Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (257 Views)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by doggedfighter(f): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Em222:
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

Hahahahahahaha
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by fidelitystrs: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahahaha

If you are interested.. chat him up.

You may be his missing rip �
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by doggedfighter(f): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
fidelitystrs:

If you are interested.. chat him up.

You may be his missing rip �

It's You that will be his missing rib.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Awkabigboy: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's You that will be his missing rib.
Bc he seems to be a liability abi, thats exactly how female liability look to men cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by doggedfighter(f): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Bc he seems to be a liability abi, thats exactly how female liability look to men cheesy cheesy grin

Not that, the fact that he couldn't find someone around him or his home town or friends couldn't recommend him to anyone.

And he has been on this for months on Nairaland yet nobody wants him.

It shows his matter is more serious than he is telling us.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Awkabigboy: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Not that, the fact that he couldn't find someone around him or his home town or friends couldn't recommend him to anyone.

And he has been on this for months on Nairaland yet nobody wants him.

It shows his matter is more serious than he is telling us.
Some people are core introverts, they don't have offline friends. For instance 95% of females I ever met were online cheesy
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by doggedfighter(f): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Some people are core introverts, they don't have offline friends. For instance 95% of females I ever met were online cheesy

And they don't have families either?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Single Ready To Mingle / If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship / I'm Desperately In Need Of Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.