Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady (3714 Views)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Anoneism(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
During my lunch break today, I went to the beach side to cool off. A lady walked in on me, she said hi and sat opposite me on the same table. Not long after she sat down, babe began to introduce herself to me. I did same but mine was brief and sketchy.

At first, I wasn't comfortable with her company and whatever she has to say because local man came to the beach side to cool off and not to engage in some chitchat whatever.

Least I forget, she's dark and pretty, with a dimple to match her well plumbed cheek. She's also tall and well figured.

Back to the gist.

Babe began to throw random questions at me like I was there for some sort of talk show abi na Q&A session. She wanted to know everything about me. That really put me off but I tried not to show it. I gave her my attention since it appears that's what she craves.

She sipped a little from the can of malt in her hand and began to tell me about herself even without me asking. In the middle of her introductory speech, babe bursted into tears.

I was like, 'what da fucq is she doing?' I said to her, babe are you for real? Why the tears?

She wiped the tears off her face, pulled herself together and apologized to me. At this point I knew all isn't well with her; I could tell that her emotional and psychological programming have been tweaked badly but then I caution myself to be careful because "this is Lagos".

Her lamentation not only put me in a spot of concern but also piqued my curiosity. So I asked her, Young lady, what's your issue? Like, what's bothering your heart this much? I asked her inquisitively.

She said she has been fooled, used, cheated and destroyed. "Where will I start from now?" She asked lamentably.

Young lady, who used, fooled and destroyed you? You look dejected and frazzled but certainly not destroyed. I tried to encourage her, and at this point I was genuinely willing to hear her story.

She told me that her boyfriend of over 7 years just broke up with her. She said everything seemed to be going fine until about a week ago when she started observing some strange attitudinal changes in her guy.

She tried to get him to tell her what the matter was, her guy then told her he's no longer interested in the relationship hence they should go their separate ways. All her efforts and plea to get her guy to change his mind were ineffective.

Her pains:
According to her, she has sacrificed a lot for the relationship:

She saw the guy through school with her hustle. She sells fish.

Her family were against their relationship from the onset but she defiled their warnings and stuck with him thereby severing ties with her family.

When the guy got to final year in the university, she wanted to obtain jamb form to further her own education but he advised her against it, his reason been that he does not want her to go through the rigorousness of school, promising to take care of her with his salary as soon as he secure a job.

She has done numerous abortion for him.

MY ADVICE TO HER AND LADIES IN GENERAL:
Young lady, your story is quite touching and debilitating. I quite understand how you feel right now.

If all you told me are true then you have to take solace in the fact that it wasn't because you erred or did him wrong that things didn't work out, this might turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Pull yourself together, count and accept your loses, and move on in one piece. I know it's hard to move on but you have to try. It's not going to be instant. Give it time. Life has its unique ways of healing our wounds with time.

Lastly but most importantly, never commit to a man or relationship to the point of losing yourself, family, identity and genuine ambition. Do not tie yourself down to a man hoping he'll reward you with marriage.

Never kill your vision for a Man. It's a risky gamble and a stupid thing to do. A man who truly loves you will encourage, assist, push and motivate you; help in the fulfilment of your dreams, and not force you or emotionally brainwashed, manipulate you to abandon your dreams, ambitions.

It's shocking and utterly painful how so many ladies jettison their dreams and ambitions at the sound of 'I love you', 'will you marry me?'.

To me, it is a fatal mistake to abandon yourself just because you want to fit into a man's heart and become his kinda woman. It's not a compromise. It's not a sacrifice. Even if it's a sacrifice, is it worth it? Is it?

Anoneism ©

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by shilenji(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wow!! Really how much was stolen from her bank account? She will recover all. So sad, they are a lot of scammers posing to be bank staffs.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Goldbw122(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
A man that really respect you will not ask you to destroy, rather he will add and build your dream for you.

So she needs to pick someone that goes along her own agreement and make the man understand her own goal in life.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Abfinest007(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
I don't pity them bcus soon she will pass judgement and the next guy will be the own to suffer
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by donbachi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Potential bobo.
Congrats.
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by uthlaw: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Life na 50/50...if guys talk about there own,nairaland go full...stop talking like it only happened to the other gender!

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by helinues: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
In Phil Collins voice : One side of the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Magnoliaa(f): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Super story.

