Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? (35731 Views)

Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Westernequinox: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Let me help you diagnose your condition, you see That is what emptiness does to a man, since you have taken the liberty to take what is meant to be sacred to fufill the cravings of your fallen heart, Most of the feelings stem generally whenever you have fornicated with the girls, their value depreciate when your lust is fufilled.

For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by bigdot1759(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
U dey chop & go
Later come here dey talk trash, imagine 6 girls in one year, hahahaha
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Benjanni(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheFutureIsHere:
Not a big deal. It happens every day. It ain't gonna stop undecided
guy forget about pant matter make we talk something reasonable
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tejumola856:
I’ve tried to be in relationship many times but it doesn’t work for me, I will just get tired all of the sudden within a couple of months, I can’t even point out a reason I get tired of it, I dated at least 6 girls last year which I later breakup with them without a reason.

What I discovered is that I always love them in the beginning to the extent that I will promise them heaven and earth, at the end of the day i will get tired of them.

The issue now is that, I met this girl last year December during the Christmas, I’m not going to lie, I truly love this girl, I asked her out and she agreed to be in relationship with me, this girl has been loyal to me, she’s always come to cook for me, she has once washed my clothes, I found happiness and joy in her but now, I’m having a feelings of breaking up with her, I stop calling or texting her, I don’t even know what’s going on in my life right now but my mind keep telling me to break up with her cus I need to be free.

Please over to you married men and those who are in relationship, how does it work out for you? I don’t understand my life again!

Lol, you are one of the many youths who have no idea what relationships entail asides from sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
joyandfaith:

Love and affection depreciate after premarital sex for both men and women.
I don't believe u... how come women always cling tight and show more display of love and affection after?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by DuvanZappatta(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Be sincere OP, na because the standard of girls you dey find you no fit afford so dem dey dump you back to back and you dey relive the frustration for the ones wey you fit manipulate I fit understand as you say Dem dey cook for you wash for you because the girl you like na you go dey cook for am the wash for am. You even say the girl loyal lol na because of say you upgrade pass the girls you dey go around.. No suffer people emotions because no body of your same level go love you if you no upgrade

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by sslcrypt: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
To be honest I was in same shoe in my 20s but not as chronic as yours. Sometimes it's a state of mind, fear of the unknown that might be feeding your subconscious mind. What I will advice is that focus on your job if you have one and let the job be a source of happiness.
As you progress and develop, the responsibility mindset will kick in. What you going through now is not really care or love but more like higher level lust and fun. Deep down you are not ready and also you see them as tho they aren't your responsibility.

When you fall you will fall hard and won't believe it's this your same self, I am married now for 6 years and I take care of my lovely Nigerian wife as a delicate egg.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by dingbang(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
missimelda01:
Try not to have sex with the next girl you meet, find other ways to build intimacy and you'll continue to find her interesting.
swears, that sex thing makes guys to get less interested. So it is best for both parties to keep it till wedding night.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by FireUpNow(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kpekus taster. Keep tasting until one will trap you down

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by TheFutureIsHere: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Benjanni:
guy forget about pant matter make we talk something reasonable
Okay Sir lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Oyiboman69: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tejumola856:
I’ve tried to be in relationship many times but it doesn’t work for me, I will just get tired all of the sudden within a couple of months, I can’t even point out a reason I get tired of it, I dated at least 6 girls last year which I later breakup with them without a reason.

What I discovered is that I always love them in the beginning to the extent that I will promise them heaven and earth, at the end of the day i will get tired of them.

The issue now is that, I met this girl last year December during the Christmas, I’m not going to lie, I truly love this girl, I asked her out and she agreed to be in relationship with me, this girl has been loyal to me, she’s always come to cook for me, she has once washed my clothes, I found happiness and joy in her but now, I’m having a feelings of breaking up with her, I stop calling or texting her, I don’t even know what’s going on in my life right now but my mind keep telling me to break up with her cus I need to be free.

Please over to you married men and those who are in relationship, how does it work out for you? I don’t understand my life again!
why worry yourself... those relationship weren't defined so was ended in whatever times and reasons. However, if you know you want to settle down and you're finding it difficult, then I can say you have a problem of choice but for now,don't disturb us with your wahala... undecided
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
So the last one is cooking and washing sad your type falls in love with the kinda tough girls........ Don't worry you will still meet your match when you become mature and financial stable, for now stay on your own and stop hurting people's daughters abeg....
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by BarrElChapo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
dauntless15:
Exactly what's happening to me rn, currently I have a text from her asking babe are we good? And I can't say yes because I know that's a big lie, I've been trying to breakup with her but I don't have a tangible reason, she's been good and everything there's really nothing I can use to breakup with her, then my conscience is acting funny because she predicted last week that I would break up with her when I texted her that we need to talk and it'll feel like I'm now discarding her because I used her( that's what they think sex is right? Using?) but that's not the case, I am the problem I know, but she won't understand, right now I just want to be single, and free, the calls and care is too overwhelming even though I loved her from the start and the relationship is barely two months old, I literally need space even though the poor girl doesn't deserve such bullshit treatment from me.

you're not alone on this man....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Shevchenkko: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tejumola856:

Na your spirit wife dey cause am. It happens to a lot of people but they don't know the reason
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
missimelda01:
Try not to have sex with the next girl you meet, find other ways to build intimacy and you'll continue to find her interesting.
My short friend... grin
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Durabest: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
As a married man which i am.i always see my wife as the best amoung the rest,whatever single girls wore and i like if i have i always buy 4 her.My heart is always on her and i don't have any sidechick thats the secret.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Backlaw406(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Simplelion:
Are you sure you don't have spiritual wife?......na question i ask oo, make una no rush my throat with different quote.

