Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) (43247 Views)

Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics / Soldiers Kill IPOB Gunmen In Abia State / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin ndi ara like fake news.. When did you learn how to cover dead ESN face,most especially the one killed by cow soldiers.?
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by caracas: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
udele1:
Nice one.

Fools. Dying for Biafra while Nnamdi Kanu's brothers are flexing donations abroad.
The way your stupid soldiers are dying all over the zoo while your lame president gallivants all over the world
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vadese1:
Just Pray never to witness the calamity of the ipob/Esn , either by your family or any of your close ones. This ipob/esn guys are heartless. A young man from Enugu state who came home for Xmas was shot death by this Ipob/Esn group

In short you're IPOP member?
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by mafluxfire: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good job

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
caracas:

The way your stupid soldiers are dying all over the zoo while your lame president gallivants all over the world

Are you IPOP member?
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You're completely senseless comparing the envious peaceful east with your terrorist infested northern desert . Tueh !

Now I understand truly the plug cord had been damaged psychiatric evalution needed ASAP.

A twisted correct logic standing upside down human like you deserves no answer my first paragraph had already said it all.

Possibly you are new here or you know how to read but lack comprehension capacity or likely you are mentally incapable.

Ndooh!!! You will be alright las las.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Tingotoe: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
call me MUMU but before ever achieve any of what i have achieved in life you will maybe dead to say your children may not even finish secondary school because of poorness ur online making noise with me who u don't even know undecided
you're a nobody my friend. Let go of your delusions of grandeur. Mr IPOB financier grin
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vadese1:
Just Pray never to witness the calamity of the ipob/Esn , either by your family or any of your close ones. This ipob/esn guys are heartless. A young man from Enugu state who came home for Xmas was shot death by this Ipob/Esn group

stop quoting me abro ESN and IPOB are good people from good home protecting there people from fulani and Nigerian Army that Rapes and burn down people's property if you brother was killed while coming home Xmas police should do there finding to know who killed him maybe he did offend or rob someone who tracked him down home and paid unknown gunman to kill the brat not ESN not IPOB
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
tareigns:
It's Youths, family men, bread winners ... RIH to terrorists/killers that deserve it. Youths
they were nothing but cold blooded cannibalistic terrorists. Good riddance to bad rubbish. May their soul (if they had any) rest in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nairaland moderators are so biased with their judgments.

A guy called me a prostitute, the moderators didn't ban him. But I was banned just because I called someone "He-goat like you"

Were they expecting me to fold my hands and keep quiet while the guys insult me?? I'm not an introvert oooo.

Now my ban is over, if anyone ask for trouble I would give it to you double. I'm a moving trailer.
Next time when anybody insults you, report them by clicking the report icon, then quote the rule number violated.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Zorn: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
ajumma:
CC

FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1

I hope you are watching
zukwuanu ike
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by onuman: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
Excellent job boys, keep up the hard work. The SE must be rid of all terrorists

No pity for those enforcing sit at home in the east.

They are not IPOB people, not saner Igbo people.

They are only after crippling the economy of Igboland.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
so that ur terrorist of army will go and burn it down or Rape my female staffs abi undecided
grin grin grin chai!
Poverty die die grin
Nairaland ipob billionaire, typical of audio developer. You are a waste of oxygen, terrorist. Ticktock!
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
It is a suicide mission engaging an army in a firefight with pump actions. Someone should tell these young men wasting their lives that which is the truth. The army carries all the sophisticated weapons: automatic rifles, AK-47, RPGs, rocket launcher, bulletproof vest, armoured vehicle, etc, and you want to fight them using a gun that cannot fire more than one bullet at a go. It is just a simply suicide. I am tired of seeing young men's lives being cut short rampantly in this country. If you want to engage in a struggle, at least be prepared for it.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
i may not join physical but my finance will go a long way in safe guarding our people from uruchs like you undecided
You mean IPOB Criminal URCHINS..

The same set of F00ls roaming about constituting nuisance?

Pray,is it another set of IPOB that canceled Monday sit at homes?

The same one these NITWITS are enforcing?

