Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics (57231 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by SoapQueen(f): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2022
cocolacec:

You need to train your children on how to avoid narcissists.Dating a narcisisst is easy but leaving them could make one loose his life or maimed for life.
The guy made his girlfriend cut all relations with friends and family.I think he killed her for wanting to leave his toxic ass.

True. The first thing they do is to "isolate you."

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by SugarGirl44(f): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2022
cocolacec:

You need to train your children on how to avoid narcissists.Dating a narcisisst is easy but leaving them could make one loose his life or maimed for life.
The guy made his girlfriend cut all relations with friends and family.I think he killed her for wanting to leave his toxic ass.

You're right. I never knew narcissism existed until I dated a grand patron in it.
I literally turned into a psychologist overnight, reading up stuff and trying to know more about the behavior. Those people would make you lose your mind and if you try to leave them, they'll frustrate you to the point of death. I just thank God sha.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by MartinsD12(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
TeddBundy:

You’ve come to all these useless conclusions how? Instead of you to condemn your depraved and violent gender, you’re finding a way to blame the innocent girl? Useless and worthless men, all of you
Including your papa mumu
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by SugarGirl44(f): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
franchasng:
This may sound funny but ladies really need to learn.

Yes there is no guarantee but certain attributes give out dangerous people with dangerous traits.

Smiling is a good remedy that heals anger. When you are angry, the moment you smile the anger goes away or reduces.

People that rarely smiles or smile angrily are dangerous humans that hide their wickedness, pains, anger and life frustration with a grin.

A mere look at the guy shows he is a heartless guy, a potential terrorist who can behead someone, but do ladies care about all these when they are busy looking for tall, huge, long kiniko.

In this life, if you don't use your head, wicked people of this world will cut your destiny short.

You will see some foolish guys dating girls that destroy their properties when she is angry or those that go violent when there is disagreement and they still expect all to be well, I laugh.

Some people are not meant to be dated or married. They ought to die single, avoid them so they don't cut your own life short.

Don't date or marry any guy or lady that easily go violent or start destroying things when there is disagreement. No matter how beautiful or handsome or wealthy they are, avoid them.
Gbam!
My brother's wife does exactly this. She breaks anything close to her while angry, she has broken their TV, blender and his phone.
My bro doesn't wanna leave her cos they have a child together and he thinks she can't overpower him if she goes physical with him.
Do you think he's right pls

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by yewawa: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
What a wicked animal.....
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by SugarGirl44(f): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
nogragra:

Evil religion breeds evil people. How many more like this has been covered up who knows.

I'm a Christian but this statement of yours doesn't make sense at all.
What has his religion got to do with the killing?
There are crazy people who kill their partners everywhere in the world.
You are one of the problems of this world too and should be avoided.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by NairalandMD: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
This Girl get mind o!
dis dude wey be like incredible HULK so.
1 slap sef go land person for hospital
Rest In Piece, oh! my bad
Rest In Piss, angry autocorrect, are you maad!?
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by franchasng: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Gbam!
My brother's wife does exactly this. She breaks anything close to her while angry, she has broken their TV, blender and his phone.
My bro doesn't wanna leave her cos they have a child together and he thinks she can't overpower him if she goes physical with him.
Do you think he's right pls
Your brother is gambling with his life, its a pity.

She can decide to stab him when he is in deep sleep and your brother's presumed masculinity wont help him.

He is playing with fire. Such ladies are meant to die single unless they work very hard to change their violent attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by franchasng: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
nenyewrites:

Oh wow, that's great. Keep it up!
Thanks dear smiley
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by wink2015(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP ARE FAKE.

SHINE YOUR EYES VERY WELL.

Men and women are living fake love life.

Put your trust on the lord.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by FireUpNow(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Relationship going bad lately. Have we lost it?
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by SugarGirl44(f): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
franchasng:
Your brother is gambling with his life, its a pity.

She can decide to stab him when he is in deep sleep and your brother's presumed masculinity wont help him.

