Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House (25033 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / Prophet Omale Denies Buying Property In Dubai For N57M On Behalf Of Magu / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by UnabashedIPOB: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Saidfx:

Brova, that guy was the one that started coup in Nigeria. His motive was not welcomed and that was why he was refused entry into Lagos. Its unfortunate that a child born of Igbo parent started a patriotic move of such...He was killed on active duty in the south east. Place of birth is different from state of origin. I won't digress from the bone of contention as far as this thread is concerned. The so called patriotic move by major kaduna, has cooked hatred in the hearts of many and genetations to generations will continue to see more attitude like the dcp at adamawa. This is the first and last time to mention anyone on this forum when it comes to tribal topics. Lets always call a spade a spade. Peace!

I really did NOT have any issue with the DCP and his alleged statement because Adamawa is his place and homestead. And my comment was not averse to his statement either. My bone of contention is that we are NOT one UNITED people and the same DCP that did not want the Igbo man to buy a house in his Adamawa neighborhood would still be proclaiming ONE NIGERIA. He would be ranting and raving and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog when people like me advocate for disintegration of NIGERIA. It's obvious to any reasonable person that we are totally different people with absolutely nothing in common. We are not united and NIGERIA is never "ONE." That's the problem I have with him and others who proclaim ONE NNIGERIA but at the same time exhibit abhorrent behaviors and make comments contrary to their ONE NIGERIA mantra. So, we need to STOP lying to ourselves and accept the fact that we are NOT the same people and need to go our separate ways.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Nicenixon: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
That is how some areas are in north, they would rather sell land to someone from Niger republic or Chad than to sell to Yoruba or Igbo

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Ojiofor: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Asour:

The man (DCP) is a bigot. He exposed himself.
But guess what? Bigots come from every group.
East, West, North & South.

What's ironical is how man 'Professional' Igbo victims (the Igbo man in this case is a true victim) claim there's is a grand plan to exterminate Igbos generally BUT in other settings boast about how the Igbos are dominating Nigeria commercially/economically.

Many Igbos forget to explain how even amongst Igbos 'non indigenes were expelled from their govt. jobs in Abia state ~2013 or how Anambras aren't really given to marrying Imos or that Ebonyis are heavily discrimated against within the tribe.

God help us.

You are here to divert attention to the main issue.If you want to discuss discrimination amongst ndi Igbo open thread for it and tag me.Don't derail this topic.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Asour: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ojiofor:

You are here to divert attention to the main issue.If you want to discuss discrimination amongst ndi Igbo open thread for it and tag me.Don't derail this topic.

Rather than diverting the thread I'm pointing out the flaw in reasoning that a single DCP causes people to think that Igbos are oppressed.

It's a confirmation bias.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Princewell2012(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Geeman2006:
But he asked a valid question, can an Aboki go and buy land, build and live/do business in the heart of Onitsha, Nnewi etc without fear or molestation. Will they even sell in the 1st place? Just asking?
Aboki can not buy house in Igbo land yet aboki filled everywhere in Igbo land doing busness without any hindrance or molestation.

This is a difination of hypocrisy .

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by deepwater(f): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
We can all see how devious Sowore has become with his hate campaign. Much as I dont like Igbo people (just as much as they dont like me either) they must be careful not to allow people like Sowore lead them to places they dont desire to be.

The title of this news as published by SR is all shades of wrong.

What is the point adding South East man of not to further a campaign of hate and violence, a victim of which he's likely not to become.

Men in power, especially armed personnel, trample on the rights of Nigerians daily and this has NOTHING to do with ethnicity. Arthur Eze for instance has been usurping peoples lands daily in the East. Is Sowore also gonna publish that the lands are being grabbed from their owners because they're Igbos?

The necessity for that part of the headline is simply because a Northerner is the alleged culprit and nothing more.

This is another low for SR, and they keep sinking day by day.

So disappointing.

Edit:

Good a thing Nairaland edited the title. Those angry about my comment can now save the world some scarce fresh air and do themselves in. smiley

How many igbo people have you met with on a personal basis to come up with such a general statement?

