Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF (4612 Views)

Most Jews Do Not Like To Admit It, But Our God Is Lucifer -Harold Wallace / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That verse simply means anyone who wants to know God's reason for doing something need to learn from him {Proverbs 2:1-5}

Then produce your God so that we can learn from him. We don't need you cheesy

That simplifies the whole matter because i pity you as you're loosing out great benefits that anyone could have while you're also pitying me but you can't prove that i'm loosing anything from your end! cheesy

How do you convince a mad man that his mental faculties are failing? You don't have the freedom to think for yourself and if you can't see this singular fact, then you're doing nothing but proving my assertion even more. Can you ever do ANYTHING contrary to what is commanded of you in your holy storybook? Answer: you can't. smiley

How much longer do you plan on making yourself look foolish? cheesy

Call out your God for us. You're out of your depth grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Then you shouldn't have asked me to waste my precious time reading it nah! grin

cheesy Shuuooo! But I did not press a gun to your skull na. In fact I've been telling you not to bother reading but you can't seem to leave the thread for some reason. I don't need you nau, or are you lonely? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by Dtruthspeaker: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Permit me, potent5, this is too good. grin

potent5:
In the last day mad people shall roam the world and madness itself shall multiply.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There you go again with your presumptuous attitude! grin
Why not ask me what my own God says?
But NO, you want play and at the same time be the referee! cheesy

Why are you so desperate to speak for your God? Or is your God suffering a speech impediment? cheesy

Nawa oo. Christians and delusions, 5 & 6 grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

You are pained. My apologies.

Christians and projection, 5 & 6 grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See! grin You really took some really bad weed else you would have remembered that you thought and said you were free but now you say "YOU ARE A SLAVE"! grin grin grin

You know nothing boy! grin grin grin

SMH. Look at you jumping in glee over your lack of intelligence. Pray tell, what does the conditional "IF" mean to you, sir? cheesy

So you didn't go to school, and you also believe in storybooks. Wawu! No nau. What a shame. And you're thinking you aren't doomed to be less than all other functioning human being in intellect, for the rest of your life? cheesy

Why am I surprised? After all, your God sent Moses, a supposed illiterate to do his work. Birds of the same feather flock together. Like master like slave. All stupid, mentally unstable and hampered in cognition. I wouldn't ever want to be as miserable as you are grin grin

MaxInDHouse:
WOW! I never noticed the underlined!
So Mr FREEDOM is a SLAVE to his body but he's struggling to free others who are trying to break free from enslavement to the body!

Look at MaxDHouseboy desperately looking for his precious gotcha moment, but in the process, unwittingly confirmed that he is just one out of many idiots. Not even a special or important idiot. Just a run of the mill cheesy

How am I a slave to my body? It's like saying I'm a slave to myself nau. Oh sorry, you thought I believe in the body and spirit bullshit? cheesy

Chai grin

[img]https://media1./images/90fb36f29643556f4c03109eb97f1a7d/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by SpiritLifeNG: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Christians and projection, 5 & 6 grin grin

Take care bro. May the will of God find you by grace.
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

Take care bro. May the will of God find you by grace.

That you find joy succumbing to the will of your slavemaster doesn't mean everyone else wants to cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by LordReed(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You only quote me when you're confused but when you see logical reasoning you always disappear!

There we go, full on daydream mode.
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by SpiritLifeNG: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

That you find joy succumbing to the will of your slavemaster doesn't mean everyone else wants to cheesy

Son of perdition. Hahaha
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

Son of perdition. Hahaha

I sense desperation grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by SpiritLifeNG: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

I sense desperation grin

Rest. Lol
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

Rest. Lol

E choke grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who said atheists have working brains?

MaxDHouseboy you're trying too hard. I know you're God's personal houseboy and you want to run his errands for him, but I have no need for you. Tell your God to show up and defend himself cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

SMH. Look at you jumping in glee over your lack of intelligence. Pray tell, what does the conditional "IF" mean to you, sir? cheesy

grin "Ifs" do not exist where Confessions and Admissions are made. grin

GodIsDead:

So you didn't go to school, and you also believe in storybooks. Wawu! No nau. What a shame. And you're thinking you aren't doomed to be less than all other functioning human being in intellect, for the rest of your life? cheesy...

If you went to school, surely you would have known that all these are bad arguments grin clearly proving beyond reasonable doubt an inability to counter grin for being fallacies ad hominems/Change of Post (Straw man)/ad baculum. grin

All because you have nothing reasonable and valid for you to say! grin grin grin

So, Just hold your horses son! grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin "Ifs" do not exist where Confessions and Admissions are made. grin

Except it wasn't a confession. Neither was it an admission. But I know desperation makes people to imagine false realities cheesy

This is a case of you throwing something at me, and it landed at my feet. But I threw it back at you and it flew over your head grin

surely you would have known that all these are bad arguments grin clearly proving beyond reasonable doubt an inability to counter grin for being fallacies ad hominems/Change of Post (Straw man)/ad baculum. grin

All because you have nothing reasonable and valid for you to say! grin grin grin

Seeing as I do not trust the judgement of any loser who's willing to let himself get punked like a prison bitch by imaginary entities, I'm not the least phased by your opinions on my arguments. In fact, I'm overjoyed that you consider my posers invalid because, it is PROOF, in fact, that I'm right! cheesy

