Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House (25020 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / Prophet Omale Denies Buying Property In Dubai For N57M On Behalf Of Magu / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Geeman2006: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hedonini:

You're probably living under a rock or just being mischievous for asking such a stupid question. If you have a modicum of exposure, you should know that abokkis DO NOT even rent houses outside their North, let alone buy landed property. At best the extremely wealthy northern elite would own houses in Lagos, and that's it.

Middle class or lower class northerners wouldn't even bother, b cause they are extremely parochial and close minded. Even Yorubas don't buy property in other regions (except Abuja that is the capital). Only Igbos are known to take this risk and build/buy houses everywhere.. From Maiduguri to Osogbo, without remorse. Afterwards, stupid and envious fools would start to feel threatened.

Nobody looking to sell property would refuse a good offer on account of the buyer's ethnicity. Only nincompoops would ask the sort of stupid question you asked.

You can pass your message without being the usual regular insultive bunch on this forum. It is a question, and if you can't enlighten me with decorum please I don't have the energy for tit for tat jabs. You can as well keep shut, and swerve to a willing customer elsewhere.

You're saying hausa's & yorubas don't rent & buy properties outside their regions. WTF shocked Like are you serious grin Are you sure you are based in Nigeria at all. grin I implore you to travel more and get more facts before coming here to blab what you don't know. The fact you don't see them coming to your region to buy doesn't mean they are not buying in other regions and for reasons best known to them.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Ojiofor: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
asanausana91:
how many northerners do you have as neighbor?
If other Nigerians should treat you as you are treating other tribes, I swear to God you will feel like dieing.

I wish northerner will start renting/buying apartments like normal people than living in batchers or creating communities inside forest for free.
In the East they are given free land to settle.Every city they have their community which they refuse to develop.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by limeta(f): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Babazango, who is currently attached to the Lagos State Police Command
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Babaken(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Geeman2006:
But he asked a valid question, can an Aboki go and buy land, build and live/do business in the heart of Onitsha, Nnewi etc without fear or molestation. Will they even sell in the 1st place? Just asking?
Have you try buying and they didn't sell for you.
You people should stop assuming what you are not sure of.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Geeman2006: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thorondor:

I am selling one of my lands in awka. 27 plots. With C of O and fenced. Price is 120m Please make me an offer and beat the 90m offer on the table and it’s yours. If you can’t afford that you can bring your rich Hausa friend and I would gladly sell to him.

Happy sales Man grin.. Sharp guy.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Roysnickz: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
bbamusa:
, is not about diverting attention, is about Sahara Reporters instigating ethnic war, there are land grabbers everywhere.
Sahara Reporters is just a media outfit. Be reminded that the media don't make news but only report the news. How can a reporter of an already done event be worse than the doer of the event

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Ojiofor: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
mediainc:

What am saying, is in Nigeria we have a lot of tribal bigots from everywhere, but this man should have known better due to his office. Still shitty journalism.

The man no try at all and it should condemned by everyone.He even threaten to harm him for buying property close to his and this man is a senior police officer.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Babaken(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

It is simple.

They were treated well by their hosts. Which is enough evidence against the marginalization that Igbos are fond of crying about.
I think this DCP is also part of the good treatment. Igbo bu aka ekpuchi owa.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Saidfx(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I will just give you a little nugget and then you do more research for yourself to find out so that you do NOT believe the narrative that has been put out there by mischief makers. Do you know why his nickname was "Kaduna?" He was born in Kaduna, which he loved and spoke Hausa more fluently than he spoke Igbo. In essence, the coup was more of a patriotic duty rather than based on tribal sentiment. Below was his speech after he realized the coup had been foiled by Major General Aguiyi Ironsi.

[b]“My dear countrymen, no citizen should have anything to fear, so long as that citizen is law abiding and if that citizen has religiously obeyed the native laws of the country and those set down in every heart and conscience since 1st October, 1960. Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds. Like good soldiers we are not promising anything miraculous or spectacular. But what we do promise every law abiding citizen is freedom from fear and all forms of oppression, freedom from general inefficiency and freedom to live and strive in every field of human endeavour, both nationally and internationally. We promise that you will no more be ashamed to say that you are a Nigerian.”[/b]

In a memoir written by one of the coup plotters, Adewale Ademoyega, he wrote: "Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places, that seek bribes and demand 10%; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs."

