Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? (15447 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Tbizey1: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Someone should just help me how to use HAD. I know it's past of has and have yet I find it difficult to use. I see people using has and have where I thought should be had, I'm just confused pls.
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by wilzindinero: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
mine is quiet bizarre. wanted to spell extension in AEX301 back then & I couldn't.and then my memory gradually begin to go off. my memory came back when it was about 10mins to end of the exam. I don't think it was due to too much cramming...
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by harunsyayoo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mine was PUT
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by kennyjam: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Omicron007:

I have being on Nairaland for more than a year. But I been looking for a lady who is more candid than you.

I'm more confused than you right? grin

Haba Comrade...

I am being optimistic.

I have been optimistic.

One is a "state" an the other goes with the verbs " had/have/has ".

More to this

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by yemzone(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
I couldn't spell believe, for like three minutes. My brain wan change am to beleive. grin
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by ShakurRapmonst: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
I forgot how to spell.."our" during Waec English exam. It took me close to 15mins to figure it out... what was coming to my mind was. ."awa"...it's not funny.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Gee64: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Blue
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by GoldenDallas: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Common "such" I try different spellings reach 10 times I no fit sabi the one way correct, e happen for Waec
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by TheOmoney(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
As awkward as it may sound.....mine wasn't a word......I forgot how to write small letter "E".
It first came to me as @.....later £, then e backwards.... couldn't just right it or leave it .....spent about 8-10mins on it...I just tire cry
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by dammyco(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na these two spellings wan kill me for examination hall o.
1. Any
2. Enough.
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by cardoctor(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
EMPTY. Na my Pakistani english teacher cause am. I wrote MT on the blackboard. The whole class saw it... And im the best english student. Dammmmmmnnnnnn

If only she used an expression like " the cup is MT" i would have definitely understood.

Abeg wetin be MT for Pakistani woman mouth?

Lubbish
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Newboss(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na toto o. My brother, na toto
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Angrymode: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
"Through". I got so confused I decided leave a blank space for it maybe my scattered brain can recollect. At the end of the day I just spelt it as "Thru" which is an obscelete form of the actual word. Some exams can just scatter your brain anyhow sha grin
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Zazoopk:
My own in exam ,i cannot spell "TOTO"
must you let the world know you have a decayed brain?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Mosh1988(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Ijust have a problem with been/being.. Dictionary can't seem to help... Idon tire for the word
Being is used for living things why been is used for non living things the way you are using has and as...
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
SIRRITE:

U been there since morning, which means u have left where u use be being. U gerit?
wrong!! Abuse of words.

Been; is pass tense.

Being; is a present continue tense.
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Emmanuelcann: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
I got stuck once. The word was "The." I wasn't sure if it was spelled "D!"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by toffyz(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
SporaD8:
"ANY", A Three letter words a nursery pupil will spell without problem completely humble!
I swear bro, that "ANY" gave me tough time too in one exam I did long time ago.
I was hitting my exam table for like 3minutes before I could get the spelling. So funny
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Themandator:
The... I was just repeating the the the the the and without being able to spell it

I asked my guy to spell. The.. He ask me what is the.. I said the na

He spelt it but I was not convince of the spelling... I continue with the the the.. Got tired and asked the supervising lecturer

Told me to drop my pen and give myself a break.. That solved it
U and your friend are funny.. "I asked him to spell THE, he said what is THE"? U said THE na..very funny.. exam bad..hahahaa

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Posila415(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yes I remember something like that too. I couldn't remember the spelling of "who" whether it's how or who. My brain ignored me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by rezzy: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
The

I just couldn't remember
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Scamperlee(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Why grin I started thinking for almost 5 minutes saying to my self that is it not y
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by kristonium(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Omicron007:
Examination is actually the spoiler and vibe killer in schools. But, no one can actually progress in school without writing exams.

A lot of desperation and seriousness comes with examinations. Students try to avoid carry-overs while others aim at making the highest grades possible.

I was in the examination hall one certain day. In the middle of the exam, I just went blank. I wasted more than four minutes trying to write severe.
To make matters worse, the guy sitting to my right was our pastor and no matter the situation, he won't reply you during examination.
He later came and met me after the exam to apologize.

Share your own experience.

Mine was "upon" I spelt it "opon"
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cue and queue grin
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by adaoshi(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
With
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Prettychild(f): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Omicron007:
Examination is actually the spoiler and vibe killer in schools. But, no one can actually progress in school without writing exams.

A lot of desperation and seriousness comes with examinations. Students try to avoid carry-overs while others aim at making the highest grades possible.

I was in the examination hall one certain day. In the middle of the exam, I just went blank. I wasted more than four minutes trying to write severe.
To make matters worse, the guy sitting to my right was our pastor and no matter the situation, he won't reply you during examination.
He later came and met me after the exam to apologize.

Share your own experience.
Yes, how to spell ‘is’. I sat down there thinking and thinking until the Holy Spirit came to my rescue. Mehn! It wasn’t funny
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by TheWolfen(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Many tines lol
But the one that baffles me most was when I was tryna spell "its"
Lol I swear my experience was ridiculous
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by NACE13: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
I was chatting with a colleague back in the days of 2go. I wrote "Do you know who are my? " instead of "Do you know who I am? ".
This hommie kept laughing at me, but I couldn't even figure out why he was laughing.

The dïckhead later pointed it out to me and I felt so so stupid.

The End.
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Guy you dummy die abeg. Severe is understandable but 'is' is a no no
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Quit,Quiet,Quite. Was a major problem for me back then. Wouldn't know which is which. Wasnt easy
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by doctorbabs(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
NOW
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word? by Oladeleenoch: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
[b][/b]Own

It took me like for ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow / Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. / Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Test Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.