Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? (35727 Views)

Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by bukkysam(f): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ah
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Elidrisy20: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Congrats
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Spirit wives haf sit down on top your matter undecided
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Phillip2see: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please name the the trophy that you won for do that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Natically: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Get High definition Movies in;
*64gb flash - cartoon single and series for kids.
*500gb External hard drive - Action 2021 movies, Comedy, Korean,Drama, Cartoon.
*1tb External hard drive- Action Movies,Anime, Cartoon series, Comedy,Drama, Korean, Sci-fi,Horror.
You can as well request for old Movies
But can be sent to any location.
Call: ∅.8.l.5.3.7.8.3.l.∅.6
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Zzyco: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lil, evidence of spiritual wife
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by TheFutureIsHere: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Not a big deal. It happens every day. It ain't gonna stop undecided
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Basiljoe: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Post nut clarity.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Different4rmu(f): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
You need Indaboski to pray for you o , because your case don pass be careful. Better go for deliverance
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by OBALOLA55(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
patrislayqueen:
...Bros and you want to make heaven grin grin
HAVE YOU SEEN ANY SLAY QUEEN IN HEAVEN BEFORE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by joyandfaith: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin Are you saying guys feelings depreciates after having sex, while the ladies feelings appreciates after having sex grin,
Love and affection depreciate after premarital sex for both men and women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by poiZon: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tejumola856:
I’ve tried to be in relationship many times but it doesn’t work for me, I will just get tired all of the sudden within a couple of months, I can’t even point out a reason I get tired of it, I dated at least 6 girls last year which I later breakup with them without a reason.

What I discovered is that I always love them in the beginning to the extent that I will promise them heaven and earth, at the end of the day i will get tired of them.

The issue now is that, I met this girl last year December during the Christmas, I’m not going to lie, I truly love this girl, I asked her out and she agreed to be in relationship with me, this girl has been loyal to me, she’s always come to cook for me, she has once washed my clothes, I found happiness and joy in her but now, I’m having a feelings of breaking up with her, I stop calling or texting her, I don’t even know what’s going on in my life right now but my mind keep telling me to break up with her cus I need to be free.

Please over to you married men and those who are in relationship, how does it work out for you? I don’t understand my life again!
Should we end ur life for u or what?
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Ceska(f): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Your problem looks like it’s psychological. But I’m not qualified to advice you. Pls find a professional psychologist to treat and help you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by cooltola(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
stop dating for now, take a break. When you are ready to date, then resume . You cannot give what you do not have

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Mom007(f): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
You need therapy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by DarkandHandsome(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
The problem is you and not her. You think relationship is all bout smashing, going shopping, etc... Think outside the box and spice this thing up. If you can't handle a relationship, how would you handle marriage? Na divorce you dey use practice so o cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by fabson21(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
See as you dey play with people daughters all in the name of ur selfish interest,I pity you then go do your children too that na sure

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Pinkyposh(f): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Your age determines the level of commitment you will put in a relationship.
If you are not psychologically ready, you can't keep a relationship, so don't force it, when the time comes you will know
But if you are of age like from 30 and above, and you have a stable source of Income and yet this acting this way, I think you need to visit a psychotherapist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Emjace(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
missimelda01:
Try not to have sex with the next girl you meet, find other ways to build intimacy and you'll continue to find her interesting.
you're definitely correct

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by everythinggirly(f): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
You need to be single for life. After sex, what else is there to expect? Kids.
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by madridsta007(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tejumola856:
I’ve tried to be in relationship many times but it doesn’t work for me, I will just get tired all of the sudden within a couple of months, I can’t even point out a reason I get tired of it, I dated at least 6 girls last year which I later breakup with them without a reason.

What I discovered is that I always love them in the beginning to the extent that I will promise them heaven and earth, at the end of the day i will get tired of them.

The issue now is that, I met this girl last year December during the Christmas, I’m not going to lie, I truly love this girl, I asked her out and she agreed to be in relationship with me, this girl has been loyal to me, she’s always come to cook for me, she has once washed my clothes, I found happiness and joy in her but now, I’m having a feelings of breaking up with her, I stop calling or texting her, I don’t even know what’s going on in my life right now but my mind keep telling me to break up with her cus I need to be free.

Please over to you married men and those who are in relationship, how does it work out for you? I don’t understand my life again!

You need deliverance.
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by tiswell(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
women are incapable of love,you have done nothing wrong,comrade sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
I was like that before but I have found someone that understands me totally.
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by deflover(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
this happens when u are used to ashawo
the zeal to keep a relationship dies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Emperor5(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
What's ur achievement at the end!
it seems op is a man of no principle
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by murphyung(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
That means you dated each girl for 2 months b4 breaking up.
Hmmmmm
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stop all relationships and stay single, maybe in old age you will see the need to marry and have one or two children. By then marriage/relationship will be meaningful to you, stop playing with the heart of ladies. After all if they tell you it might be a spiritual problem, you will say there is nothing like spiritual problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by toujurs: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
joyandfaith:

Love and affection depreciate after premarital sex for both men and women.
it definitely doesn't depreciate for women but appreciates, that is why most guys put so much efforts to have sex in a relationship, its not like they need the sex that much, but most women tend to show commitment in a relationship after sex.

I'm talking from an experience sha

13 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by xwiit: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin Are you saying guys feelings depreciates after having sex, while the ladies feelings appreciates after having sex grin,

This is true...
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by tiswell(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
shadrach77:
Some things in this world are beyond human comprehension and can only be discerned with the eye of the spirit.

It's a spiritual matter. You need to attend it spiritually and quickly too before it gets too late or else you'll be living the rest of your life alone kiss
a man is directly or indirectly alone,married or single.

life is unfair to men!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by Realmi: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mummy GO has a word for u
Re: Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tejumola856:

Osheyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.