Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF (4618 Views)

Most Jews Do Not Like To Admit It, But Our God Is Lucifer -Harold Wallace / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

WOW!
I never knew ATHEISTS still have business with JESUS! cheesy

Of course. Whereas you worship him and kiss his arse, we scrutinize and criticize him because he's not above us cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So if you're sure there's nothing you can do about death then why do you expect others who want a solution to join you in your stupidity? wink

Wow, a round of applause for this certified mor0n. Hahahaha grin grin

So that's why you cling to this Bronze Age myth of piss-stained goat herders? Because you're too pussy to face the harsh realities of life? Well I know this is true for most, but I never saw it admitted in such manner cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Except I never admitted such anywhere. Please show me where I admitted such and shame the devil. Represent your imaginary slavemaster properly for once smiley

Hahahaha, MaxDHouseboy, you were never the sharpest tool in the box, were you? cheesy

This is hilarious!
Atheist believe in the Devil! cheesy

Well you actually admitted that you're a slave to your body:

GodIsDead:

Gibberish from a religious loonie. Even if I were enslaved to my body (LOL), at least my body is real. You're enslaved to an imaginary fairy tale. There is no possible escape for you. Your fate is a most unfortunate one grin grin

And that's why you're here playing hide and seek over what your brain can decipher in what's happening around you! wink
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Of course. Whereas you worship him and kiss his arse, we scrutinize and criticize him because he's not above us cheesy

Just as many opposes their kings but can't go to the government house to do anything other than crying and wailing in frustration! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So how do you think of benefits if you don't stretch your hands to grasp it?
I said it "atheists are psychopaths"
Everyone knows that benefits only comes to people who avail themselves for it! cheesy

If you want me to believe your God exists, you really need to do better than this. As it is you're thoroughly embarrassing your organization and your religion. And it's sad because I know many sensible JWs cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is hilarious!
Atheist believe in the Devil! cheesy

Unfortunately you've revealed that you didn't attend school. So I know you don't understand irony or sarcasm. Let me blow your mind: have your heard about figures of speech? shocked

The only school you ever graduated from was Sunday School cheesy

Well you actually admitted that you're a slave to your body:

And that's why you're here playing hide and seek over what your brain can decipher in what's happening around you! wink

And this is what made me conlude that the Nigerian Government needs to give you special admission to the primary school of your choice. Because it is as evident as the shining sun that you went not to school, and seem inexplicably proud of it.

What does the conditional "IF" imply, MaxDHouseboy? cheesy

Like retardéd master, like retardéd slave. Bwahahahaha ha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just as many opposes their kings but can't go to the government house to do anything other than crying and wailing in frustration! smiley

Except he's not my king because I just said he's not above me. Your level of comprehension is dangerously low cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you have anything tangible to offer?
Your student is suffering from insanity, try to bail him out. People reason with people but he's demanding response from spirit yet talking to people. Is that not confirmed madness? cheesy

Because the spirits aren't available to respond for themselves. Is that not why you are umbilically linked to your organisation? Your organisation listens to the spirits then tells you what the spirits say.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you have anything tangible to offer?
Your student is suffering from insanity, try to bail him out. People reason with people but he's demanding response from spirit yet talking to people. Is that not confirmed madness? cheesy

How is it madness to demand that I talk to your God? Or you think your God can't communicate with me? You don't believe in God again? cheesy

[img]https://c./ZsB99_1aTHAAAAAC/kevin-the-office.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

If you want me to believe your God exists, you really need to do better than this. As it is you're thoroughly embarrassing your organization and your religion. And it's sad because I know many sensible JWs cheesy

Just present the benefits of your so called freedom, that's all! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just present the benefits of your so called freedom, that's all! cheesy

When you present the benefits of not collecting stamps, then I will cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Unfortunately you've revealed that you didn't attend school. So I know you don't understand irony or sarcasm. Let me blow your mind: have your heard about figures of speech? shocked
And this is what made me conlude that the Nigerian Government needs to give you special admission to the primary school of your choice. Because it is as evident as the shining sun that you went not to school, and seem inexplicably proud of it.

What is the essence of education?
Do you think it's all about the ability to communicate it the whiteman's language?
Sorry colonization has taken the breath of life out of your system.
Education is about BENEFITS not just info that's of no use! wink
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What is the essence of education?

After making a spectacular fool of yourself, this was your best retort? Damn bro, you really need to throw in the towel. You've said a lot of dumb shit since the inception of this thread, but this right here takes the cake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

When you present the benefits of not collecting stamps, then I will cheesy

Do you go about arguing about STAMPS? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you go about arguing about STAMPS? cheesy

Stamp collectors aren't infringing on my basic human rights or forcing me to collect stamps! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

After making a spectacular fool of yourself, this was your best retort? Damn bro, you really need to throw in the towel. You've said a lot of dumb shit since the inception of this thread, but this right here takes the cake grin grin

My friend i will school you when it comes to EDUCATION because it was meant to bring great benefits to those longing for it not just some useless informations of no benefit! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Stamp collectors aren't infringing on my basic human rights or forcing me to collect stamps! cheesy

WOW! Now you're talking like a real psychopath! And who is forcing the concept of God on you? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend i will school you when it comes to EDUCATION because it was meant to bring great benefits to those longing for it not just some useless informations of no benefit! cheesy

So how come you couldn't tell that my statement about slavery to the body was hypothetical? cheesy

It's too late to redeem yourself, MaxDHouseboy, we now know you're an outstanding ignoramus grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by oteneaaron(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

No, not Sunday school.

