Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF (4617 Views)

Most Jews Do Not Like To Admit It, But Our God Is Lucifer -Harold Wallace / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you now understand that it's not ability to communicate in another man's language that proves you're educated.

Actually it is a MAJOR hallmark of an educated person

A Boko Haram member may simply feel threatened by what a misinformed churchgoer said about his God and the next thing is WEAPONS! Tell me what is the essence of the education such a stupid fellow has if he can't ignore harmless noisemakers?

And you obviously don't know that there's a difference between wisdom, knowledge and intelligence cheesy

It also seems you don't really know what it means to be educated. Understandable though grin

Dude you don't know anything! cheesy

I smell burnt metal. Irony meter has exploded again grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

No, not Sunday school.

During weekdays as a JW, he attends the Theocratic Ministry School.

Then every Sunday, he goes thru a Question and Answer indoctrination session using a journal called the Watchtower.

He was schooled in foolishness! cheesy

[img]https://c./ZsB99_1aTHAAAAAC/kevin-the-office.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

FORCE

noun

physical power or strength possessed by a living being:
He used all his force in opening the window.

strength or power exerted upon an object; physical coercion; violence:
to use force to open the window; to use force on a person.

strength; energy; power; intensity:
a personality of great force.

verb (used with object), forced, forc·ing.
to compel, constrain, or oblige (oneself or someone) to do something:

to force a suspect to confess.
to drive or propel against resistance:
He forced his way through the crowd. They forced air into his lungs.

verb (used without object), forced, forc·ing.
to make one's way by force.

here knock yourself out: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/force

Now I ask again: where is your evidence that your God exists?

Guy i just wanted to psych you a little.

I already knew you're one of the usual atheists changing monikers on this forum like new year clothes.

When next you want to talk about Jesus remember to include what you've learned from me today:
Jesus talked about BENEFITS of faith in our invisible God. So without visible benefits whatever you cooked up remains nonsense and ingredients to any right thinking person!

Farewell! smiley

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by oteneaaron(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Tell your friends how welcomed i will be in any country where my fellow believers lives.
Tell him i'm safe when there's trouble between Buhari and Macron i am 100% safe with my JW brothers in France.
Tell him that all those adhering to the so called "ever changing" beliefs of those eight old men in America have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone be it friend or foe.
Tell him that in the place where only JWs live the police have no business there because we can handle our cases amicably within ourselves!

Now i'm asking all of you, please tell me what benefits you're getting from your so called FREEDOM? cheesy

Interesting.

But how safe are the countless children who have been sexually molested by pedophiles who abound in your religion?

And when these pedophiles in your midst strike, you don't report them to the police, but try to cover it up so as not to shame your organization - just like it happened in Australia and other countries.

Or is that also part of the benefits too?

How about the countless people that have died believing many of your old and revamped doctrines?

Like when people sold their homes and didn't go to school because your religion taught that the world was ending in 1914, 1925, and in 1975?

Or isn't that part of the benefit(s) too??

undecided

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by drstrangest: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Your God is a merciless warlord and has orchestrated the death of countless women and children

There's no child other than himself...

Asher yeilding 12 Royal dainties the private party of the 6 women (mother of all living) or servants attached to himself and the women keeps living by him. When they mix with the royal dainties you get 6+12=18 or 666 but it goes back to becoming Asher (6+6+6=9) again...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I already knew you're one of the usual atheists changing monikers on this forum like new year clothes.

Oh wow, a round of applause for Jehovah's houseboy Maximus69 aka TATIME. I would have awarded you a medal, but your detective skills here are quite frankly like that of an amateur grin

I never ever conveyed the fact that this is a new moniker. If you're interested, I'm also TheArranger, Judas1X and Adrammelech cheesy

When next you want to talk about Jesus remember to include what you've learned from me today:
Jesus talked about BENEFITS of faith in our invisible God. So without visible benefits whatever you cooked up remains nonsense and ingredients to any right thinking person!

And when next you want to talk about Atheism, please understand that Atheism is not a religion. Atheists doesn't promise you imaginary castles in the sky. Atheism is simply a lack of belief in gods. That's all! cheesy

Farewell! smiley

Farewell, MaxDHouseboy. It was fun while it lasted cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by Dtruthspeaker: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Except it wasn't a confession. Neither was it an admission. But I know desperation makes people to imagine false realities cheesy

grin Most confessions and admissions escape even before the confessor is aware. grin

That's how it is son. grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Oh wow, a round of applause for Jehovah's houseboy Maximus69 aka TATIME. I would have awarded you a medal, but your detective skills here are quite frankly like that of an amateur grin
I never ever conveyed the fact that this is a new moniker. If you're interested, I'm also TheArranger, Judas1X and Adrammelech cheesy
And when next you want to talk about Atheism, please understand that Atheism is not a religion. Atheists doesn't promise you imaginary castles in the sky. Atheism is simply a lack of belief in gods. That's all! cheesy
Farewell, MaxDHouseboy. It was fun while it lasted cheesy

Thanks for sharing your time with me Sir, it's a pleasure having this discussion with you.
But as for the underlined!
I'm Maximus69, TATIME is a friend of mine that often join in discussions, he became an elder in the congregation of JWs and that's why he quit Nairaland. So i deleted my own account including the Gmail due to disturbances from some who often beg for financial assistance after getting my mail address!