He is playing with fire. Such ladies are meant to die single unless they work very hard to change their violent attitude.

Hmmmmm......thanks.
I pray he understands.
When you advise some of them, they think you're jealous of their marriage and wish for them to be single like us..lol.
Forgetting that being single, happy and alive is better than all these bundage they call marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by franchasng: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Hmmmmm......thanks.
I pray he understands.
When you advise some of them, they think you're jealous of their marriage and wish for them to be single like us..lol.
Forgetting that being single, happy and alive is better than all these bundage they call marriage.
Hahahahaha, you sound like an easygoing person, keep it up grin
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by 02Kebreal(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
May Allah Rest Her Soul!

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by COCKCROW: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
THIS ALL WE KNOW OF ISLAM
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by webizone(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
SoapQueen:

Does this make an iota of sense??

See the kind of guy she dated. That's the "type" of guy many girls would fall for.

That's why I no talk anything. I am not a girl but I understand that they will always keep going this road to guys like this. It's just biology. The guy wey talk about training his daughter, well, las las she go follow her heart.

The one wey dey talk about training your sons to be better, I laugh. So many calm, peaceful guys wey I know dey. But no girl dem fit talk with. Even sef, e be like say na the over respect dey make dem fear girl rejection (which, frankly speaking, is like 98% sure)
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by lagosrd: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stop keeping snakes they are dangerous. Anywhere they go to they must exibit those animalistic tendencies. Killing your wife and dissolving her body.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Starzo: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
TeddBundy:

You’ve come to all these useless conclusions how? Instead of you to condemn your depraved and violent gender, you’re finding a way to blame the innocent girl? Useless and worthless men, all of you
and you typed all this using a phone invented by a man and posted on the net via internet made/invented by a man on a site, nairaland, again owned by a man.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by NOwazobia: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
cl0r0x:
The stewmaker
The Blacklist.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Origin(f): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
What a life ....

Husband or father material no de fine e de get big stomach...

But see the heavy muscled handsome man ..... Those ones fit be boys forever.

Stereotype yes but we all fall for it.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by cocolacec(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're right. I never knew narcissism existed until I dated a grand patron in it.
I literally turned into a psychologist overnight, reading up stuff and trying to know more about the behavior. Those people would make you lose your mind and if you try to leave them, they'll frustrate you to the point of death. I just thank God sha.
Narcissism is very common in Nigeria and it is largeky undetected because we consider it normal behaviour.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by SugarGirl44(f): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
franchasng:
Hahahahaha, you sound like an easygoing person, keep it up grin
Abi now. Life's not hard.
Thanks.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Raalsalghul: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
SoapQueen:

Does this make an iota of sense??

See the kind of guy she dated. That's the "type" of guy many girls would fall for.

You get it.

People are saying the guy has a stone cold look, the face of a killer, this and that but I see a good looking guy: facially handsome, beard gang member, tall and well built. Which lady no go fall? grin

There's nothing that screams 'killer' about the him.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by millhouse: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Eeya RIP cute girl ...women , no be every big chest or biceps una see be shoulder to cry on ...
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by kingsBreed(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Crazy things are happening
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by NNEVERAGAINN: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fashionista01:
Choose wisely. Don't ignore any sign of abuse from your partner.

Rest in peace.
I'm speaking out of this topic. Can you find any perfect person in this world? A person with total zero signs?
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Funflipper: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Hallaaaah Wakbaaaaar, Whether it's Australia, Europe or North America they must show their wickedness, spits

That is their trademark. Violence as taught by their holy prof.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Empiree: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Islamabad
it is capital of Pakistan shocked
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Empiree: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
ahnie:

Then what are you?
Hand clapper I guess.
You guys should stop this religious shit.it stinks.
I swear they are so senseless. What's this has to do with religion..smh
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by iswallker(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
WYSIWYG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) / We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects / Brother And Friends Rape 12 Year Girl For 4 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.