Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics (57228 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Empiree: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I'm a Christian but this statement of your doesn't make sense at all.
What has his religion got to do with the killing?
There are crazy people who kill their partners everywhere in the world.
You are one of the problems of this world too and should be avoided.
they are religious knot, extremists and bigots. Their brains don't function. If a Christian does exactly same thing in USA, they would say he didn't do it for religion. How is this religious issue?. This is how much hate these clowns have for Islam and muslims.

If I start attacking them now they would call me names. Besides, how often do we even hear stuff like this in the Muslim community?. It is very occasional. But it happens everyday amongst people of other faiths, 80% of which happens in Christianity in western world

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by SugarGirl44(f): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Empiree:
they are religious knot, extremists and bigots. Their brains don't function. If a Christian does exactly same thing in USA, they would say he didn't do it for religion. How is this religious issue?. This is how much hate these clowns have for Islam and muslims.

If I start attacking them now they would call me names. Besides, how often do we even hear stuff like this in the Muslim community?. It is very occasional. But it happens everyday amongst people of other faiths, 80% of which happens in Christianity in western world

Don't mind that human being, he's not speaking for sensible Christians. He's a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Fashionista01(f): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Exactly! The guy didn't just hit her the day she died, it must have started from a slap.
I keep saying, there's no justification for violence, break up with a violent partner immediately without looking back, may we not end up on nl as yet another horror statistics.
Amen
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Realmi: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
cayorday89:

I can only imagine what will be going through their minds and the regrets, and thinking if only they knew, they would have stopped her from dating him, convinced her to still focus on other things and leave man matter for now, but she is of age and with all she had achieved she deserved to fall in love and be loved, now it's all a case of "what if?" for the family.
she no for listen....matters of the heart is very difficult to get involved in
He was her first guy, so the thing go too shark her, she probably loved him too much

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by donhils: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Reminds me of the Stew maker in the Blacklist series
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by deflover(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
ahh this is what prophet Muhammad said
if they had married her off at 13 to a 70yr old man
she would have been alive today angry angry
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Even life imprisonment will not be enough, this world is really a wicked place, one's got to be very careful who you deal with.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Aaar: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Really
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by cayorday89(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Realmi:
she no for listen....matters of the heart is very difficult to get involved in
He was her first guy, so the thing go too shark her, she probably loved him too much
Sure, but who would have thought of it sef, one can't be too careful only to be thinking if one can get killed by the one he/she falls in love with.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by bepositive11: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Explorers:
The shattered mother of alleged murder victim Arnima Hayat, who was found dead in an acid bath, collapsed by the graveside as she said her last goodbye to her beautiful daughter.

Mahafuza Akter, was overcome by grief and had to be held up by relatives as she sobbed uncontrollably, rocking on the spot, in a gut-wrenching display of emotion on Tuesday.

The grief was too much to bear for her mother when she saw her daughter's remains removed from the green coffin swathed in a black cloth embroidered in gold (pictured) and placed in the grave, according to Islamic tradition.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10483809/Arnima-Hayat-alleged-murder-Gut-wrenching-farewell-aspiring-surgeon-acid-bath.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia

Seems that they were even married. Do you know why he killed her?
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Carlyboi(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is so heartbreaking I hope people who commit crimes like this don’t just get committed to a penitentiary for life!

They need to be given the death sentence and made the feel a dose of their own medicine he should be tied and thrown into a bath tub filled with acid too!
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Explorers:
Arnima's father Abu Hayat, barefoot by the graveside.

Arnima Hayat (above with her younger sister) was allegedly killed by her very first boyfriend Meraj Zafar who is accused of dumping her body in a bathtub of hydrochloric acid.

Her 13years old sister is still in shock (pictured below).
May destiny wasters not locate us

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
A parent's worst nightmare. How awful sad
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by cocolacec(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Gbam!
My brother's wife does exactly this. She breaks anything close to her while angry, she has broken their TV, blender and his phone.
My bro doesn't wanna leave her cos they have a child together and he thinks she can't overpower him if she goes physical with him.
Do you think he's right pls

Your brother needs to escape that narcissist before she cut off his blokos one day or poison his food due to anger.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by cocolacec(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're right. I never knew narcissism existed until I dated a grand patron in it.
I literally turned into a psychologist overnight, reading up stuff and trying to know more about the behavior. Those people would make you lose your mind and if you try to leave them, they'll frustrate you to the point of death. I just thank God sha.

