house chores.. she started showing less affection towards me everything is now on her business...then I started seeing girls outside the marriage but it was only temporary fix for me because getting back home and not getting the love I'm giving her back it's hurting and I have no plans on getting another wife. If we had a fight she will be threatening me with moving out of the house or divorcing because she knows I really don't want that because of my son...I endure different types of emotional damage from her and physical assault from her threatening to kill me or herself whenever she is angry...her friend come in to the matter when she started visiting us and will be calming her and advising her to stop all her behaviour then she advised me to speak with her and find out if I did something to her that's making her behave that way towards me.. I did she didn't give me any reasonable reasons for her behaviour that she is stressed from works then as days goes by me and her friend start this friendship which makes everything hurt less for me... We talks about eachother pains then I discovered we even have a lot in common than I realized.... literally we are going through similar dilemma both been unloved by those we choose to love but she already ended her relationship with her partner... certainly most people will think I'm lusting for her but to me she is bringing me joy and happiness by just talking with her alone and I never even though about seeing her naked because she is someone I respected a lot.. we never shakes hands before or hug but whenever she is around I found peace and worry less about every other thing... Since we start talking I stop seeing other girls and she even advice me on been better husband to her friend which I did I started sleeping back in her room still trying to be more romantic and available to her... But to be honest I falling in love with her as days goes by and I have also been emotional and financial supportive of her...but we are still friends as things stand as a matter of fact we are good friends.... and my wife sees me as a possession she owned she can't bare to see me with another person yet she didn't mends her behaviour towards me even people who are close to us are calling her the husband of the house because I'm the type of man that doesn't put anything over my marriage.. family members doesn't like her due to her behaviours... Some already insulted me because of her. In short I have been dealing with all her shenanigans...now I'm getting love from unexpected place but I can't go for it because it's will be like double betrayal to her if anything happens between me and her friend...I love my son and doesn't want to lose custody of him. I love my wife but she is making my life hell and the person making everything better is her bff....now my life is a living hell... I don't know what to do please advise me
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by AllKnowing: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Choi Nairalanders!

10 Likes

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by advanceDNA: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2022
Do everything you can to fix your marriage..
If it doesn’t work...walk away and find love and happiness elsewhere. , You only get to live once....

Nigga, When I say find happiness else where, I no mean your wife’s friend...no let devil use you...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Joko5560: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2022
advanceDNA:
If it doesn’t work...walk away and find love and happiness elsewhere. , You only get to live once....

Nigga, When I say find happiness else where, I no mean your wife’s friend...don’t let devil use you...
thanks for your opinion bro.

1 Like

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Harrykn: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Summary: ?

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by DaddyRochie1642: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2022
Honestly is men like you that needs that treatment that you're getting from your Wife,... Infact Oga, I put it to you that you deserve the treatment that you're receiving from your Wife... What Rubbish.

From your story up there, I read where you said that your Wife has been assaulting you even before you guys got married and you also said that you were hoping that she would change when you guys get married.
--- Why do you men keep making this kind of Horrible Mistakes,
--- You Clearly saw the Red Flags before you got married and you still decided to continue and get married and now you're Weeping and gnashing your teeth grin

Why do I has this strong feeling that you used money to win this your Wife over,
--- Even if you buy Heaven and Earth for a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love.

From your story up there and from your Lamentations about how your wife treats you like a "Possession" and how she tells you that she'll kill you or kill herself whenever she's angry.
--- Oga I put it to you that you're a "WEAKLING" in that woman's eyes that's why she has zero respect for you, infact, your Presence alone disgusts that your Wife.
--- You have no idea how a WEAK man disgusts females.

If you like sleep with that her friend and when that your wife finds out, she will Ruthlessly kill you both, go and Mark it somewhere.

To the Smart Men==> Never Ever try to win a woman over with money or by flashing money or throwing money around because you will regret It and will be miserable like this person that posted this story,
--- From here, I can smell that this man that posted this story is doing well but he is very miserable, living a miserable life yet he has money.

