Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Response To The Thread Of Man With Bad Tempered Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response To The Thread Of Man With Bad Tempered Wife (328 Views)

Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) / Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To The Thread Of Man With Bad Tempered Wife by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please see link to the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6975775/please-advice-im-having-multiple

I saw many people telling the original poster that he is the cause of the problem and that once he stops cheating, there'd be no issues.

I find those responses very astonishing! I agree that the man's behaviour is unacceptable. However, that should not on any grounds be a justification for the wife's appualing temper.

Bad temper is one of the worst attributes anyone could ever have. Bad temper can ruin within 50 seconds what you or anyone else built for 50 years. Maybe those of you that failed to address the wife's issue don't have life experience.

As much as I agree that the husband should work on himself ( which he also mentioned), I will still focus more on the woman working on her bad temper. The husband should get her a therapist if need be.

If the bad temper issue is not sorted, the woman would still get angry over other things even if the man stops cheating. She would ruin the husband and ruin herself with bad temper. A bad tempered person could kill and regret her actions the next minute.

In Conclusion, the husband should NEVER attempt relocating with her without sorting the wife's bad temper issues.

cc: Lasunray01
Re: Response To The Thread Of Man With Bad Tempered Wife by RexTramadol1: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Quite right

E fit no be cheating she go react on another day
Re: Response To The Thread Of Man With Bad Tempered Wife by NaughtyBrainiac: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Quite right

E fit no be cheating she go react on another day
Definitely
Re: Response To The Thread Of Man With Bad Tempered Wife by Chamakh93: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2022
Yoruba people will say "iwa ko kin fi oniwa le" which simply means your character can never leave you . All this "working on herself " will not work . something that has been part of her for years , you believe few therapy session would wash it off? never . The best thing is to leave her here o in this lawless country that has no regard for feminism.

(1) (Reply)

12 Secrets To Having A Strong Successful Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage. / In Need Of A Female Friend / I Easily Discard/forget People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.