Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House (25011 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / Prophet Omale Denies Buying Property In Dubai For N57M On Behalf Of Magu / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Speedo17(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
DCP IBRAHIM BABAZANGO Homogeneous ke!
And he is living in Lagos and will never forsee tomorrow.

I'm from the South currently living in Yola. Properly dug in. The people here (as compared to places like Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara) are very receptive. I live in a compound with brilliant Fulani (Lawyers, Business men) families.

Interestingly, the Adamawa people have beautiful Christian tribes also that intermarry other regions. So where is the homogeneouty

The problem came with the "deal" before he could buy .... being that he was first offered, the Igbo guy just got his CASH down to seal the deal. The thing pain "BABAZANGO" to the extent he threw his Federal integrity to the wind to tow homogeneous line.

Simple nah! The Igbo guy will still not loose if he has to resell.

Come see how these Igbos have choice properties and businesses in Jimeta nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by IPIGSRMUMUS: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
grin Afonja

Say NO to meth and cannibalism. The sad effects of consuming human flesh and meth are all over NL.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Benitoh: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
What is his anger

That the man is from South East??

That he doesn't want any nearby neighbor??

That he is threatened
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Thorondor: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Geeman2006:
But he asked a valid question, can an Aboki go and buy land, build and live/do business in the heart of Onitsha, Nnewi etc without fear or molestation. Will they even sell in the 1st place? Just asking?

I am selling one of my lands in awka. 27 plots. With C of O and fenced. Price is 120m Please make me an offer and beat the 90m offer on the table and it’s yours. If you can’t afford that you can bring your rich Hausa friend and I would gladly sell to him.

6 Likes

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Talentempire: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Matter no dey finish

www.tunezsell.com

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by yuping(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
undecided we so much hate and envy each other, Na God be my weapon as I dey like this ooo.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by DimIsaac10(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
He should be sack immediately..

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Simplelion: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Igbo should stop buying properties out side there state self it's seems they've not learn anything from last civil war.

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Thetruthshallse(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dcp Ibrahim babazango is all shade of wrong here. In a sane country he will be dismissed ASAP. But here in Nigeria ...... Enough said.

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Say NO to meth and cannibalism. The sad effects of consuming human flesh and meth are all over NL.
Afonja Skull Mining Republic

3 Likes

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by omenkaLives(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Seems like you are now the Advocate of the DCP?

And for your information..

Igbos don't give 2 hoots about you..

You are a ghost.. angry
Like I give a shit about them too. Stated as much even in the comment. Only an unconscionable dolts could have missed that part.

See how a whole tribe is, so called major tribe, killing themselves inside my mentions. cheesy

Una never see anything.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by crossbreedwears(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Babana! Stop bringing tribalism in here abeg! Some people have been destined to be great irrespective of their Tribe or religion. Enough of this tribalism and religion matter in NL
NaijaRoyalty:
He's scared the igbo man will someday buy his house , demolish the building and erect a Mansion there ..

How the igbos became so wealthy and successful despite not producing president since 1999 dey surprise people
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
I

My major problem with these abokki bastards when issues like this are on ground is the ridiculous examples they give to justify their bullshit. Just like that smelly abokki fool that calls himself Attorney General who once compared open grazing Fulani herdsmen in the South to spare parts dealers doing business in the North. Can you imagine?

Now this fool is asking the very idiotic question.. ' can a northerner buy a property anyhow in Onitsha? Which northerner has attempted to buy a property that is on sale anywhere in the South East and was refused? Which northerner would match or exceed the asking price of any property in any South East city and be refused? What sort of rubbish is this? For how long would we have to put up with these animalistic abokki bastards?

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by omenkaLives(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
dokyOloye:

Who the fork are you that Igbo ppl will have the time to waste their dislike on an odinary e-hoodlum like you?
Butterfly calling itself bird
Ironically, same igbos are congregated inside my mentions, filling it with tears, tears that give me such contentment to behold. smiley

You guys are NOTHING. All you do is brag. Very vacuous to say the least. Same way y'all suck on Sowore's balls, that's how yall did FFK. We all know how the story goes.