Thanks once again Sir, hope to share some time with you in the future on this same forum! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41am On Feb 10, 2022
oteneaaron:

Interesting.
But how safe are the countless children who have been sexually molested by pedophiles who abound in your religion?
And when these pedophiles in your midst strike, you don't report them to the police, but try to cover it up so as not to shame your organization - just like it happened in Australia and other countries.
Or is that also part of the benefits too?

Oh i never saw this in time before taking my leave!
Of course whatever could makes people to let go of vengeance is of great benefit to mankind! Do you think keeping records of evil and nursing it until it escalates to killings does anything good to the human society? undecided
Meanwhile in a family when anything happens what proves that the family is united is their ability to quench troubles within themselves. So unlike you who feels like taking revenge and thereby prolonging the troubles God's people have chosen to resolve all their cases within themselves so they don't have to start killing one another just because of blunders they can easily resolve within themselves! Isaiah 2:3-4
oteneaaron:

How about the countless people that have died believing many of your old and revamped doctrines?
Like when people sold their homes and didn't go to school because your religion taught that the world was ending in 1914, 1925, and in 1975?
Or isn't that part of the benefit(s) too??
undecided
Selfishness is your problem so you need to be schooled on this topic of BENEFITS!
Some people have trained their conscience to the point of letting go of worldly possessions that billions around you are killing one another just to gain and are you still blind to see that if 70% of the world's population have that same line of thought life will be lot easier? undecided
Imagine 70% of people in your neighbourhood decides to let go of worldly possessions just because of their faith {Luke 18:22} do you think there will be thieves around you?
My friend, wise people think far than foolish ones who only see things that's right in front of them! Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by oteneaaron(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oh i never saw this in time before taking my leave!
Of course whatever could makes people to let go of vengeance is of great benefit to mankind! Do you think keeping records of evil and nursing it until it escalates to killings does anything good to the human society? undecided
Meanwhile in a family when anything happens what proves that the family is united is their ability to quench troubles within themselves. So unlike you who feels like taking revenge and thereby prolonging the troubles God's people have chosen to resolve all their cases within themselves so they don't have to start killing one another just because of blunders they can easily resolve within themselves! Isaiah 2:3-4

Selfishness is your problem so you need to be schooled on this topic of BENEFITS!
Some people have trained their conscience to the point of letting go of worldly possessions that billions around you are killing one another just to gain and are you still blind to see that if 70% of the world's population have that same line of thought life will be lot easier? undecided
Imagine 70% of people in your neighbourhood decides to let go of worldly possessions just because of their faith {Luke 18:22} do you think there will be thieves around you?
My friend, wise people think far than foolish ones who only see things that's right in front of them! Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley

Are you just being ignorant or you just don't understand the brevity of your words?

So if someone - maybe an elder in the congregation rapes or sexually abuses your daughter or son, instead of reporting to the authorities, you would rather keep quiet and hide the perpetrators??

So that you don't "keep record of evils"?

Really @MaxinDhouse??

No wonder the JW organization has been paying thru their nose over countless child sexual abuse cases.

Is this a benefit of your organization?

Hiding child molesters from law enforcement authorities?

You should be arrested and investigated to explain your words.
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
oteneaaron:

Are you just being ignorant or you just don't understand the brevity of your words?
So if someone - maybe an elder in the congregation rapes or sexually abuses your daughter or son, instead of reporting to the authorities, you would rather keep quiet and hide the perpetrators??
So that you don't "keep record of evils"?
Really @MaxinDhouse??
No wonder the JW organization has been paying thru their nose over countless child sexual abuse cases.
Is this a benefit of your organization?
Hiding child molesters from law enforcement authorities?
You should be arrested and investigated to explain your words.

Where were you when Amnon raped his own sister?
What did King David do to his own Son that raped his own daughter? 2Samuel 13:1-19

My friend, you don't need to be this stupid just because you hate a group of peaceloving people. Nobody stops you from reporting a crime but you can't accuse someone of a crime and when asked to present evidence you say the victim has destroyed it! embarassed
Come on, it's the duty of the victim to witness against the accused but when that doesn't happen then you become a fool because that makes you a slanderer! undecided

If a JW has never raped your daughter but you keep peddling stories that you can't prove with evidence only to continue carrying rumours where the evidence you say has been destroyed by the victim who should be offended. My friend don't you see how stupid that has made you look?

I'm sorry, i don't know how old you are but you need to go back and learn how to deal sincerely with your neighbours and stop this madness!
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by Hundredfold4lif(m): 2:20am On Feb 11, 2022
WHEN SOMEONE DECIDES TO DANCE NAKED ON BROAD DAYLIGHT, THEN YOU KNOW & UNDERSTAND THAT MADNESS IS REAL & HAS GRADUATED LEVELS!
THANKS FOR IDENTIFYING YOURSELF!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jews Enslaved The Egyptians First. / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.