Your education is a complete waste. You do not have the exposure needed to survive in global field. You are better off on Nairaland and within Nigeria where wastage of human resources comes in a beautiful package.

Spits...
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by PDJT: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
We can all see how devious Sowore has become with his hate campaign. Much as I dont like Igbo people (just as much as they dont like me either) they must be careful not to allow people like Sowore lead them to places they dont desire to be.

What is the point adding South East man of not to further a campaign of hate and violence, a victim of which he's likely not to become.

Men in power, especially armed personnel, trample on the rights of Nigerians daily and this has NOTHING to do with ethnicity. Arthur Eze for instance has been usurping peoples lands daily in the East. Is Sowore also gonna publish that the lands are being grabbed from their owners because they're Igbos?

The necessity for that part of the headline is simply because a Northerner is the alleged culprit and nothing more.

So disappointing.

Edit:

Good a thing Nairaland edited the title. Those angry about my comment can now save the world some scarce fresh air and do themselves in. smiley
[/s]
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by UnabashedIPOB: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Saidfx:

Brova, that guy was the one that started coup in Nigeria. His motive was not welcomed and that was why he was refused entry into Lagos. Its unfortunate that a child born of Igbo parent started a patriotic move of such...He was killed on active duty in the south east. Place of birth is different from state of origin. I won't digress from the bone of contention as far as this thread is concerned. The so called patriotic move by major kaduna, has cooked hatred in the hearts of many and genetations to generations will continue to see more attitude like the dcp at adamawa. This is the first and last time to mention anyone on this forum when it comes to tribal topics. Lets always call a spade a spade. Peace!

Mister, I am NOT sure where you're getting your information from but to say that Nzeogwu's singular act "has cooked hatred in the hearts of many and genetations to generations will continue to see more attitude like the dcp at adamawa," goes to show how[b] little you know about the history of your country[/b], LIEGERIA. The seed of hatred was sown way before LIEGERIA became a country by the same FULANIS that you are now trying to parrot their narrative. I would like for you to watch the videos at the links below and tell me whether it was Nzeogu or a Fulani man in the person of Sarduana of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello (who never believed in ONE NIGERIA) was the person who actually sowed the seed of hatred amongst LIEGERIANS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqxx0ve_qBU
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by bomb24: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
asanausana91:
how many northerners have land in the south east?

They are wretched and can't afford it.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Ojiofor: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Asour:

Rather than diverting the thread I'm pointing out the flaw in reasoning that a single DCP causes people to think that Igbos are oppressed.

It's a confirmation bias.

I Condemn the DCP not the entire Hausa people after all it was a Hausa man that sold the property to the Igboman.
Don't generalise the issue.

1 Like

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
This one too much na
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by prophetfire: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Biafra is only hope for Ndigbo. They hate Igbo's yet they can't imagine their life without them...
. And my own issue with the Igbos is that nyash no dey sidon dem for one place. You know that they are chasing you up and down, yet you are investing in the land of your oppressors.
They should go and develop their own region.

2 Likes

Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Geeman2006: 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Princewell2012:

Aboki can not buy house in Igbo land yet aboki filled everywhere in Igbo land doing busness without any hindrance or molestation.

This is a difination of hypocrisy .

It's a question. What is hypocrisy there. Why do you guys always feel challenged or think you're always being attacked. Man can't ask a simple question again lipsrsealed
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by ransomed: 12:31am On Feb 09, 2022
They want to be alone, you refuse, they want to integrate you still say no. What exactly do you want?
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by tiwasiaife(m): 12:47am On Feb 09, 2022
omenkaLives:

So disappointing.

Edit:

Ogbeni keep ur advice
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by West2019(m): 12:55am On Feb 09, 2022
them should investigate this matter very well if its true , the useless Police officer should be dismise immediately
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by olabrad: 1:14am On Feb 09, 2022
helinues:
Baba n la gutter news

Every news that doesn't paint your paymasters in good light is fake news.

That tells a lot about how morally rotten your life has become. You now live a life with zero substance or dignity.

