Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty (49547 Views)

Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award / Sadio Mane Reveals Why He Rejected Man United Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by LilleG(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Did he even score the penalty
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by vince96w2(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
otipoju:

Your religion will teach you certain principles. It is up to the individual to imbibe and practice them. Just as their are good ambassadors for Islam, there are bad ambassadors for Islam.

If i was not raised a Christian, i know the kind of person i would have been.
you can learn good principles and morals without religion.
Re: Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2022
What of if he missed the second one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter Cooking / Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 / Donald Trump's Family Pose With Kylian Mbappe In Qatar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.