Another Tip: Never Ever be afraid to walk away from any woman that displays Red Flags that you're not comfortable with, it's called SELF RESPECT.
--- Even if that woman carry Yansh and carry Breast or she's the Most Beautiful woman in the world, walk away when she displays those Red Flags that you're not comfortable with or Else you'll end up Weeping and gnashing your teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by donbachi(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2022
Dis wat u get as a man.wen u marry a woman cos of her money.she done use money get u,come abandone u.na her friend done dey enter ur eye.bros man up and do something with ur life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Joko5560: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
Honestly is men like you that needs that treatment that you're getting from your Wife,... Infact Oga, I put it to you that you deserve the treatment that you're receiving from your Wife... What Rubbish.

From your story up there, I read where you said that your Wife has been assaulting you even before you guys got married and you also said that you were hoping that she would change when you guys get married.
--- You Clearly saw the Red Flags before you got married and you still decided to continue and get married and now you're Weeping and gnashing your teeth grin

Why do I has this strong feeling that you used money to win this your Wife over,
--- Even if you buy Heaven and Earth for a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love.

From your story up there and from your Lamentations about how your wife treats you like a "Possession" and how she tells you that she'll kill you or kill herself whenever she's angry.
--- Oga I put it to you that you're a "WEAKLING" in that woman's eyes that's why she has zero respect for you, infact, your Presence alone disgusts that your Wife.

If you like sleep with that her friend and when that your wife finds out, she will Ruthlessly kill you both, go and Mark it somewhere.

To the Smart Men==> Never Ever try to win a woman over with money or by flashing money or throwing money around because you will regret It and will be miserable like this person that posted this story,
--- From here, I can smell that this man that posted this story is doing well but he is very miserable, living a miserable life yet he has money.

Another Tip: Never Ever be afraid to walk away from any woman that displays Red Flags that you're not comfortable with, it's called SELF RESPECT.
--- Even if that woman carry Yansh and carry Breast or she's the Most Beautiful woman in the world, walk away when she displays those Red Flags that you're not comfortable with or Else you'll end up Weeping and gnashing your teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations grin grin grin

Don't see my good upbringing as a weakness it's someone like you that do hit your woman and as a matter of fact I had nothing when I married her but now I'm financial stable and I never bought her with money or any worldly possession

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by DaddyRochie1642: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Joko5560:

Don't see my good upbringing as a weakness it's someone like you that do hit your woman and as a matter of fact I had nothing when I married her but now I'm financial stable and I never bought her with money or any wordly possession

Oga stop Lying, you And I know very well that you used money to win that your Wife over.

You can lie to others, not to someone like me.

You're talking about upbringing, didnt your upbringing also tell you to have a high Self Esteem and Self Respect to walk away with your Dignity, Sanity and peace of Mind intact from a potential horrible situation/Decision.

From your story up there, you talked about how people talk to you anyhow and how people distance themselves from you because the have no Respect for you because of that your Wife.

Instead of you to analyse my quality analysis about your case and realize your mistakes, you're angry because I Blasted you with the truth grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by MrFinbarr(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2022
Joko5560:

Don't see my good upbringing as a weakness it's someone like you that do hit your woman and as a matter of fact I had nothing when I married her but now I'm financial stable and I never bought her with money or any worldly possession

WEAKLING!!!

You deserve all the terrible drama you are getting from your "husband". How some men can be this dull to take charge of their homes beats my imagination. Again, you deserve all you are getting, until you borrow yourself some sense and act like a real man.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Eppking(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2022
Which kind bitterness be this? Wetin be your own in this matter sef?

Allow the man express himself na..

DaddyRochie1642:

Oga stop Lying, you And I know very well that you used money to win that your Wife over.

You can lie to others, not to someone like me.

