Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty (49546 Views)

Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award / Sadio Mane Reveals Why He Rejected Man United Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by herbsisgood: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by alphaconde(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
this word TEAM SPIRIT

is a really big word
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by LikeAking: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
underpinna:
That was the needed motivation.

This is the wisdom we lack in Nigeria.

They will tear him apart.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Chingykay77(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

He also lost that winning penalty sef.....

The ball just fast small
The ball entering the net is main Goal not necessarily sending the keeper into wrong directions of the ball
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by underpinna: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
LikeAking:

Those boys were tired but kept pushing. They would have played another 30mins with gladness.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Richy4(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
How I wish we got a goal keeper like Vincent Eyiama....@ least even meeting with Ghana @ African Qualifiers play-off, we will be fine... But that guy is synonymous with no one at the goal post
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
If he had missed that last penalty as well and Egypt ended up taking the trophy...........am sure even his country men would have said the same and not threaten to burn his house. grin grin grin

Na God just save am say him score that last penalty him for hear am. NOBI WE HUMANS grin
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by miqos02(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

The ball just fast small
na the fast be the koko

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
We want to know what you told Salah and Egypt keeper before the penalty you lost in regular time.

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Calicoe: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
WibusJaga:
True Comrade spirit. ✌️

But of a truth, I salute Mane's courage. If he had missed a 2nd time & Senegal had lost, his country men would have vented their anger & frustrations on him & his family back in Senegal.

I don't think so, if u put into account what mane has given back to the people of Senegal, I'm sure they can forgive him had he missed the winning spot kick then loosing the cup
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by baralatie(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
LikeAking:

Okay what main motivation you want to give our toxic woman loving keeper.......okoye
sad
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by chukwuibuipob: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
sad How I wish we have such player in Supa Eagus sad.But nah mistake and misfortune combo we have dat blame Bubu for wishing dem good luck sad
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Nemesis0147(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Calicoe:

I don't think so, if u put into account what mane has given back to the people of Senegal, I'm sure they can forgive him had he missed the winning spot kick then loosing the cup
true
Heard he paid for their supporters tickets.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Chrislova(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
so motivational speaker motivate to win right
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by baralatie(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nemesis0147:
true
Aaah!
He own is good ooo!

You see our okoye he was giving free wifi ,free instablog,free ad one and ad ins to all toxic big big yansh women dem at live matches
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Calicoe: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nemesis0147:
true

I don't know sha but mane is doing way more than the government for the people of Senegal especially his community

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by adelekeolu(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
NA DEM. APC MEMBERS
Sangyyyrrr:
Ok
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by yusluvad(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sadio Mane is a great personality, a very humble, gentle and nice man he his. The guy is indeed a blessing to Senegal...
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Senegal should look for a better player with good penalty kick, Mane is not one but he's a best player on the pitch

his second penalty was a Big risk, Egypt keeper almost put his family life at risk

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Innobee99(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

The ball just fast small
Ogbeni, what is this one?

Is there any rule to play penalty slow?

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by 07kjb: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
He was lucky the should have catch the penalty
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Oluelite(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
A true utility player. More wins Mane
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by vince96w2(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
otipoju:
Fine footballer, excellent human being.

I love this guy and Kante no be small. They are good ambassadors of islam with their humility.
This is far different from religion.. Religion did nothing for them. It's their personalities.
They learnt from their humble background of suffering band decided to change that situation for people.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Ofadaman(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

The ball just fast small

E enter net abi e no enter net?
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by ejimatic: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/08/afcon-2021-mane-reveals-what-senegal-players-told-him-after-egypts-gabaski-saved-his-penalty/
He nearly lost the second one for the goalkeeper went to the direction of the ball but it was a bit faster than he was.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by sonofElElyon: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

The ball just fast small

Penalty is his weak area

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Tonnyray: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Losing that first penalty could even have been a blessing in disguise.
If he had scored that early in the game, I'm almost certain Egypt would have equalized thus placing them (Senegal) at psychological disadvantage.
All in all, All is well that ends well.
I celebrated like say I get Senegalese blood after the win. grin

5 Likes

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by onenaija001(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Very correct.
Team Spirit is needed in any sporting activities.
actually the Senegalese are very nice people and hospitable. Hope to visit there some day. smiley
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Cubalabloo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Some people are born great, others are born to achieve greatness. Sadio was born to achieve greatness.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by GreatAxeMan: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Not a fan of Egypt or any other North African team, but let's be honest: Their road to the final was much tougher: A very tough Ivorian team in the 2nd round, a tough Achraf Hakimi inspired Morocco in the Quarter Finals, the mother and father of all opponents in the form of a very tough indomitable lions in front of their fanatical fans.

Joezinho:
I am just happy the better team won...

Would have been a travesty for Egypt to drag it’s way to the cup with ugly football and 4 penalty shoot out wins in a row. Mane is a man. Stepped up and made amends...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Ejyksneh(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mumu, must everything be about your religion? Religion if peace indeed, but your people are bombing people all over the world
otipoju:
Fine footballer, excellent human being.

I love this guy and Kante no be small. They are good ambassadors of islam with their humility.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by winner37(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Always associate yourself with people who are so optimistic ,run as faster as you can away from people with nagetivity they kill easily. More grace to the team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 / Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter Cooking / Donald Trump's Family Pose With Kylian Mbappe In Qatar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.