The coup plotters had five goals to achieve, to Strike simultaneously in regional capitals, arrest leading politicians-kill any who resist, avoid reprisals-kill all senior army officers, prevent troop movement-block Niger and Benue, and form a new Government. They planned to strike right before the Commonwealth Conference so that Balewa would be distracted from any suspicious army movements.

If you want o know more click at the link below to read his interview with Mr. Dennis Ejindu in May of 1967.
https://maxsiollun./2008/02/20/interview-with-major-nzeogwu/

Brova, that guy was the one that started coup in Nigeria. His motive was not welcomed and that was why he was refused entry into Lagos. Its unfortunate that a child born of Igbo parent started a patriotic move of such...He was killed on active duty in the south east. Place of birth is different from state of origin. I won't digress from the bone of contention as far as this thread is concerned. The so called patriotic move by major kaduna, has cooked hatred in the hearts of many and genetations to generations will continue to see more attitude like the dcp at adamawa. This is the first and last time to mention anyone on this forum when it comes to tribal topics. Lets always call a spade a spade. Peace!
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Tochj(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ojiofor:

You are so disappointed at SR but not the man that is threatening a fellow citizen for legally buying property in his neighbourhood?
Didn't the bigot said he don't want a southeasterner as a neighbor?Why are you trying hard to divert attention?
They are doing everything possible to push Ndigbo out of Nigeria
My advice to the Man is
Leave the house and save Ur Life
This government can't do anything if you are hurt.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by omenkaLives(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
slimghost:

This cretin has left the issue to start chasing shadows. You should enroll into a mental home kid.
So I could be classmates with your parents? Nah, I'd rather pass.

By the way, I easily get bored by Cannibals. So, bye. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Ojiofor: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Tochj:

They are doing everything possible to push Ndigbo out of Nigeria
My advice to the Man is
Leave the house and save Ur Life
This government can't do anything if you are hurt.

Let the criminal policeman buy the house from the Igboman.Mr Umeh should not live in that house he should sell it and get his money back asap.

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Testimony1988(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
The DCP has no right to threaten anybody.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by DavSagacity(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
He's scared the igbo man will someday buy his house , demolish the building and erect a Mansion there ..

How the igbos became so wealthy and successful despite not producing president since 1999 dey surprise people
They are excellent business men. They thrive in business that other tribes will rarely do.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Geeman2006: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Babaken:
Have you try buying and they didn't sell for you.
You people should stop assuming what you are not sure of.

That's why I am asking!
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
They will not hear,they keeping investing and building houses outside their homes thinking they are wise.
Igbos be wise.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Elibaba1: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
This policeman is an idiotttttttt! He should leave Lagos too because that is not his town. The Hausa people dey reason sometimes eh.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Enemyofpeace: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
One Nigeria my yansh
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Babaken(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Geeman2006:

That's why I am asking!
my dear if you have the money they will sell for you. I know of Yoruba guy that buy land build his own house at mba ise in Imo state the guy operates betnaija he's also into transportation.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Geeman2006:
But he asked a valid question, can an Aboki go and buy land, build and live/do business in the heart of Onitsha, Nnewi etc without fear or molestation. Will they even sell in the 1st place? Just asking?
Yes they will sell.
But Aboki can't afford it.
Those that can afford it, don't love their host enough to buy.
Igbos are the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria.
They can live in your town peacefully but you can't live in theirs without trying to kill them,imagine the guts.
The hate is only but jealousy.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Saidfx:

The man that single handedly started coup in Nigeria. He's he an igbo man? Yes. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. I don't have any reservation for any tribe or culture in this shithole, but what baffles me is why this handsome officer started the killngs and why my people from the southeast fail to acknowledge this whole mess started from them. Karma is real!
First you're no an Igbo man
Second Nzogwu is South South
Third Nzogwu is Igbo.
Fourth the coup was meant to stop all these vices,like the one of DCP...
Fifth,getat.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Biafraaa: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Say no more comrade.
Emergingnation0:
Yet you are dying to share thesame country with your Imaginery children of hate and perdition, even when they are insisting that they want out.. Isn't that a hight of cowardness?.. undecided
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by streetsoldier1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
He's scared the igbo man will someday buy his house , demolish the building and erect a Mansion there ..