We no need your advice, e se, kind sir. It's not you we'll listen to.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by BigYash: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
helinues:
In Phil Collins voice : One side of the story
You know the matter.. Guy broke her heart, she was able to sit in front of a boy stranger ,telling him her life story. Okay o.
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by yuping(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
lipsrsealed undecided no matter what don't do transfer.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by MoneyGoDrop: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wow see format. This is a great upgrade from that "they rape me" format.

How can she be blaming the guy for decisions she took,nobody forced her.
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Karleb(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
That was how I was advising one to go to school and she told me her boyfriend who is a graduate said she wouldn't need it.

I no even dey pity anyone again. Ki lo kan mi?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by JOACHINpedro: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
From experience, if that kind girl come my front and begin cry. I go just tell am say this life hard that she should cry more if it helps and move on.
Then I'll relax and enjoy the beach i came to enjoy.
Op, some girls now use emotional blackmail to win your sympathy and money. All na format. I laugh when someone agree say na only guys dey do yahoo.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by posty56: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
no benefit of this story
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Nicepoker(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
You see those creatures with holes. Let me not say much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Kingcalls: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wait till u hear from the man's side of the story , u go shock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 09, 2022
Eeya. Poor girl. She should seek therapy and move on with her life.
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by mhizace: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2022
I've learned my mistakes after my first break up, some of my siblings hated me then cause I wouldn't listen to any of their advise, I take it as jealousy, but I'm grateful to God for everything, letting go of that relationship gave me relief after my regrets
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by TeeGentle(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2022
SEVEN YEARS
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Jeremani: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2022
anybody can be a victim weather is he it she,
make she sorry
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Vulcanheph(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Op you don fall my hand...

The lady at that state is emotionally imbalanced and insecure, if you played your cards right... You'd have had a free kpekus to pass the night.
grincheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by kepstone: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lol... Her story, my was years and currently I had to end a relationship with a girl who I thought loved me but never did after much scarifice I made for her. I have to be a man and moved on... Life is to precious to waste it in someone that does not love and deserve you.
My advice to giuyz is invest in her the same way she invest in you. Don't over do anything. If she calls you once, call her once too, if she does not text don't text her, if she misses your calls and never acknowledges and returns them do same.
Pls be were you are truly valued. Most of the girls we have this days are so selfish and greedy, truly do not have anything meaningful to contribute to a guy.
I am not regretting anything but I have learnt several lessons.
If you are the only one doing the work she is using you.
Wife scarse abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Eze2000(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Anoneism:
[center]
[/center]

Pls do you have any means of contacting this Lady?
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
OP, you seem like all these nice and gentle SIMP guys. angry

Na una type girls dey emotionally control and manipulate. See the way that girl just dey whine you and you even dey believe her angry

Someone you Should've carry and bang the hell out of her pussy, dump her and move on. You're there simping around and dulling yourself, forming nice guy like the SIMP you are!

You don't waste your time advising a hoe. The only thing you should do is to bang her pussy and move on. No stress, no drama, just bang and move on.
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Anoneism(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Eze2000:

No, I don't. We didn't exchange contact. I only gave her a piece of my mind and later left for work.
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Anoneism(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Na una type girls dey emotionally control and manipulate. See the way that girl just dey whine you and you even dey believe her angry

Someone you Should've carry and bang the hell out of her pussy, dump her and move on. You're there simping around and dulling yourself, forming nice guy like the SIMP you are!

You don't waste your time advising a hoe. The only thing you should do is to bang her pussy and move on. No stress, no drama, just bang and move on.
My diiiick is not for every pusi.
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by wale8486: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nigerian girls are ??

All of them
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Eze2000:

Bros u wan marry am
Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Na only to bang toto wey full una head, no ideas of investment, no discussions about future plans, no brainstorming on how to bomb aso rock, no brainstorming on how to use all these useless politicians for rituals, no brainstorming on how to hack CBN and national treasury and kidnap buhari and sell his kidneys, no discussions on nothing!!!

Re: My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
undecided
Similar and even worst things have happened to men before,and they'll keep on happening to us so long there are simps among us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's About To Become My Stepmom / So How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? / This Gay Guy Is Disturbing Me...i Want To Chop His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.