What a shame
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Idiko1: 1:15am On Feb 09, 2022
Only a deceitful fool remotely believes in "One Nigeria"
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by olabrad: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2022
omenkaLives:

So disappointing.

Edit:

When sowore called Jonathan a drunkard, you hailed him. Now that sowore recorded your Shameless conducts, you write long epistle against him.

You guys are bunch of disgraceful elements
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 09, 2022
Why should a South Eastner feel so relaxed to buy property in Northern Nigeria? Its madness it's like sheep living amongst wolves. God be with him.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Hottdawgg: 4:35am On Feb 09, 2022
dre11:
Police Deputy Commissioner Threatens Violence Against South-East Man For Buying Property Near His House In Adamawa

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/police-deputy-commissioner-threatens-violence-against-south-east-man-buying-property-near

He lives and earns his salary in Lagos? He must be one of those promoted over his seniors and betters by Buhari. Years after Buhari leaves office, the damage he did to this country will remain.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by DonTattaglia: 4:43am On Feb 09, 2022
The Igbo man is an 1diot.. Of all places to invest in this present day Nigeria with all ethnic animosity, killings, insecurity, political crisis etc, it is Yola.. Igbos are selling their properties in the North to relocate back to South for fear of the unknown & uncertainties, this Mumu Igbo man is going to d north to buy house. Igbos please wise up!!! Nigeria can never be one, period...Bring your investments to the South East.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by telleyway: 5:32am On Feb 09, 2022
omenkaLives:

So disappointing.

Edit:

What type of stupid analogy are you trying to bring here?
Is the news a fake one?
Does that man threatening someone's life qualify to be a police officer in this country?
Why attacking the reporter instead of the tribal sentimental police officer?
Why is the stupid man not serving in that his neighborhood?
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Babaken:
I think this DCP is also part of the good treatment. Igbo bu aka ekpuchi owa.

He already had some money to want to buy a property. This means he had enjoyed conducive environment.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by InoGetJoy: 7:13am On Feb 09, 2022
Geeman2006:
But he asked a valid question, can an Aboki go and buy land, build and live/do business in the heart of Onitsha, Nnewi etc without fear or molestation. Will they even sell in the 1st place? Just asking?
Nobody stops you from buying a property in Igbo land. My neighbour is a Yoruba man, owns a block of 2 bedroom flats here in Owerri and is building a hotel.
A.A Rano is a Hausa man, owns a fuel station. Has anyone molested them.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by amsad19(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2022
Ojiofor:

You are so disappointed at SR but not the man that is threatening a fellow citizen for legally buying property in his neighbourhood?
Didn't the bigot said he don't want a southeasterner as a neighbor?Why are you trying hard to divert attention?

My problem with you guys is hypocrisy, same Igbo people are chasing our people out of their territory because they're Fulani yet you clap for them for chasing non indigenes out of your state, yet an Igbo man have the right to buy a house in a fulani community.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Inosky: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2022
A DCP for that matter. Now you can imagine the hate his average community people will have against Igbo people living there. And someone is shouting ONE Nigeria somewhere!
I know nothing will be done to this DCP for infringe on the fundamental right of this Igbo man! Even to sign an undertaking, they won't make him sign for threatening the life of this Igbo man for no good reason.

The Igbo guy should resell the property and save his life because he will definitely send his terrorist brothers to terrorize him, and possibly kill him.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by asanausana91: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2022
bomb24:

They are wretched and can't afford it.
then what is a billionaire doing in a wretched environment.
Re: DCP Ibrahim Babazango Threatens Man For Buying Property Near His Adamawa House by Geeman2006: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Nobody stops you from buying a property in Igbo land. My neighbour is a Yoruba man, owns a block of 2 bedroom flats here in Owerri and is building a hotel.
A.A Rano is a Hausa man, owns a fuel station. Has anyone molested them.
Thanks for this reply. It provides some clarity that outsiders can live there without hinderance. Others here are already throwing insult to a simple question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / 57 Chibok Girls Seen In Cameroon – Parents / AKIRS Seals Off Guarantee Trust Bank Over Tax Default (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.