Effing buzzards. smiley
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by omenkaLives(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
SWATMan:

I am happy you said you hate Igbos, good but remember that" Hating is more injurious to the hater than the hated" Martin Luther Igbos don't give a hoot about a low life like you. Secondly Arthur Eze is not usurping anybody's land in the east. You comment is hate filled and lack content as usual. Get a life fella!
Igbos dont give a shit, igbos dont give a shit, yet your brothers and sisters, including yourself, are dying inside my mentions.

Isn't that ironic? undecided

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by dapolaw(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mr Umesh, please resell the property to him abeg. Let him be since your security can not be guaranteed. I don't trust that man for anything.

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by 989900: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
[s]We can all see how devious Sowore has become with his hate campaign. Much as I dont like Igbo people (just as much as they dont like me either) they must be careful not to allow people like Sowore lead them to places they dont desire to be.

The title of this news as published by SR is all shades of wrong.

What is the point adding South East man of not to further a campaign of hate and violence, a victim of which he's likely not to become.

Men in power, especially armed personnel, trample on the rights of Nigerians daily and this has NOTHING to do with ethnicity. Arthur Eze for instance has been usurping peoples lands daily in the East. Is Sowore also gonna publish that the lands are being grabbed from their owners because they're Igbos?

The necessity for that part of the headline is simply because a Northerner is the alleged culprit and nothing more.

This is another low for SR, and they keep sinking day by day.

So disappointing.

Edit:

Good a thing Nairaland edited the title. Those angry about my comment can now save the world some scarce fresh air and do themselves in[/s]. smiley
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Saidfx(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Biafra is only hope for Ndigbo. They hate Igbo's yet they can't imagine their life without them...

The man that single handedly started coup in Nigeria. He's he an igbo man? Yes. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. I don't have any reservation for any tribe or culture in this shithole, but what baffles me is why this handsome officer started the killngs and why my people from the southeast fail to acknowledge this whole mess started from them. Karma is real!

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by vikstandon(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Foolish DSS would do nothing about this threat.

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Speedo17:
DCP IBRAHIM BABAZANGO Homogeneous ke!
And he is living in Lagos and will never forsee tomorrow.

I'm from the South currently living in Yola. Properly dug in. The people here (as compared to places like Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara) are very receptive. I live in a compound with brilliant Fulani (Lawyers, Business men) families.

Interestingly, the Adamawa people have beautiful Christian tribes also that intermarry other regions. So where is the homogeneouty

The problem came with the "deal" before he could buy .... being that he was first offered, the Igbo guy just got his CASH down to seal the deal. The thing pain "BABAZANGO" to the extent he threw his Federal integrity to the wind to tow homogeneous line.

Simple nah! The Igbo guy will still not loose if he has to resell.

Come see how these Igbos have choice properties and businesses in Jimeta nah

I never knew that there was 'life' in these places o. What kind of businesses are lucrative enough in backwater locations like Jimeta or Yola to make these omo nna local businessmen wealthy enough to afford choice properties.... Without relying on politics and whatnot? And besides, why are the locals (abokkis) not taking advantage of those business opportunities... Why are they 'allowing' 'strangers' from the east to make a fortune under their nose?

Things dey happen o. Life doesn't begin and end in Lagos or Abuja sha.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by UnabashedIPOB: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
SaharaReporters learnt that the police boss, who hails from Adamawa State, claimed he did not want a southerner as his next-door neighbour. Babazango, who is currently attached to the Lagos State Police Command, was reportedly infuriated to learn that a Southeasterner was his new neighbour. "We're a homogeneous community, I don't want you; you can't be my next door neighbour, I swear. What sort of insult is this? Can any northerner move now to the South-East, say Onitsha and just bump into any neighborhood to buy a property; just like that?” the DCP queried.

For those of you Unity Beggars clamoring for ONE LIEGERIA, has it not dawned on you that there's absolutely NOTHING "One" about ONE LIEGERIA? It has NEVER been "One" and would NEVER be. Now, for those of you who get annoyed and foam in the mouth like rabid dogs when people like me talk about disintegration of your beloved LIEGERIA, this wanton behavior by this Fulani cop is a clear indication that we are NOT the same people. As an Igbo man, I have nothing in common with a Fulani person not culturally, language, and life perspective other than the contraption cobbled together by the racist Britain.