Ewu ji ụmụnna ya eke ike.. angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ajumma(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Zorn:
zukwuanu ike

dan kwayya
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nairobi33:

grin grin grin chai!
Poverty die die grin
Nairaland ipob billionaire, typical of audio developer. You are a waste of oxygen, terrorist. Ticktock!
i noticed that MTN do give u guys free MB like 10mb it will soon finish and u will be broke like church rat go on keep making animal noise here

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ajumma(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
your brother shall be killed in Eastern state if he do not leave as for you na bush meat u be no value just cantafit..

learn English first

wailer
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
The elders are watching the youth being killed n tag them ESN.
I can't remember seeing bandit/iswap picture like this

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
ajumma:

learn English first

wailer
e no dey pay my bills and beside am not in an English speaking country otula!

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Allsouls: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
They will kill us the Biafran's we will kill them the terrorist on uniforms at the end Biafra will come.
No two ways about it, don't expect us to fold our hands & watch will terrorist kill & burn our house & properties.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Rayjnr: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
call me MUMU but before ever achieve any of what i have achieved in life you will maybe dead to say your children may not even finish secondary school because of poorness ur online making noise with me who u don't even know undecided

Let person hear word Jare , are you on Forbes list?, Na only una PDP use for decades no presidential ticket n, now Nnamdi kanu don dey use una dey go 10 years now, make una civilized small na.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Geesaintagape:
The elders are watching the youth being killed n tag them ESN.
I can't remember seeing bandit/iswap picture like this
look at how the killed an innocent security man and Liable him ESN chai
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Ojiofor: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hefaya straight make them go there enforce sit at home.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
i noticed that MTN do give u guys free MB like 10mb it will soon finish and u will be broke like church rat go on keep making animal noise here
Your own billionaire no be here o... Na nairaland you made your billions from? This one wey you won sleep here on nairaland. Maybe Dangote & Otedola are on nairaland too dey read our messages now as billionaires don take over nairaland. Me I never reach billions o..I better go back to coding now o..before I lose my job. Goodbye now, terrorist!
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nairaland moderators are so biased with their judgments.

A guy called me a prostitute, the moderators didn't ban him. But I was banned just because I called someone "He-goat like you"

Were they expecting me to fold my hands and keep quiet while the guys insult me?? I'm not an introvert oooo.

Now my ban is over, if anyone ask for trouble I would give it to you double. I'm a moving trailer.
Babygirl crush em all. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rayjnr:

Let person hear word Jare , are you on Forbes list?, Na only una PDP use for decades no presidential ticket n, now Nnamdi kanu don dey use una dey go 10 years now, make una civilized small na.
if you come to politics i make more money in APC regime than PDP even know too am cashout big time come September i will cashout bigger i may even follow as one of ur presidential campign leader you in Nigeria hardly see kobo talk more.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by gidgiddy: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Its the stock in trade of the Nigerian Army

Kill people for whatever reason, put some disused guns on the floor, take picture and yell everyone it is ESN/IPOB

Has anyone ever asked themselves why there are never any survivors when it comes to the Nigerian Army? Its because its survivors than can tell the world the real truth

Why is it that the Nigerian Army puts out statements about an incident without any investigation?

How can you know the name of the person you killed unless he was a target you had already planned to kill?

The reason why all these are important is that anyone can be killed by the Army and tagged IPOB gunman

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by jcross19: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
Excellent job boys, keep up the hard work. The SE must be rid of all terrorists
while the north remained ransacked by iswap and bandits......lol...
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by udele1: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
caracas:

They are paid to do that and the fight for a real country.

These ones die for an imaginary country that while Kanu's family enjoy the money.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by udele1: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
gidgiddy:
Its the stock in trade of the Nigerian Army

Kill people for whatever reason, put some disused guns on the floor, take picture and yell everyone it is ESN/IPOB

Has anyone ever asked themselves why there are never any survivors when it comes to the Nigerian Army? Its because its survivors than can tell the world the real truth

Why is it that the Nigerian Army puts out statements about an incident without any investigation?

How can you know the name of the person you killed?

Why are they not killing people in South South Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by gidgiddy: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
udele1:

They are paid to do that and the fight for a real country.

These ones die for an imaginary country that while Kanu's family enjoy the money.

All I see are young youths been extrajudicially being killed and tagged ESN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos) / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi / Abdulmumin Jibrin Stopped From Greeting Ganduje By Security (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.