Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) (5362 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2022
I'm sorry pumpumking if I'm violating your privacy but I have to post it.

This is a picture of a very popular nairalander named pumpumking and his girlfriend.

Pumpumking is standing tall and handsome in the middle. While his girlfriend is on the left and his gay partner is on the right.

I admire pumpumking's relationship so much. He's giving me sweet relationship goals.

His girlfriend is so lucky kiss

Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Where can I find a man cuter than Mr. Cork aka pumpumking on nairaland? cheesy
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Incels alphabetical mails sorry redpillers, if pumpumking can get such a cute snow bunny, why can't you? cheesy
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Kingpin1000: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Dude is handsome, I bet O.P already know the colour of his room, how soft his bed can be and also the size of his D

1 Like

Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
how is school/studies?
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by justFEARLESS(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2022
where this giant wan see wife like this. i dey imagine how huge his peepee go be.
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Nemesis0147:
how is school/studies?

Stressful. I can't even be active on nairaland like before angry
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lol Op this is hilarious,

Pumpumking you finally got your (Mr) cork screw.

1 Like

Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Mvena(f): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hehehehe

Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
I'm sorry pumpumking if I'm violating your privacy but I have to post it.

This is a picture of a very popular nairalander named pumpumking and his girlfriend.

Pumpumking is standing tall and handsome in the middle. While his girlfriend is on the left and his gay partner is on the right.

I admire pumpumking's relationship so much. He's giving me sweet relationship goals.

His girlfriend is so lucky kiss

LALASTICLALA MYND44 RULE 8

DON’T POST FALSE INFORMATION ON NAIRALAND
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by TheKingsmann(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nemesis0147:
how is school/studies?
School? dat one dat is learning tailoring undecided
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
The dude reminds me of Sarah and pelumi my exes, very hideous creatures, they almost destroyed my life with kanyamata and buruntashi

2 Likes

Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Ofadaman(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Frankeinstien

1 Like

Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Damn, he's a big foot..

By the way, I'm still waiting on you guys to help me out please .. please I still need your help .. abegg help me do something about it ... Even if it's to borrow me or as a giveaway.. please
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by princepee: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kai the guy long oo
Because he is a nairalander this go to hi fp just watch.
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Oduduwa707: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
cry
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Choilila: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Damn, he's a big foot..

By the way, I'm still waiting on you guys to help me out please .. please I still need your help .. abegg help me do something about it ... Even if it's to borrow me or as a giveaway.. please

LOL you are asking for help from the same person[s] you always troll...grin
continuing ur trolling cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Choilila:

LOL you are asking for help from the same person[s] you always troll...grin
continuing ur trolling cheesy
.. trolling .. I partially haven't done that here
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Choilila: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
.. trolling .. I partially haven't done that here

stop denying.

2 Likes

Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2022
Choilila:

stop denying.

Alright . That was me when life hasn't choke me by the neck ..

Well trolling is a Nairaland thing..

Everyone has done it one way or the other..
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Divoc19(f): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Those people standing left and right are tourist. I ran into one like that in Dubai many years ago
Re: A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheKingsmann:
School? dat one dat is learning tailoring undecided

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You / Yaya Toure Accused By Hooker Of Begging For Sex (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.