During weekdays as a JW, he attends the Theocratic Ministry School.

Then every Sunday, he goes thru a Question and Answer indoctrination session using a journal called the Watchtower.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
See how you're deceiving yourself?
With all your epistle you're unable to deceive me the slave of God, and after trying hard but frustrated you resort to childishness.
Doesn't that prove to you that my God is great?
Come on beat my intelligence and prove to me that my God hasn't equipped me enough to ridicule your useless researches! grin

GodIsDead:

How is it madness to demand that I talk to your God? Or you think your God can't communicate with me? You don't believe in God again? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

WOW! Now you're talking like a real psychopath! And who is forcing the concept of God on you? cheesy

Duh... The Christians? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

No, not Sunday school.

During weekdays as a JW, he attends the Theocratic Ministry School.

Then every Sunday, he goes thru a Question and Answer indoctrination session using a journal called the Watchtower.

Sorry you forgot to add that after all these there's lots and lots of BENEFITS that neither you nor all those professors that are deceiving you can get! wink
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
See how you're deceiving yourself?
With all your epistle you're unable to deceive me the slave of God, and after trying hard but frustrated you resort to childishness.
Doesn't that prove to you that my God is great?
Come on beat my intelligence and prove to me that my God hasn't equipped me enough to ridicule your useless researches! grin

If you are that desperate to prove you're not a circus act, then start by providing objective evidence of your God. I'm not having any ignoranum discussion with you until you do cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Duh... The Christians? cheesy

Now is time to prove how EDUCATED you are my friend:
What is the meaning of the word FORCE? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now is time to prove how EDUCATED you are my friend:
What is the meaning of the word FORCE? cheesy

Why should I indulge your ignoramus questions when you have been avoiding my questions for pages now? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

If you are that desperate to prove you're not a circus act, then start by providing objective evidence of your God. I'm not having any ignoranum discussion with you until you do cheesy

Dude you have no business with my God it's me that you wanted to prove how free you are to so go ahead and prove to me that your so called freedom is worthwhile! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by drstrangest: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lucifer is Osupa in yoruba, meaning moon and not star so I disagree... He was called sun of the morning in Isaiah, they didn't say morning star. Jesus called himself bright and morning star.

We have seen his star in the East... He is the only matter there's is to discuss @33° master mason or 33 years old... 3+3=6 is jupiter the ruling planet of sagittarius an archer from the centaur (CENTURY) family. He was betrayed by Judas, bought for 30 pieces (front and back) of money which is 15 whole money and 1+5=6 again...

This only deals with his death as Osupa(24 o clock or 00 hrs) but the morning star (dawn or dan) is the ressurection which is why there are 7 Stars in his right hand. 7 is eternal life... Nitrogen means Not Aging.
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by oteneaaron(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry you forgot to add that after all these there's lots and lots of BENEFITS that neither you nor all those professors that are deceiving you can get! wink

Benefits you say?

What I know is that your doctrines are always changing.

A teaching you might receive this coming Sunday during the watchtower indoctrination session might likely become obsolete in a few years time.

You call it the truth, but how can "truth" be always changing when it is supposed to be a constant?

Isn't that the benefit you receive?

Consistently changing beliefs and doctrines??
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Why should I indulge your ignoramus questions when you have been avoiding my questions for pages now? cheesy

Do you now understand that it's not ability to communicate in another man's language that proves you're educated.
A Boko Haram member may simply feel threatened by what a misinformed churchgoer said about his God and the next thing is WEAPONS! Tell me what is the essence of the education such a stupid fellow has if he can't ignore harmless noisemakers?
Dude you don't know anything! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Dude you have no business with my God it's me that you wanted to prove how free you are to so go ahead and prove to me that your so called freedom is worthwhile! cheesy

Keep repeating yourself like a broken record. Maybe somebody will be kind enough to come along and put you out of your misery cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you now understand that it's not ability to communicate in another man's language that proves you're educated.
A Boko Haram member may simply feel threatened by what a misinformed churchgoer said about his God and the next thing is WEAPONS! Tell me what is the essence of the education such a stupid fellow has if he can't ignore harmless noisemakers?
Dude you don't know anything! cheesy

FORCE

noun

physical power or strength possessed by a living being:
He used all his force in opening the window.

strength or power exerted upon an object; physical coercion; violence:
to use force to open the window; to use force on a person.

strength; energy; power; intensity:
a personality of great force.

verb (used with object), forced, forc·ing.
to compel, constrain, or oblige (oneself or someone) to do something:

to force a suspect to confess.
to drive or propel against resistance:
He forced his way through the crowd. They forced air into his lungs.

verb (used without object), forced, forc·ing.
to make one's way by force.

here knock yourself out: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/force

Now I ask again: where is your evidence that your God exists?
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

Benefits you say?
What I know is that your doctrines are always changing.
A teaching you might receive this coming Sunday during the watchtower indoctrination session might likely become obsolete in a few years time.
You call it the truth, but how can "truth" be always changing when it is supposed to be a constant?
Isn't that the benefit you receive?
Consistently changing beliefs and doctrines??

Tell your friends how welcomed i will be in any country where my fellow believers lives.
Tell him i'm safe when there's trouble between Buhari and Macron i am 100% safe with my JW brothers in France.
Tell him that all those adhering to the so called "ever changing" beliefs of those eight old men in America have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone be it friend or foe.
Tell him that in the place where only JWs live the police have no business there because we can handle our cases amicably within ourselves!

Now i'm asking all of you, please tell me what benefits you're getting from your so called FREEDOM? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them / Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.