Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty (49672 Views)

Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award / Sadio Mane Reveals Why He Rejected Man United Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by toprealman: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
This one na autobiography talk. Congrats all the same for your transformation into a world class player. Hardwork works.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by codemaniacs: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Its a lie...

Diallo was sparking at me after the final whistle...
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Iykenuwa(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
otipoju:
Fine footballer, excellent human being.

I love this guy and Kante no be small. They are good ambassadors of islam with their humility.

you just had to bring religion into the issue.

Now, let me ask you, who does Shekau represent?

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Tapout(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
what's even more inspiring is that he put the ball in the same direction as the first he lost.

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by sammhi(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

He also lost that winning penalty sef.....

The ball just fast small
You know nothing about Football ..or how to take a penalty ....
The way he played the second one is how to play a penalty ...
Even with two goal keepers there. They won't catch it
He kicked it hard, low and fast.I repeat , two Gks won't even catch it .
Rashidi Yekiini has never missed a penalty and that's how he plays it ..so fast and to one side of the net either down or up .Most times his was up almost at angle 90 .No GK has ever stop his kick .
Mane missed the first one because he didn't put it at the angle .
U know the Egyptian GK already knows where Mane will put it ..to his right ..so he dived there .. but it is so fast and at angle that he couldn't get it . Perfect penalty!! So he didn't miss ....he won
Stop the beef and go learn more about how to take penalty

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Rastaramsey(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
sammhi:

Rashidi Yekiini has never missed a penalty and that's how he plays it ..so fast and to one side of the net either down or up .Most times his was up almost at angle 90 .No GK has ever stop his kick .
U know the Egyptian GK already knows where Mane will put it ..to his right ..so he dived there .. but it is so fast and at angle that he couldn't get it . Perfect penalty!! So he didn't miss ....he won

Rest..... More than 7 people don tag me in this shit nah..... It was just an observation nothing more..... I judged on how he played the penalty he lost..... He isn't really a good penalty taker..... Am happy for him though

I have been watching football since 2001.... You should know what that means....

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Kinzo0917(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
otipoju:

I love this guy and Kante no be small. They are good ambassadors of islam with their humility.
. Is kante a muslim?
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by otipoju(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
vince96w2:
This is far different from religion.. Religion did nothing for them. It's their personalities.
They learnt from their humble background of suffering band decided to change that situation for people.

Your religion will teach you certain principles. It is up to the individual to imbibe and practice them. Just as their are good ambassadors for Islam, there are bad ambassadors for Islam.

If i was not raised a Christian, i know the kind of person i would have been.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Iceberg3: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

The ball just fast small
Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by merits(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
otipoju:

yes may Allah continue to bless him more and more.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by otipoju(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Is kante a muslim?

Yes he is.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Parrot69: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
seyz91:
Na shot e take play am, na vex e vex play am cuz e no won make same mistake twice
I don’t know why a 10 should be jittery on penalty kick? His penalties is one way direction. He should improve, if not for that fast shot the Egyptian keeper would have got it.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by oluplus(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

The ball just fast small

The ball enter abi e no enter net?

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by manunitedbabes: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin sadio to the world
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by delman88(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

The ball just fast small

Read your post again................

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by seyz91(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yes you right..

Also don't forget a good Player does not necessarily translate to a good Penalty Taker

Penalty mostly a game of luck

Even C.Ronaldo and Messi regardess as best and top of the game sef have lost 29 penalties each

It is what it is
Parrot69:

I don’t know why a 10 should be jittery on penalty kick? His penalties is one way direction. He should improve, if not for that fast shot the Egyptian keeper would have got it.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Afonasa(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
The way he moved back for the last pk says it all....dude was fired up.congrats

Guys check my siggy for q fresh freelancing start,or any other issues you encounter
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by SirMichael1: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
seyz91:
Na shot e take play am, na vex e vex play am cuz e no won make same mistake twice

Na vex him take play the first one. See wetin comot! grin grin
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by sorepco(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
EXACTLY....LOL

Rastaramsey:
FTC

He almost lost that winning penalty sef.....

The ball just fast small
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by SirMichael1: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
sammhi:

Lol. I'm a Liverpool supporter and believe me when I say Mane is not a good penalty taker. Reason why it's very hard to see him take penalties in Liverpool. He doesn't take them.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Alchemist231(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Chijeep:
should we be surprised

See forming ooo...
No be God save your unlucky moment?
Match wet 4 no pass 90min u carry bad luck drag am to 151mins
If not because of God of soccer
Guy Lock up
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by maticar: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

The ball just fast small
So he should have gone for placement instead of power?

Haa
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by ensamy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Same thing Super eagles players told Okoye when he blundered at post. shocked shocked
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Kinzo0917(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
otipoju:

Yes he is.
. Wow. I never knew. The guy is so humble and down to earth. Same as Mane
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Machinegun91(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
otipoju:

I love this guy and Kante no be small. They are good ambassadors of islam with their humility and simple lifestyles.

Edited: I am a Christian! born, raised and will be be buried as one. There are good and bad ambassadors for any religion or organisation. Its all about living up to the ideals of the faith that you process.
Nigerian Muslims are. Are the badest species
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Sunnybabe(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
Ok..on behalf of we Senegalese, Sadio Mane thank u o grin
Yeah... We Senegalese are very grateful

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Perfecttouchade: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin grin
Sunnybabe:

Yeah... We Senegalese are very grateful

grin grin grin
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by pagorino(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
That's the spirit man
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by vince96w2(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
otipoju:

Your religion will teach you certain principles. It is up to the individual to imbibe and practice them. Just as their are good ambassadors for Islam, there are bad ambassadors for Islam.

my point is life is a decision. There are people that are atheist that even do better. . Everything is not about religion.. if you are good ur good..
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by seunayantokun(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
FTC

The ball just fast small

Yeah, the keeper got him but the shot went with sufficient fire.
That is what you do with that kind of penalty: pick a direction and blast the hell out of it.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Praise31: 3:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by hopefulLandlord: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2022
otipoju:

actually you'd most likely still be the same person you are. if you doubt it then take a look around you and see people who behave same as you give or take and belong to other religions or are irreligious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight / Anthony Joshua, His Father, Robert & Son, Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua / 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.