Please can you share your story on Romance section and how you escaped the grand patron of narcissism.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by kodemann: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Complete piece of shit should never see the sun again. Keep him locked up forever!!!!!!
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Desusi: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Merely looking at him,you will sense demons in sheep clothing. Her man'sfriend is like a monster.
Hmmmmm,may God keep our children from evil partners.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Adabestseason(m): 3:33am On Feb 10, 2022
So this is happening in Australia with high life expectancy,better GDP.better human development index.The world is bad
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by nogragra: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I'm a Christian but this statement of yours doesn't make sense at all.
What has his religion got to do with the killing?
There are crazy people who kill their partners everywhere in the world.
You are one of the problems of this world too and should be avoided.
Who made you a Christian with so much vagrance spewing out of your stinking mouth go and join the religion and stop sliding your sorry self into my affairs. One day you will quote me when it will be your turn or someone close to you then you will know what inneptitude this religion has brought to the world.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by nogragra: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Empiree:

Let the truth be said and if you are not happy solution is in a moving train or ocean for your likes. When the truth is said vagrant like you will say hate. why are you guys all carrying your problems and religion all over the place to disrupt other peoples space with your idiology and lawless. When they say don't wear hijab this is a secular school or place they will refuse and start their beligerant ways destroying, killing and maiming and even quoting constitution they don't believe or respect in the first place. Your subtle antichrist behavior all over the world has gone unnoticed by many unwary lilliputs, but cannot evade the shrewd.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by sulasa07(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad May we NOT meet misfortune pipu as partner sad.

Come again sad
Muzlimz outside Nigeria dey use casket but nah mat dem dey use wrap their own here like moinmoin sad

RIP fine girl
Caskets are only allowed in instances of accidents or body mutilations, and acid death is a kind of mutilated body, that's why, caskets can also be used for transportation purposes
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Empiree: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2022
nogragra:

[s]Let the truth be said and if you are not happy solution is in a moving train or ocean for your likes. When the truth is said vagrant like you will say hate. why are you guys all carrying your problems and religion all over the place to disrupt other peoples space with your idiology and lawless. When they say don't wear hijab this is a secular school or place they will refuse and start their beligerant ways destroying, killing and maiming and even quoting constitution they don't believe or respect in the first place. Your subtle antichrist behavior all over the world has gone unnoticed by many unwary lilliputs, but cannot evade the shrewd[/s].
what is this rubbish has to do with this thread?
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Empiree: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
nogragra:

Let the truth be said and if you are not happy solution is in a moving train or ocean for your likes. When the truth is said vagrant like you will say hate. why are you guys all carrying your problems and religion all over the place to disrupt other peoples space with your idiology and lawless. When they say don't wear hijab this is a secular school or place they will refuse and start their beligerant ways destroying, killing and maiming and even quoting constitution they don't believe or respect in the first place. Your subtle antichrist behavior all over the world has gone unnoticed by many unwary lilliputs, but cannot evade the shrewd.
what would you call this one?

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by nogragra: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2022
Empiree:
what is this rubbish has to do with this thread?
As usual they live a life of denial. This one is one of those who never and will never make the truth their own because they are never thought the truth only tales by arabian moonlight.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by nogragra: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Empiree:
what would you call this one?

Antichrist exists in all religion that is why one of the so called pastor was advocating the commonage among all religion. This is totally a devillish scheme to confuse people even more and take the truth Christ has preached away from the people. So concentrate on the truth and stay away from ear says.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Empiree: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
nogragra:

Antichrist exists in all religion that is why one of the so called pastor was advocating the commonage among all religion. This is totally a devillish scheme to confuse people even more and take the truth Christ has preached away from the people. So concentrate on the truth and stay away from ear says.
So you can be gentle now?. Next time look in the mirror before you speak trash
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by nogragra: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2022
Empiree:
So you can be gentle now?. Next time look in the mirror before you speak trash
who is this asshole? I think you should Bleep off!
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by AlphaTaikun: 2:51am On Apr 19, 2022
Explorers:
Meraj Zafar,(pictured here with Arnima) is accused of killing her and dumping her body in a bathtub of acid.

The hearse carrying Arnima’s green coffin arrived at Rookwood’s Muslim section and eight pall bearers, including Arnima’s father and uncle carried it to the graveside.

Around 60 members of Sydney’s Bangladeshi community gathered to support the Hayat family (pictured, Mahafuza Akter, seated, centre)
Gosh! This reminds me of Jamal Khashoggi's murder by Saudi agents in Turkey.
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by EFCCreporter: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
This boy right here is a scammer and he is wanted by the federal authorities for scamming his victim the sum of N15,000 on whatsapp claiming to offer a service. His info are below:

Account no: 5342181014
Account name: Onifade Sodiq Bolaji
Bank name: FCMB
Phone no: +2348176961905 / 08176961905
Email: Sodiqonifade101@yahoo.com
Company name: SD concept

SCAMMED N15,000 ❌❌❌

Don’t deal with this scammer. BEWARE ❌❌❌

Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Lamanii22(f): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
I hope they have killed this guy…. Cause reading this gave me so much chills on my body like may we not have killers as partners in Jesus name… such a beautiful person wasted like that…
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by Lamanii22(f): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Desusi:
Merely looking at him,you will sense demons in sheep clothing. Her man'sfriend is like a monster.
Hmmmmm,may God keep our children from evil partners.
amen ooo
Re: Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics by olabodejinad: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2022
Ezmans:
fear head slammers

Sense don run away from you, religion does not make you a killer. There are killers from every religion. Most serial killers in recorded history are Christians but I don't see you talking about that. We hear news of Christians killing each other everyday but you won't ever see a muslim commenting about their religion but you with you stupid brain is here spewing trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) / We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects / Brother And Friends Rape 12 Year Girl For 4 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.