Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. (1105 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. by anyihandel: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2007
got an appointment with zenith to resume by 15th of august,2007. already gone for ETB interview in enugu and expecting it's gona click. also invited 4 fidelity interview. i am in a fix and don't know what 2 do. someboby please kindly advise me on what to do. please,
Re: Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. by Matured26(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2007
Oooooooooo Boy,
ETB Straight
Re: Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. by mokpas: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2007
My brother go for the one you have now, if the other one come then u can go to ETB.Zenith Bank pressure is too much.They do cowboy banking.
Re: Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. by anny2007: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2007
You av to first knw wat u want, ETB means gud pay u knw but u can get kicked out at anytime cos of dia poor Organisational structure (2)Zenith , d pay is reasonably gud enof but dia is so much pressure dia but come to tink of it, Pressure is almost every where. (3)Fidelity, dia pay is okay sha! sha! but why work in Fidelity with pressure when u can work in Zenith with such Pressure nd beta pay?

I will go for Zenith if i were to wear ur shoes.
Re: Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. by Kevostica(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2007
Pls anyi i wish to know the way u do answer to clear everything cos i made several unsuccessful attempts with bank tests. Email chukwudubem113@yahoo.com
Re: Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. by linkman(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2007
Boy, U hv to hold thight what u have at the moment.So go to Zenith
and if Etb works out , u can then consider the prevailing situations b4 u then move to etb.
I wish u d best.
Re: Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. by doncnn(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2007
hey dear members,

for amyithandel, i will advice u go for zenith now, then when the etb comes, if u like their conditions and mode of operation, then u can choose, as for me, fidelity is good but their pay pack, is low.

as for kevostic,
read ur gmat well, then exercise ur brain to be ready for fast thinking when u come across a question u ve not met b4, try and do best u can, while tryn to be fast, dont rush because in doing so, u end up making some nasty mistakes.read questions very welll and dont jus assume u are familiar with d question,

de don
Re: Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. by NinaSkye1(f): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2007
what am interested in knowing is how you did it
Re: Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. by Alert(f): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2007
Go for zenith, the one you have at the moment but from the way u sound it seems u prefer etb, if etb eventually offers u a job, u can always switch, it ain't easy though but you have to find out how much is the pay difference and other benefits btw zenith and etb, if it is not so much stick with zenith. As for fidelity bank I don't know If u can but u would have to go thru 3 interviews. and STRESS is something all banks offer, they come in different packages just as each bank has its brands/products.
Re: Zenith,etb Or Fidelity Please Help And Advise Me. by ebhotejoe: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2007
Infact am glad you made it at last cos its not easy.
I will start by letting you know I was in your shoes this time last year. I got IBTC and Zenith offer within 2 days and I opted for IBTC.
Now in your case, it depends on what you want from banking career. Of all of them, Fidelity will offer you a better place for career building with their wealth of investment banking which is where the sector is moving to. You have to start with Zenith now and hope for the best to come. You need to ask people who are in the field for advice.
If Fidelity calls, I will advice you go cos it is more better than the others. ETB lack organizational structure as at the time I know them but their pay is handsome.
You go home, pray and know where you are heading to cos this is a step into the future and only God can best direct you.
Welcome banker!
Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Advisor/travel Admin. Job / Security And Exchange Commission / Uba!how Many Stages Of Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.