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by DemMannaScam: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hell anus
E shock u?

helinues:
Baba n la gutter news
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by mrvitalis(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

Every land in Onisha is worth 100 million Naira? Yeah most be more expensive than even NY.
I beg get out of here with that rubbish trash.
Try that with those that don't know any better.
Lmao how much do u think ...onistsha is � developed... development is far gone to other places ...u can't get a land in main onistsha below 100 million ...

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by meetirimiya: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
We can all see how devious Sowore has become with his hate campaign. Much as I dont like Igbo people (just as much as they dont like me either) they must be careful not to allow people like Sowore lead them to places they dont desire to be.

What is the point adding South East man of not to further a campaign of hate and violence, a victim of which he's likely not to become.

Men in power, especially armed personnel, trample on the rights of Nigerians daily and this has NOTHING to do with ethnicity. Arthur Eze for instance has been usurping peoples lands daily in the East. Is Sowore also gonna publish that the lands are being grabbed from their owners because they're Igbos?

The necessity for that part of the headline is simply because a Northerner is the alleged culprit and nothing more.

So disappointing.

Oga you quick to find fault in SR report yet you didn't find fault in the utterances made by our fellow northerner who is saddled with the responsibility of upholding the law as a DCP with Nija Police yet is the one threatening the life of a fellow Nigerian who constitutionally has the right to lawfully acquire land in any state of the federation.
You have proven not to be different from the DCP with your intolerance write up, forget the source of the news and look at the content with the aim of correcting any wrong done.

Edit:

Good a thing Nairaland edited the title. Those angry about my comment can now save the world some scarce fresh air and do themselves in. smiley
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by President2001(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dcp without brain

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by UnabashedIPOB: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Saidfx:

The man that single handedly started coup in Nigeria. He's he an igbo man? Yes. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. I don't have any reservation for any tribe or culture in this shithole, but what baffles me is why this handsome officer started the killngs and why my people from the southeast fail to acknowledge this whole mess started from them. Karma is real!

You need to answer the above highlighted question that you posed to your self before you start mouthing off and exposing your ignorance.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Geeman2006:
But he asked a valid question, can an Aboki go and buy land, build and live/do business in the heart of Onitsha, Nnewi etc without fear or molestation. Will they even sell in the 1st place? Just asking?

You're probably living under a rock or just being mischievous for asking such a stupid question. If you have a modicum of exposure, you should know that abokkis DO NOT even rent houses outside their North, let alone buy landed property. At best the extremely wealthy northern elite would own houses in Lagos, and that's it.

Middle class or lower class northerners wouldn't even bother, b cause they are extremely parochial and close minded. Even Yorubas don't buy property in other regions (except Abuja that is the capital). Only Igbos are known to take this risk and build/buy houses everywhere.. From Maiduguri to Osogbo, without remorse. Afterwards, stupid and envious fools would start to feel threatened.

Nobody looking to sell property would refuse a good offer on account of the buyer's ethnicity. Only nincompoops would ask the sort of stupid question you asked.

3 Likes

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Ykc2(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Geeman2006:
who owns dangote cement and sugar?which people are controlling suya business in the east?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Saidfx(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:
[/i]

You need to answer the above highlighted question that you posed to your self before you start mouthing off and exposing your ignorance.

Brov, let's be guided..please do you know the reason why he used a mischievous discretion? I can't just figure it out. Please enlighten me, ejor
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Ashirioluwa: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
I always laugh when Nigerians complain about racism and discrimination against Nigerians living abroad.

What are we going to call this?

As a Nigerian you cannot live anywhere you like in Nigeria. This is just a shame.

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by SeriouslySense(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
[s]We can all see how devious Sowore has become with his hate campaign. Much as I dont like Igbo people (just as much as they dont like me either) they must be careful not to allow people like Sowore lead them to places they dont desire to be.[/s]

So disappointing.

Edit:

Good a thing Nairaland edited the title. Those angry about my comment can now save the world some scarce fresh air and do themselves in. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau / What Do You Call A Female President's Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.