Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 (48659 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Fashionista01(f): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Legend of the Seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by WoundedLamb: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
I feel Lord of the Rings should be here.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
lexy2014:

Have you watched 24?

Did u ask these same questions to the guys who said they prefer 24?
[/s]

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by jidxin(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sammy101111:
Titanic is a short film with meaningful meanings

The rest na season film

Like for Titanic
titanic is a 3 hours movie so it's long biko
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by 1sherlockHolmes: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Karka gaji wahala undecided
hahah ya kikeyimai haka
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Olodo24: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Is it that you guys on this forum don't know that series aren't movies? Na wa o
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Horleman(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
24 all the way
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Temptee101(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Supreme145:
It's an insult to compare those movies with 24... please remove 24 there, that movie no be their mate

You don't have taste. I swear!

What is 24 where Titanic is?

A film that is based on true life story.

Titanic won several awards, even as i am typing, it's still winning awards.

Stop acting like a child that sees actor and boss, war and action films as the only interesting movies in the world.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
God1000:
I don't have to mention their titles, we've all watched them, very interesting movies. Merlin... Titanic... 24... legend of the seeker my favourite will always be Merlin.

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by kendrick93(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Can only recognize Titanic and 24
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by LemmyOdafe(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
God1000:
I don't have to mention their titles, we've all watched them, very interesting movies.

24 is my favorite. Jack Bauer. Awesome TB Show.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Tapout(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Merlin is the reason I developed intrest in series.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by WoundedLamb: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
bigcasava1:
if na Jim ikye and Rita Dominic u go know quick quick and you say u no be indomie generation.

Rita Dominic has been acting before some of the shows the OP shared were released. So if the person you quoted knows Rita Dominic and not the shows, it doesn't make him Indomie generation. It simply means he prefers Nollywood and that's a valid choice.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by promisedeco(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
God1000:
I don't have to mention their titles, we've all watched them, very interesting movies.

Mine is actually from bottom to top
Seeker
Titanic
Merlin. Nonsense though.

Fun fact: I watched legend of the seeker everyday for 1 year straight. I still watch it date sef

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by JohnSP99: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Mehn they use this movie chop our money ooo, pesin go dey buy season 1 every new week because of new episode being added, I get Merlin season 1 like 8 copies,same goes for season 2 etc.

This is a hard choice ooo but I'll go with the legend of the seeker followed by Merlin or Merlin followed by legend of the seeker.

you too sabi something joor. one zero coke for you

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by TemmyT002(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
That last one LEGEND OF THE SEEKER, you need to read the books. The books are marvelous and more interesting and intriguing than the TV show.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
[s][/s]

Have you watched 24?

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Gr8lex(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
CharleyBright:
Wrong categorizing.
OP, you need to understand the difference between a Movie and a Series (Seasonal).

You can not categorize Titanic with 24, Merlin and Legend of the seeker.

Titanic is a Movie, while the other 3 are Series.

In their Category, Titanic remains one of the best movies ever produced, while in my opinion "24" is only second to "Game of Thrones" as best Series ever produced.
You took the words out of my mouth. I'd just put prison break behind them and I'm ok.
I'm still planning to watch breaking bad tho because it was really hyped a lot
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Stae(f): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
All of them o.
Can't choose... The 4 are lit�
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
lexy2014:

Have you watched 24?

[/s]

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Temptee101:

You don't have taste. I swear!

What is 24 where Titanic is?

A film that is based on true life story.

Titanic won several awards, even as i am typing, it's still winning awards.

Stop acting like a child that sees actor and boss, war and action films as the only interesting movies in the world.

Na was ooh. Why d emotional outburst and anger ontop film? The guyman no kill person. Na 24 him like. It's just that simple
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
No Game of Thrones

I go with 24
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
24hrs
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Damixco(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
God1000:

1. Merlin
2. Titanic
3. 24
4. Legend of the seeker

My best is Legend of the Seeker. I miss that movie
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Kingcalls: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Petriaa:
Which one do u naw watch roasted movies??

No ...I watch cooked movies
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Ashirioluwa: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
None

Tired of watching people. It’s time for people to watch me with $$$$
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by rocktop64: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
24 hours
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Gr8lex(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
CharleyBright:

You can't like what you don't understand. There is no hyping about Game of Thrones. It is simply a Great series that caught global attention and accolades for it's story line.( Though many followers were not satisfied with how it ended).
It has won many awards back to back. The only series with much award close to it is "Breaking Bad".

24 is a very good series no doubt, but it has gotten the attraction cos of it's fast paced action and espionage tinge. As good as 24 is, it has never won any award that I know of.
Game of Thrones is for matured mind.
And one of the high point of game of thrones is that no one knows what will happen next. Not even the actors knew the script or how it will end. It was suspense till the very end.
Even the Producers of the Game or thrones might not be able to replicate another good series as GOT.
I like how you added 'that I know of' when you were talking about 24 not winning awards because 24 won loads of awards. About GOT, the series lost direction when they got to where the novel stopped.
I'm still waiting for GRRM to finish the novel because they ended the series terribly.
I also think social media actually helped GOT because if there was social media back then, we won't be having this argument.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
God1000:
24, of course. Kiefer Sutherland's Jack Bauer remains my favorite character in the series.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Iskollysneh(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
24 hours number one and then Marlin d magic drama���
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by ollygee2008(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
24 Hours all the way

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Xantel(f): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Merlin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Movie: Black Panther 2018 720p HD (mp4) / BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / Stan Nze Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Drama - Movie/tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.