Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 (48673 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by naija4life247: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
I prefer Koto Orun by Alhaji Ajileye always.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Kingluqman(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Are you kidding? No Prison Break?

Trash

3 Likes

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by ussv: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Chai , i no know which one to choose, but i have watched merlin and legend of the seeker over and over and over again. If i am forced to choose, i would choose Merlin, i liked the mystery surrounding him until the very last episode, but i no like as Arthur die.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by odanson(f): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
24 is not to be compared with any of these movies. Titanic is nice but I hate how Jack ended. For me it's 24 first then Titanic. Merlin and Legend of the Seeker just lost a good storyline after season 2

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Petriaa(f): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kingcalls:
I dont watch seasoned movies
Which one do u naw watch roasted movies??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by ritux: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
24 any day anytime

My favourite season movie

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Xscape1993(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
The Legend of the Seeker

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Navalsadiq(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Jack jack jack

Dem bigger who died for love and the beut never remarried.

Was a grt movie

But after watching the making of the movie I realized how this white folks have been hugging us real gud
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by murade: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
24 HRS contemporary movie, i vote Jack Bauer in action

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by mosefin19(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
CharleyBright:
Wrong categorizing.
OP, you need to understand the difference between a Movie and a Series (Seasonal).

You can not categorize Titanic with 24, Merlin and Legend of the seeker.

Titanic is a Movie, while the other 3 are Series.

In their Category, Titanic remains one of the best movies ever produced, while in my opinion "24" is only second to "Game of Thrones" as best Series ever produced.

That’s for you tho... everyone with is choice
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Chrisvotel: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Legend of the seeker
That movie is just amazing, I enjoyed every episode of grin grin
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by GuntersChain(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by decasey(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Supreme145:
It's an insult to compare those movies with 24... please remove 24 there, that movie no be their mate
GOD bless u my brother, I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by drimzsmoke(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ishilove:
Is it strange that it is only Titanic I recognise and have watched in the four? undecided
Nope,it's not,the others are series....the list is somehow sha
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by ogboro1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Where are the greatest series of all time? GOT? POWER? ORIGINALS?

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
All but 24

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by CharleyBright(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
mosefin19:

That’s for you tho... everyone with is choice

I already said so.
And am sure many people will agree with me on the choice.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by smalldoctor: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
24 best among them..... Season 9 was when the terrorist swallow the sim, Jack Wana know who authorized the mission.. I will watch the film again. Good memories

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by crismark(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
KiNg0G:
Titanic.

Because jack is a lesson to every simp nigga out there
I think the girl loved jack more than he loves her.

That girl turned down 3 very good offer because of him and took a great risk as well.

1. She jumped down from a boat that was supposed to bring her down from the ship safely.

2. She rejected a very wealthy man jst to be with an extremely poor jack.

3. She took the risk of going down a flooded deck jst to remove the handcuff from jack and save him.

The girl deserves any simping attitude jack exhibited.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Venerable612(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
CharleyBright:
Wrong categorizing.
OP, you need to understand the difference between a Movie and a Series (Seasonal).

You can not categorize Titanic with 24, Merlin and Legend of the seeker.

Titanic is a Movie, while the other 3 are Series.

In their Category, Titanic remains one of the best movies ever produced, while in my opinion "24" is only second to "Game of Thrones" as best Series ever produced.

Spot on �.

It’s obvious many of the front page comments are from the 2000s.

They don’t have a clue who Jack Bauer is, and it’s disrespectful to class 24 with the Legend of the Seeker. The series was too short in itself.

I would still rate tv shows like Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad above Merlin too. But Merlin and the Legend of the Seeker are really great shows.

Worthy mentions are Power, Prison Break and Vampire Diaries/The Originals.

4 Likes

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by iPresh4s(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Abeg Remove 24 from tbere
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by DarkJeddi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Non..

Most are good movies..

But NỌN is among my favorites..
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by SurvivorM(f): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
1 24
2 Titanic
3 legend of the seeker
4 Merlin

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Ahmad62(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Jack bauer!

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by HOLYNICEGUY: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Legend of the sicker

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Ahmad62(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
iPresh4s:
Abeg Remove 24 from tbere

Why
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by CharleyBright(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Venerable612:

Spot on �.

It’s obvious many of the front page comments are from the 2000s.

They don’t have a clue who Jack Bauer is, and it’s disrespectful to class 24 with the Legend of the Seeker. The series was too short in itself.

I would still rate tv shows like Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad above Merlin too. But Merlin and the Legend of the Seeker are really great shows.

Worthy mentions are Power, Prison Break and Vampire Diaries.

Yeah, Breaking Bad is ranked among the best Series made. It even ranks above Prison Break.
But the prelude - "Better call Saul" has greatly been underrated.

Series like "OZ" and " Last Ship" are great series that have also been largely underated.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by God1000(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Vyolet:
Prison break
Spartacus
Desperate housewives
lol, thanks
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Ahmad62(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Supreme145:
It's an insult to compare those movies with 24... please remove 24 there, that movie no be their mate

At all...
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Olayetan(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
God1000:
I don't have to mention their titles, we've all watched them, very interesting movies.

Legend of the seeker.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin I love all the movies illustrated, but I love the series Supernatural far more.This American series exposed how evil forces manipulate people to commit horrible crimes,destroy people in various ways.The two main actors were Jensen Ackles as Dean and Jared Padalecki as Sam,the Winchester brothers.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
KiNg0G:
Titanic.

Because jack is a lesson to every simp nigga out there

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / Stan Nze Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Drama - Movie/tv Series / BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.