How the igbos became so wealthy and successful despite not producing president since 1999 dey surprise people

chestbeating wan start be that. Without being biased, the police officer is somewhat right. Same treatment will be meted out to anyone who tries to buy in onitsha, igbos are not equally welcoming, and when u sell urs to them, they will be claiming they bought ur ancestral land
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Geeman2006:

You can pass your message without being the usual regular insultive bunch on this forum. It is a question, and if you can't enlighten me with decorum please I don't have the energy for tit for tat jabs. You can as well keep shut, and swerve to a willing customer elsewhere.

You're saying hausa's & yorubas don't rent & buy properties outside their regions. WTF shocked Like are you serious grin Are you sure you are based in Nigeria at all. grin I implore you to travel more and get more facts before coming here to blab what you don't know. The fact you don't see them coming to your region to buy doesn't mean they are not buying in other regions and for reasons best known to them.
Decorum kill you there.
You use decorum to perpetuate hate.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Geeman2006: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Baawahala:

Yes they will sell.
But Aboki can't afford it.
Those that can afford it, don't love their host enough to buy.
Igbos are the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria.
They can live in your town peacefully but you can't live in theirs without trying to kill them,imagine the guts.
The hate is only but jealousy.

Simple question you are foaming in the mouth. grin cheesy grin undecided
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Geeman2006: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Babaken:
my dear if you have the money they will sell for you. I know of Yoruba guy that buy land build his own house in mba ise in Imo state the guy operates betnaija he's also into transportation.

Thanks for your candid answer. This is how to answer questions with example, some others here are already being insultive and abusive..
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Even in PH here I have two plots of land, fenced...for 6million...
All my clients are Igbos,Akwaibom,Ijaw ooo
I did not tell other tribes not to buy ooo...
People that afraid of buying,for fear of not having one Nigeria tomorrow, because they can't naturally live outside their comfort zone except they sorround themselves with their tribesmen,and finally for hating their host for no reason will start spilling trash from their mouth.
Most of them can't afford it,they are used to cheap things from the government.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by basadenet: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
I think Sahara reporters should be praised and not condemned. SR has done the right thing by exposing the racist police officer, what next should be, the prosecution.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by tyup(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

So being a president from a section of the country automatically makes such region wealthy. in all ur gettings sir, get wisdom and sense
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by slimghost(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
So I could be classmates with your parents? Nah, I'd rather pass.

By the way, I easily get bored by Cannibals. So, bye. wink

If you had responsible and sane parents, you wouldn’t have turned this useless in life son. Check into a mental home kiddo

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Princewell2012(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
mrvitalis:
I as an Igbo man don't really care what happens to umeh and his likes ...they are the so called northern Igbos

Any Igbo man still buying properties outside Igboland deserve what ever he gets and the Igbo nation would not blink an eye ...this are the same people that made us go to war to defend their diginit

Still no it's still their post that northerners would be parading as Igbos with different views

Where is that boy that mimicks Buhari MC what ever ...u won't see him condemn this one ooh , nah they turn blind eyes ...but once IPOB react boom they appear

Oga umeh leave Adamawa for them

As it is now his life is even in a danger. Nigeria police can not even help him if he dies mind you a Fulani man is in charge of police.

The hatred is very real. They don't want us to go and d they don't want us to stay in peace. Which kind wahala be this?
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Asour: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ojiofor:

You are so disappointed at SR but not the man that is threatening a fellow citizen for legally buying property in his neighbourhood?
Didn't the bigot said he don't want a southeasterner as a neighbor?Why are you trying hard to divert attention?

The man (DCP) is a bigot. He exposed himself.
But guess what? Bigots come from every group.
East, West, North & South.

What's ironical is how man 'Professional' Igbo victims (the Igbo man in this case is a true victim) claim there's is a grand plan to exterminate Igbos generally BUT in other settings boast about how the Igbos are dominating Nigeria commercially/economically.

Many Igbos forget to explain how even amongst Igbos 'non indigenes were expelled from their govt. jobs in Abia state ~2013 or how Anambras aren't really given to marrying Imos or that Ebonyis are heavily discrimated against within the tribe.

God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Warri City, Delta State, Nigeria / Gumsu Sani Abacha's 42nd Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.