Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) (20278 Views)

US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by joyandfaith: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

They are not Arabs what are they..
Official language of iran is not even arab. It is persian.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Stevenson1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Genghis khan and his empire come and past,the world is here.

Alexander The Great and his Empire come and past the world is here.

Mansa Musa and his luxurious empire come and past, the world is here.

Ottoman and English empires come and past,the world is here.

Let me tell you,USA is not Empire but the head of an alliance with independent countries who can withdraw from the alliance whenever it does not favor them.

USA is never police. It always causes damages to where they step in. It always creates false enemies to fool its citizens and other fools from around the world.

If USA hates any country that does not practice democracy, why are they not mad at Saudi Arabia,United Arab Emirates,Quwait,Qatar etc?.

Or the fight is selective?

Libya was doing well before NATO(US puppets) invaded Libya. We see how good or bad Libya is now. What saddens me is that,the direct effects are against my country Nigeria. Because this helps in the increase of illegal arms in the hands of terrorists.

See Iraq and Afghanistan?

That was when we used gun powder and knives to fight.
Anybody who wants to take world power from the US might succeed but I pity his country.
US is the last world power. You can only form allies and equipped your own country from invasion or for fight but you can never fight US and win.
The way all US enemies are preparing is the way US herself is preparing.
Even the Russia and china una dey praise knows this.
Lastly, US you criticize so much should just mistakenly lift the bans on all those stubborn countries make una see the one wey pass blue film.
You think Libya would have nuclear weapon and delay to invade Nigeria??
Human beings are weird. You do good, you do bad, they will criticize you.
US dey on herself own and Osama bin laden invaded her and bombed her.
US had to invade other countries linking to Osama to show them that they are wicked and evil as them too just that they chose to be good.
Without that invasion US did, ISIS apologists would have bombed white house by now.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Every single you stated here are not facts but speculation! If discontinuing the deal made Iran free from scrutiny as you premise, how on Earth did you now get the information that Iran is enriching Uranium at 60% capacity? You see where I have been since, you don't have one single iota of facts! Everything is just speculations! And with all those sanctions in place how do you suppose Iran gets the technology and or foreign experts to be enriching at 60%? I don't want to call you a dullard, but in all honesty is that not what you are?
A simple search would have brought u up to speed

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/iran-has-enriched-uranium-up-63-purity-iaea-report-says-2021-05-11/

You are not wiser or more intelligent than the IAEA, Isreal and thier numerous intelligence network. There is a time to be intelligent enough to know when not to doubt certain information in life.
Are you aware that iran was already enriching uranium at 20% level before the deal in 2015 was reached? As part of the terms in the deal Iran surrendered 25,000 pounds of enriched uranium to the IAEA. Iran dismantled and removed two-thirds of its centrifuges, this step technically neutralized iran's on the ground physical nuclear capacity with any possible military component to it.

So the nuclear tech know-how is already there for Iran notwithstanding the endless assassination of it's nuclear scientists. Iran is not Nigeria that cannot see beyond it's nose and have to depend on foreign input before anything can be done.

The JCPOA would have permanently deprived iran of any military nuclear capability given that it required iran to provide unprecedented access to all it's nuclear facilities at very short notice.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stevenson1:

That was when we used gun powder and knives to fight.
Anybody who wants to take world power from the US might succeed but I pity his country.
US is the last world power. You can only form allies and equipped your own country from invasion or for fight but you can never fight US and win.
The way all US enemies are preparing is the way US herself is preparing.
Even the Russia and china una dey praise knows this.
Lastly, US you criticize so much should just mistakenly lift the bans on all those stubborn countries make una see the one wey pass blue film.
You think Libya would have nuclear weapon and delay to invade Nigeria??
Human beings are weird. You do good, you do bad, they will criticize you.
US dey on herself own and Osama bin laden invaded her and bombed her.
US had to invade other countries linking to Osama to show them that they are wicked and evil as them too just that they chose to be good.
Without that invasion US did, ISIS apologists would have bombed white house by now.

USA too will collapse. If terrorists can invade White House, then USA is scam.

Do you think Nigeria would wait to have its own nukes?
We won't be practicing any democracy and the likes of Abacha will be the match of any mad Libyan leader.
Mind you, USA can't do such thing to now grown powers!!.

Did the ban stop Pakistan and Korea having their's?

