Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 (48667 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by lanocfoods: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Supreme145:
It's an insult to compare those movies with 24... please remove 24 there, that movie no be their mate
Thank you, the only one that came close is Titanic, the rest should be lumped with nollywood

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by wonderr(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Where the hell is prison break?
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by eneazi(f): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by folake4u(f): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Legend of the Seeker is a fave. kiss

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by emmyN(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
CharleyBright:
Wrong categorizing.
OP, you need to understand the difference between a Movie and a Series (Seasonal).

You can not categorize Titanic with 24, Merlin and Legend of the seeker.

Titanic is a Movie, while the other 3 are Series.

In their Category, Titanic remains one of the best movies ever produced, while in my opinion "24" is only second to "Game of Thrones" as best Series ever produced.

I don't understand the hype with Game of Thrones. I have the complete series; saw a few episodes and it didn't pique my interest. So I don't know how you can compare it with 24 where each episode from the very start leaves you wanting for more.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Supreme145(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
lanocfoods:

Thank you, the only one that came close is Titanic, the rest should be lumped with nollywood
You're right.....others are cool too but far behind 24 in all ramifications be it storyline, budget just name it
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by SirMichael1: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
CharleyBright:
Wrong categorizing.
OP, you need to understand the difference between a Movie and a Series (Seasonal).

In their Category, Titanic remains one of the best movies ever produced, while in my opinion "24" is only second to "Game of Thrones" as best Series ever produced.

Series is a classification under movies. Stop forming woke jor.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Supreme145(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
emmyN:

I don't understand the hype with Game of Thrones. I have the complete series; saw a few episodes and it didn't pique my interest. So I don't know how you can compare it with 24 where each episode from the very start leaves you wanting for more.
I grudgingly finished game of thrones, but 24 is one addictive series..... the suspense plot twist and all, leaves you on the edge of your sit.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by NybenSBF101(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Legend of the seeker but 24 was old dope
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Peterperosco: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Merlin is the best film I've ever watched
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by emmyN(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Supreme145:

I grudgingly finished game of thrones, but 24 is one addictive series..... the suspense plot twist and all, leaves you on the edge of your sit.

Oh well, I'm not alone then. I'm not actively seeing movies as I used to back then so I'm not sure if other better series have been produced. But from the ones I have seen, I adjudge 24 the best of them.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Adewale1603(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
is it only me that hates that film called Merlin. i prefer legend of the seeker
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by GodAbeg5(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
24!!!!!!!
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Kutigi0332: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
[Na only u get brain for here i swear

In their Category, Titanic remains one of the best movies ever produced, while in my opinion "24" is only second to "Game of Thrones" as best Series ever produced.[/quote]
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by samuelevans(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
1. Merlin

&

4. Titanic
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Aloof: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
God1000:
I've included it

Game of Thrones is the best movie that will ever be.

Since I finished watching GOT, I find e it hard watching other series because they seem so unreal.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
24 is the best series ever produced. 24 over Titanic anytime any day even if it's a series.

Then GOT. The rest are just fantastical series/movie.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by CharleyBright(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
SirMichael1:

Series is a classification under movies. Stop forming woke jor.

Continue to decieve yourself.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by methodbabs(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
24hrs Jack Bauer.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Tallpanther(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sammy101111:
Titanic is a short film with meaningful meanings

The rest na season film

Like for Titanic
oga shatapp, then and now no be the same thing! ,True Love was in existence then!!
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Provide answer to my questions first
lexy2014:

Have you watched 24?

Did u ask these same questions to the guys who said they prefer 24?
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Omoluabi16(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
It has to be Titanic. the movie remains incomparable. thousands of movies later with tons of love stories, none beats this movie. titanic, Lord of the rings and ben hur (1956) are movies that will live on forever.

24..... and its crazy action scenes.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by aigohior(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Legend of the seeker. I stopped in the middle of season two when the director started loosing focus
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
The seeker!!

My favorite all time
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by dapadawee: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
KiNg0G:
Titanic.

Because jack is a lesson to every simp nigga out there
One of them spotted
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by coolGodwyn(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
I'll watch that a million times
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Titanic

Cos it came out as at when i experienced first and last breakfast. Till date whenever I hear that Celine Dion song na my beautiful Sharon I dey remember. The bittersweet memories of how she pull the heart lost angry
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Killermamba: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
God1000:
I don't have to mention their titles, we've all watched them, very interesting movies.

1&4
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by lexy2014: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Provide answer to my questions first

Have you watched 24?

Did u ask these same questions to the guys who said they prefer 24?
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by Omoluabi16(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ishilove:
Is it strange that it is only Titanic I recognise and have watched in the four? undecided
you wey dey like film? shocked hian! Let me suggest 24hrs. It's an excellent series, nothing like you've ever seen. russians, germans, muslims and even chinese villains. grin Have you seen GOT?
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by CharleyBright(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
emmyN:

You can't like what you don't understand. There is no hyping about Game of Thrones. It is simply a Great series that caught global attention and accolades for it's story line.( Though many followers were not satisfied with how it ended).
It has won many awards back to back. The only series with much award close to it is "Breaking Bad".

24 is a very good series no doubt, but it has gotten the attraction cos of it's fast paced action and espionage tinge. As good as 24 is, it has never won any award that I know of.
Game of Thrones is for matured mind.
And one of the high point of game of thrones is that no one knows what will happen next. Not even the actors knew the script or how it will end. It was suspense till the very end.
Even the Producers of the Game or thrones might not be able to replicate another good series as GOT.
Re: Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 by jeromeekugbere(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
24 anytime, anyday, Kiefer Sutherland was amazing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / Stan Nze Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Drama - Movie/tv Series / BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.