You're talking about upbringing, didnt your upbringing also tell you to have a high Self Esteem and Self Respect to walk away with your Dignity, Sanity and peace of Mind intact from a potential horrible situation/Decision.

From your story up there, you talked about how people talk to you anyhow and how people distance themselves from you because the have no Respect for you because of that your Wife.

Instead of you to analyse my quality analysis about your case and realize your mistakes, you're angry because I Blasted you with the truth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Stenewiser: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2022
Joko5560:

oga Bleep off, exercise authority both physically and verbally, women are of different types, although yours is late already, some women want a real man not your Calibre.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by boldsleek: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Joko5560:
Hi Nairalander, before anyone start raining curse or abuse me please try to hear my story and give honest opinion please. I got married some years ago because I'm madly in love with my wife as people do says no one is perfect. I have my own imperfections so is my wife but she is the hot temper type and she does get physical ( assault me even before wedding ) and I was hoping that would change after wedding at some point after wedding she was not conceiving and she started blackmailing me emotionally calling me impotent and other names she even told me about her previous pregnancy just to make things clear that I'm the one having issue.... fortunately nothing was wrong with me. I went for semen analysis she said I con the doctor for giving me a good results...later few weeks she got pregnant and we have our first son and I have been there for her every moment. I prioritize her over everything I established her got her what ever she desires... But she started making my life hell my denying me sex she will be giving different types of excuse just to avoid sex. She always complain about stress from a company she owns while she wasn't even the one cooking at home our maid cook and do majority of the house chores.. she started showing less affection towards me everything is now on her business...then I started seeing girls outside the marriage but it was only temporary fix for me because getting back home and not getting the love I'm giving her back it's hurting and I have no plans on getting another wife. If we had a fight she will be threatening me with moving out of the house or divorcing because she knows I really don't want that because of my son...I endure different types of emotional damage from her and physical assault from her threatening to kill me or herself whenever she is angry...her friend come in to the matter when she started visiting us and will be calming her and advising her to stop all her behaviour then she advised me to speak with her and find out if I did something to her that's making her behave that way towards me.. I did she didn't give me any reasonable reasons for her behaviour that she is stressed from works then as days goes by me and her friend start this friendship which makes everything hurt less for me... We talks about eachother pains then I discovered we even have a lot in common than I realized.... literally we are going through similar dilemma both been unloved by those we choose to love but she already ended her relationship with her partner... certainly most people will think I'm lusting for her but to me she is bringing me joy and happiness by just talking with her alone and I never even though about seeing her naked because she is someone I respected a lot.. we never shakes hands before or hug but whenever she is around I found peace and worry less about every other thing... Since we start talking I stop seeing other girls and she even advice me on been better husband to her friend which I did I started sleeping back in her room still trying to be more romantic and available to her... But to be honest I falling in love with her as days goes by and I have also been emotional and financial supportive of her...but we are still friends as things stand as a matter of fact we are good friends.... and my wife sees me as a possession she owned she can't bare to see me with another person yet she didn't mends her behaviour towards me even people who are close to us are calling her the husband of the house because I'm the type of man that doesn't put anything over my marriage.. family members doesn't like her due to her behaviours... Some already insulted me because of her. In short I have been dealing with all her shenanigans...now I'm getting love from unexpected place but I can't go for it because it's will be like double betrayal to her if anything happens between me and her friend...I love my son and doesn't want to lose custody of him. I love my wife but she is making my life hell and the person making everything better is her bff....now my life is a living hell... I don't know what to do please advise me
Let a woman come and write this story now and watch how this ejaculating genders will drag her like when they are dragging I pass my neighbour generator.

Why Is it always difficult for a Nigerian man to accept responsibility of his action. why do they always blame a woman for all their irresponsible behavior. Even your grand patron Adam was blaming Eve for disobeying his God. Tufiakwa..!!!

See this one blaming his wife for his lust towards his wife's friend.

Let your wife start lusting after your own friend too, and, we on Nairaland will see you coming here to faint and disturbing our peace. NDI UCHU.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by yungz: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2022
paragraph your work. probably you will get more advice if they are able to read your write up.

run paternity test on your son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by justFEARLESS(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2022
yungz:
paragraph your work. probably you will get more advice if they are able to read your write up.

run paternity test on your son, i’m not saying she cheated but it’s crystal clear your wife doesn’t love you. she even bragged about being pregnant before she met you, what kind of statement is that? maybe a SiMPle statement for a SIMPle man.

lastly avoid her so called friend, you can do better alone, your mental healing shouldn’t come from a woman that also have a broken r/ship. she’s acting all lovely till you take her in then you will see the inbuilt demon she has in her.

MR/MRS chairman, what are you now saying? God may have sent another Jesus?
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by bestman09(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2022
grin
Better love was served to you on a platter of gold and you are still asking rubbish questions.

Take over her friend and enjoy life. Thank me later.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2022
This Op has a sweet tooth, that's why he can't swallow the Redpill.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by justFEARLESS(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2022
OP, Calm down. Don't let all that those above and latecomers will say get to you, they are only trying to help.

It is obvious she doesn't love anymore or she can't remember why she fell in love with you.
Don't make the situation worse by hanging her friend's leg on the window.

Besides that, she is your wife. You don't have a choice (unless you are thinking of a divorce which to me is not the solution as a new marriage may turn this sore too if you don't fix yourself) however, you can't reignite the spark. Start by reinventing yourself - hit the gym, pick up a sport, ginger your sense of fashion... Try to go on vacation with your wife too. Cross River, Abuja, Ghana, Tanzania, Seychelles, Italy, Papau New Guinea...

You can also take the other lane and man up in the family. (on a lighter mode - pay someone to command act like he is causing wahala in your house and beat him up grin grin )

I don tire jare.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Nonexisting: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2022
"But to be honest I falling in love with her as days goes by and I have also been emotional and financial supportive of her."

Ahaa, from frying pan to fire. He who does favor to vaginarians have automatically made himself available and vulnerable to their manipulations. Remember this my quote when shit starts to go down in your household. It's not a matter of if but when.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Macnnoli4(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2022
I have read news of how wives killed their husband because of cheating and your own has already shown violent tendencies, so I advise you steer clear of her bestie just avoid any similar wahala. Maybe it is time to visit a church like MFM if you are a Christian, to get a clear direction on how to handle your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by DaddyRochie1642: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Eppking:
Which kind bitterness be this? Wetin be your own in this matter sef?

Allow the man express himself na..

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2022
OP put paragraphs nah
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by frozen70(f): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2022
Joko5560:

You already have a clue to solving your problem

You are going to still keep ensuring hell if she continues this same mad behavior of her's

Continue you contact and friendly relationship her BFF till you get the green light to go on or not to go on

We must learn to create happiness for our selves, this life is full of naughty people and naughty things, we must get it right else we fall into depression

Just follow your heart, you already knows where it's taking you to
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Urchman27(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Bloody simp.
Rush and do DNA to ur boy ASAP
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Rickmann: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Nigga, When I say find happiness else where, I no mean your wife’s friend...no let devil use you...

Supported, but I think he should run a quick DNA test on his son first. I smell something.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Rickmann: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

You really have spoken well and I buy ur school of thought.
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by BlaqJosh: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
There nothing I detest than a weak/SIMPle man....

It's written all over your post, So you can't stand for once in your life and take control of your marriage, See as woman they use you catch cruise.

Ogbeni you better wize up. because Peace of mind matters a lot ☮️
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Johnsown1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
I suggest you give yourself a break for one or two months outside of your house
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by fikayormi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
G
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by cobby14(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lol when you are tired you will know what to do grin
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by Eppking(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Smh

DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin
Re: My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Who married each other no vex?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs / Cure To A Broken Heart! / Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.