See this one for God's sake.

The fear of USA is that,it can't compete with other grown powers in the race of creating Nuclear. We see how Russia outnumbered US in nukes in nano seconds of the race!!.

And the grown powers are not interested in stone-aged weapom called Nuclear.

We are in the era of Hypersonics!!!!!!.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Sneaktee: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kindly prove to yourself you’re not one
DropsMic:
Death to all terrorists
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by lanre316: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice
Nobody be super man
Negotiations still remain the best way of achieving peace

Na wa for bros Righteousness2

i just dey pray make something push you come Benin city....then i go meet you one on one....we go hang out together
na weed you go smoke till day break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make you eat and sleep for two days....after you wake up... i go book hotel... buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for you make them bang you all night.....i bet my balls after all these ....all these your end time and prophesy go stop

LOLOL
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
A simple search would have brought u up to speed

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/iran-has-enriched-uranium-up-63-purity-iaea-report-says-2021-05-11/

You are not wiser or more intelligent than the IAEA, Isreal and thier numerous intelligence network. There is a time to be intelligent enough to know when not to doubt certain information in life.
Are you aware that iran was already enriching uranium at 20% level before the deal in 2015 was reached? As part of the terms in the deal Iran surrendered 25,000 pounds of enriched uranium to the IAEA. Iran dismantled and removed two-thirds of its centrifuges, this step technically neutralized iran's on the ground physical nuclear capacity with any possible military component to it.

So the nuclear tech know-how is already there for Iran notwithstanding the endless assassination of it's nuclear scientists. Iran is not Nigeria that cannot see beyond it's nose and have to depend on foreign input before anything can be done.

The JCPOA would have permanently deprived iran of any military nuclear capability given that it required iran to provide unprecedented access to all it's nuclear facilities at very short notice.
If what you said is correct, then deal or no deal Iran will still develop nuclear weapons. So what's the point in the first place!
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

If what you said is correct, then deal or no deal Iran will still develop nuclear weapons. So what's the point in the first place!
With a deal like the 2015 Iran would never have ever been able to develop a nuclear bomb? How can a mere 3% enrichment metamorphose into a bomb?
Just not possible
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Bouncing2(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
This Biden is a failure.

Trump is 1000% better
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
With a deal like the 2015 Iran would never have ever been able to develop a nuclear bomb? How can a mere 3% enrichment metamorphose into a bomb?
Just not possible
You are just being naive. Iran started enriching in the first place because they wanted to develop a Nuke. They will eventually develop a Nuke as long as they are interested in developing one. Their biggest motivation is what happened to Saddam. They know that as long as they have a Nuke, they are safe.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are just being naive. Iran started enriching in the first place because they wanted to develop a Nuke. They will eventually develop a Nuke as long as they are interested in developing one. Their biggest motivation is what happened to Saddam. They know that as long as they have a Nuke, they are safe.
I give up sir
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by nnamdiosu(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
I intend to start a website whereby black views can be heard. Maybe this will wake up African countries. It will be religious with touches of science. What I have noticed is that if God is not included in anything going on in Africa, there is no way forward.

I intend to start with topics on prayers, how to live a will accomplished life, and even publish views on life after death, rapture/secret rapture, second coming of Jesus, etc. It will be a 100% Christian website and 100% scientific. My approach is to have guest posts that will light their views down. Even I do not agree with such views, I will still post them. In a case where there are different views, I am creating a section where such will be so that readers know that there are other country views on the website. And there will be an editorial version of the topic which I will be updating frequently. All writers have the liberty of updating their posts too.

This Iran nuclear deal has so much in it. There is something about Iran that relates to the end time.

I am so interested in this case because I support a nuclear program in Nigeria to get our electricity in place. Renewable energy cannot do it. Developed countries know this too. There is no way nuclear energy won't come into a nation in this era if such a nation wants stable electricity. But most Nigerians are scared of it. Yet, they want stable power and they think solar energy can do it. No, solar cannot. Even solar panels can last just a max of 25 years. After the 10th year, they are already dropping. And then, we rely so much on batteries which are not also renewals. Nothing is renewal. Batteries are made from minerals underground. The only way forward is nuclear.

Nice concept bro.

Kindly contact me if you are in need of a web developer to set up this project.
Cheers

Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG / Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision