Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) (43215 Views)

Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics / Soldiers Kill IPOB Gunmen In Abia State / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
HonNL:

HQ Nigerian Army
The thing is this , the Nigerian army will continue to record success against them because the Ipob main group has already cancelled the sit at home.These diffidents will be betrayed by the main group,it's that simple
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Lovenorth: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wow! Nice job
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
HonNL:

HQ Nigerian Army
Nonsense. Pump action shotgun, na I'm be notorious criminals. Joker

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
This same old picture undecided una go snap a criminal tag it IPOB grin grin grin werey people
e pain you abi. if na old news leave am like that

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by slimghost(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Well done to the NA. Kill them all. Enough is enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ok nice job well done but pls when will you guys neutalized Turji the bandits Lord or the tactics you used on Ipigs and ESwhatever not applicable to the sons of bitch bandits or what
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
How will he be notorious carrying crack and shoot gun instead of AK .... In don't believe

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
jrusky:
Ok nice job well done but pls when will you guys neutalized Turji the bandits Lord or the tactics you used on Ipigs and ESwhatever not applicable to the sons of bitch bandits or what
Nothing concern us with Zamfara,we have always been peaceful in the east and nothing will change that . Go to the north and join the terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Notasyouthink: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
HonNL:

HQ Nigerian Army
And you are hiding the face of the so-called ESN gunman ejike grin grin grin why are you people hiding his face since he is a notorious ESN gunman??

Nigeria army and media cannot do without cheap lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Realadey(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Crime doesn't pay
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
call me MUMU but before ever achieve any of what i have achieved in life you will maybe dead to say your children may not even finish secondary school because of poorness ur online making noise with me who u don't even know undecided

Lemaaoo. Lekwanu anuohia na poorness instead of Poverty

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
osuofia2:

e pain you abi. if na old news leave am like that
the five soldiers way die nko grin cheesy e no pain me anything dem catch criminal with weed and pump action guy and begin say na ESN,IPOB Haa! Just like that oh grin cheesy we go school naw haba we are not in North where millions of u guys can't reason

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Luckysbab: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nairaland moderators are so biased in their judgments.

A guy called me a prostitute, the moderators didn't ban him. But I was banned just because I called someone "He-goat like you"

Were they expecting me to fold my hands and keep quiet while the guys insult me?? I'm not an introvert oooo.

Now my ban is over, if anyone ask for trouble I would give it to you double. I'm a moving trailer.

Chill.

If you didn't put in a report, the MODs might not take any action. You should have reported the fellow to the Moderators first.

Except your opponent is a MOD himself.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Anyone enforcing any sit at home is a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by danngnews: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Is it that have not seen this thread or what? I expect his usual long useless epistle.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
maxzzo1:
How will he be notorious carrying crack and shoot gun instead of AK .... In don't believe
Go and join to believe .By the time you find yourself killed and in hell you will believe. Ụmụ bingo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
the five soldiers way die nko grin cheesy e no pain me anything dem catch criminal with weed and pump action guy and begin say na ESN
Accident can happen to anyone. Stop shedding tears because they killed so called Criminals.
Death to any criminal enforcing any useless sit at home order. You can try and see . Na your dead body them go use do suya.
Don't forget the Operation Code is " Operation Go Kill and Go".
More Premium tears for you grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by vee22: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Let all biafrans leave nigeria and all Nigerians leave biafra land. We can't continue to force people against their will.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Sholaco: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
This same old picture undecided una go snap a criminal tag it IPOB grin grin grin werey people
the same ipob/ESN will murder you and your relatives las las

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
God bless our gallant soldiers. God punish all IPOB sympathisers.

Watch how the foolish ipob NL gangs will flood this thread.

No matter the time it will take, our gallant military must surely eliminate all IPOB / ESN thereafter those sympathising with IPOB will never know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
[s]the five soldiers way die nko grin cheesy e no pain me anything dem catch criminal with weed and pump action guy and begin say na ESN,IPOB Haa! Just like that oh grin cheesy we go school naw haba we are not in North where millions of u guys can't reason[/s]
Same news that told u about the accident where a soldier was lost which u believed is still same news outlet that brought this. In all these we can feel your pain. Ndo tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by izubext007: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Innocent vigilante group taking as ipob/esn

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by onuman: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
HonNL:

HQ Nigerian Army

But IPOB had severally condemned sit at home orders, and even ordered for arrest of anybody enforcing sit at home other.

OP, for attaching IPOB to your writeup, you must have been living in Mars.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Nothing concern us with Zamfara,we have always been peaceful in the east and nothing will change that . Go to the north and join the terrorists

Are you alright? I guess you are not because if you are alright you would have read my post and quoted me sensibly.

Go back and read my post again and get back to me ok.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
osuofia2:

Accident can happen to anyone. Stop shedding tears because they killed so called Criminals.
Death to any criminal enforcing any useless sit at home order. You can try and see . Na your dead body them go use do suya.
Don't forget the Operation Code is " Operation Go Kill and Go"
so it is that army can arrest criminal and label it IPOB ESN easily like we are mumu na fake report nothing like this happened.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yoi can't disassociate Drugs from Crimes.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sholaco:
the same ipob/ESN will murder you and your relatives las las
grin cheesy i leave to die under the hands of police in Nigeria and bandit and boko..your a dead man already grin
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
they will claim they kill 5000 bokoharam, you won't see a single picture, now they kill agberooo in East flexing muscle posting pictures everywhere, the most useless army in the world

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
jrusky:

Are you alright? I guess you are not because if you are alright you would have read my post and quoted me sensibly.

Go back and read my post again and get back to me ok.
You're completely senseless comparing the envious peaceful east with your terrorist infested northern desert . Tueh !
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:

Was expecting a thread like this to appear in the politics section and be sharply rushed to front page. It was expected after the pride of Igbo-hating, ‘one Nigerianists’ were wounded with the recent news/thread on their evil and murderous Nigerian soldiers meeting their Waterloo in an accident in the south-east! smiley
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
God bless our gallant soldiers. God punish all IPOB sympathisers.

Watch how the foolish ipob NL gangs will flood this thread.

No matter the time it will take, our gallant military must surely eliminate all IPOB / ESN thereafter those sympathising with IPOB will never know peace.

Amin ya rabbi.

Please add my dear North to the prayer.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
so it is that army can arrest criminal and label it IPOB ESN easily like we are mumu na fake report nothing like this happened.
The gunmen who were out enforcing the illegally imposed sit-at-home order fired sporadically in and around a filling station in Ihiala town. On receipt of a distress call, troops of the NA launched out to the location to restore normalcy. On intercepting the dissidents, a fire fight ensued and the gallant troops neutralized their leader, Ejike and three others.
Keep crying, why not go to the nearest Army barracks around and ask them this useless questions? Why are you pained over death of Criminals

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.