I laugh by your question in chinese's laugh
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by SocialJustice: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tejumola856:

You're heading for destruction.
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by missimelda01(f): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin Are you saying guys feelings depreciates after having sex, while the ladies feelings appreciates after having sex grin,
No, it goes both ways.
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Don’t worry, you’ll soon meet your match. When that happens, try not to play the victim. Just take it in good faith.

gift0123:
So the last one is cooking and washing sad your type falls in love with the kinda tough girls........ Don't worry you will still meet your match when you become mature and financial stable, for now stay on your own and stop hurting people's daughters abeg....

You done talk am finish. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Backlaw406(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Op, check your spiritual life. You may have a spirit wife

Haha!, how he would check if he got the sprititual wife you're talking about?
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Ausval: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Do you mansturbate??...if yes your problem might not be far from this

And secondly you don't place value on women...you need to start placing value on women stop seeing them as object or something you can easily do without
Tejumola856:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by joyandfaith: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
toujurs:
it definitely doesn't depreciate for women but appreciates, that is why most guys put so much efforts to have sex in a relationship, its not like they need the sex that much, but most women tend to show commitment in a relationship after sex.

I'm talking from an experience sha

It is not true. Women feel they have been used after premarital sex and they would like the relationship to work out. Based on psychological research.
killmods

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Cleanworld(f): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jman06:
Op, I can understand your plight.
The reason is that an average Nigerian girl is not interesting to be with and to make matters worse, they don't even make attempts to improve on themselves since they believe that only the guy has the responsibility to bring everything into the relationship---the fun, the funds, etc. Many of them can't even hold conversations.

So, after enduring a few months of boredom, it is only natural for you to lose interest.

SHUT UP YOUR TRASH TRAPPED MOUTH, THIS DAYS MEN AND WOMEN EQUALLY TAKE UP THEIR RESPONSILITIES. ITS NO LONGER THE WAY IT USE TO BE UNLESS YOU MARRY A LADY THAT DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL OR OWN HER BUSINESSTHOSE ONES ARE NOTTING BUT LIABILITIES . YOU MIGHT CATER FOR SOMETHINGS IN THE INITIAL TIME WHEN WOMAN REALISED THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE SHE WILL BUCKLE UP AND BE EVEN MORE RESPONSILBE THAN YOU.

Them go just they talk trash as if no be their mother they pay school fees. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Chatflick(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
It has to do with a spirit wife. Many may deny it but once you have a spiritual wife, she would make sure you end up not having a good relationship. She'll make you leave a relationship for no reason. Draw closer to God, he is calling you deeper.
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by PricelessGem1: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
You have a spiritual wife, who is fighting to keep you single forever. Seek deliverance from this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by sabreal: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tejumola856:

Start from yoir last point.

Understand your life first.

I will not blame you. When you understand u self and the girls too are confused. You will continue get what u getting..

First thing first. Understand what you want from life. You are a man. You are expected to lead. Do not go into relationship with clueless girls again. They can't help u. Stop wasting your life.

Get serious. Companion of fools will perish. Carefully select your friends.
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Joe4real1988(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Phillip2see:
Please name the the trophy that you won for do that.
Did he say he is happy about that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by nachisunday(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
gift0123:
lmao. You funny Okay hello dear sorry to disturb come let's have some taste and let us check it out now
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by advanceDNA: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
ivolt:
Don't be misled.
Not everyone is made for relationship or marriage.
Now that you have discovered who you are, find someone similar to you who
also is not interested in serious relationship.
With that person, you can be playing cat and mouse without guilt.

What you are currently doing is reprehensible.

That’s the thing...people like the op don’t date others like them....they understand what being hurt and jilted means...
they don’t want it to happen to them....they like to do the jilting and walking away after enjoying intimacy and before things gets serious in the relationship..

They want the feeling of being loved for a while...they just don’t want the serious commitment of relationship.... if you ask me, i’ll Say it’s small witchcraft mixed with a psychological problem deeply rooted in fear of being hurt .. grin

U are just using good English to qualify him that he’s not built for relationships....

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by PanickMode(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oga you go school
Jman06:
Op, I can understand your plight.
The reason is that an average Nigerian girl is not interesting to be with and to make matters worse, they don't even make attempts to improve on themselves since they believe that only the guy has the responsibility to bring everything into the relationship---the fun, the funds, etc. Many of them can't even hold conversations.

So, after enduring a few months of boredom, it is only natural for you to lose interest.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by NohurryInLife: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
toujurs:
it definitely doesn't depreciate for women but appreciates, that is why most guys put so much efforts to have sex in a relationship, its not like they need the sex that much, but most women tend to show commitment in a relationship after sex.

I'm talking from an experience sha
You're right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.