So, Just hold your horses son! grin

I've tamed and ridden these horses for the past 5 years, so don't worry about me smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Then produce your God so that we can learn from him. We don't need you cheesy
How do you convince a mad man that his mental faculties are failing? You don't have the freedom to think for yourself and if you can't see this singular fact, then you're doing nothing but proving my assertion even more. Can you ever do ANYTHING contrary to what is commanded of you in your holy storybook? Answer: you can't. smiley
How much longer do you plan on making yourself look foolish? cheesy
Call out your God for us. You're out of your depth grin

So by the end of the day you can only resort to childishness.
No wonder you don't have anything tangible to offer! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

cheesy Shuuooo! But I did not press a gun to your skull na. In fact I've been telling you not to bother reading but you can't seem to leave the thread for some reason. I don't need you nau, or are you lonely? cheesy

I only came to answer your question but since you said you're not asking i decided to bow out only for you to start singing about freedom that's of no practical benefits! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Why are you so desperate to speak for your God? Or is your God suffering a speech impediment? cheesy
Nawa oo. Christians and delusions, 5 & 6 grin grin
Opening a thread on a public forum and expecting others to comment then turning against logic only to start chasing shadows.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm atheism and insanity! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So by the end of the day you can only resort to childishness.
No wonder you don't have anything tangible to offer! smiley

I never promised to offer you anything. You're the one who wants to preach God to me. And I'm asking you to produce this God so we know he exists and all you've done is dodge, dodge and dodge smiley

Hmmm. I'm seeing a pattern here cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
LordReed:

There we go, full on daydream mode.
Do you have anything tangible to offer?
Your student is suffering from insanity, try to bail him out. People reason with people but he's demanding response from spirit yet talking to people. Is that not confirmed madness? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I only came to answer your question but since you said you're not asking i decided to bow out only for you to start singing about freedom that's of no practical benefits! cheesy

You can keep singing "benefits" until you're blue in the face. Fact is: you can't think for yourself. You live your life to please your slavemaster. That's all. You're a slave to your imaginary slavemaster. MaxDHouseboy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

MaxDHouseboy you're trying too hard. I know you're God's personal houseboy and you want to run his errands for him, but I have no need for you. Tell your God to show up and defend himself cheesy

For your information He is God over all prove that it's a lie by showing a man who has lived up to 80 years but doesn't grow Old.
You will die just as His word says so you have nothing to do about it, continue ranting in frustration yet have no solution to what God declared on all flesh! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

I never promised to offer you anything. You're the one who wants to preach God to me. And I'm asking you to produce this God so we know he exists and all you've done is dodge, dodge and dodge smiley

Hmmm. I'm seeing a pattern here cheesy

Sorry if there's no benefit in your story how do you think an intellectual will go through all that shit and not curse you for wasting his precious time? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Opening a thread on a public forum and expecting others to comment

But you saw me tag the atheists nau cheesy
Bwahahahaha ha. This guy is hilarious grin grin

You've got good material for stand-up comedy, I must say. It'll serve you better on the stage than running errands for your imaginary slavemaster in an online chatroom. cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

You can keep singing "benefits" until you're blue in the face. Fact is: you can't think for yourself. You live your life to please your slavemaster. That's all. You're a slave to your imaginary slavemaster. MaxDHouseboy cheesy

You're a slave to your body as you admitted too so there's no absolute freedom anywhere! wink
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

For your information He is God over all prove that it's a lie by showing a man who has lived up to 80 years but doesn't grow Old.
You will die just as His word says so you have nothing to do about it, continue ranting in frustration yet have no solution to what God declared on all flesh! cheesy

C'mon nau, MaxDHouseboy, wishing me dead already? cheesy

Everyone will surely die someday, so I'm not the least perturbed. You need to do better than this cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

But you saw me tag the atheists nau cheesy
Bwahahahaha ha. This guy is hilarious grin grin

You've got good material for stand-up comedy, I must say. It'll serve you better on the stage than running errands for your imaginary slavemaster in an online chatroom. cheesy

WOW!
I never knew ATHEISTS still have business with JESUS! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

C'mon nau, MaxDHouseboy, wishing me dead already? cheesy

Everyone will surely die someday, so I'm not the least perturbed. You need to do better than this cheesy

So if you're sure there's nothing you can do about death then why do you expect others who want a solution to join you in your stupidity? wink
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry if there's no benefit in your story how do you think an intellectual will go through all that shit and not curse you for wasting his precious time? cheesy

Some things bring benefit to some people, other people see no apparent benefit in said things. And if you think Christianity or your pathetic JW cult is benefitting everybody, then you're as insane as you're illiterate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're a slave to your body as you admitted too so there's no absolute freedom anywhere! wink

Except I never admitted such anywhere. Please show me where I admitted such and shame the devil. Represent your imaginary slavemaster properly for once smiley

Hahahaha, MaxDHouseboy, you were never the sharpest tool in the box, were you? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Some things bring benefit to some people, other people see no apparent benefit in said things. And if you think Christianity or your pathetic JW cult is benefitting everybody, then you're as insane as you're illiterate cheesy

So how do you think of benefits if you don't stretch your hands to grasp it?
I said it "atheists are psychopaths"
Everyone knows that benefits only comes to people who avail themselves for it! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fallacy Of "Free Will" / Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad / How Did We Have Different Human Races According To Christianity, Islam, Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.